1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for taking toddler by two wheeler

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Vinu4me, Mar 11, 2010.

1. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

P, I saw the link. In the photo there, the price is quoted as 395. So do check.

And AD, I have a gut feeling this is not safe unless the kid is really obedient or really scared of leaving mommy! A kid who loves to explore or see what will happen if he/she doesn't do what mommy says, can easily wiggle out of that harness. So do think carefully before you spend that money. I feel your present idea is better.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

P and AD - just wanted to say that I think Anitha has a valid point here. I dont think kids as young as ours can be made to sit behind us on a two-wheeler with any degree of safety. AD's harness seems to be far safer.

V.

3. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Alright, that is no advertisement for safe riding practices, lol. A child who is facing backward is not safe. I agree with Anitha and V, does not look any safer at all. I guess I am going to have to move to a scooter or a motorcycle and have DS in front of me. Thanks none the less for finding this for me, P. Much appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  4. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

yeh girls, I was thinking of using this harness with P standing in front.. but yes I think I just got excited seeing a ready-made harness :)) with our active kids who have a mind of their own.. can never trust this harness.. thanks for bringing me to senses :)

5. Vinu4me

Vinu4me Senior IL'ite

Thanks ladies! I know I can always trust you guys to point out things that would have never occured to me. Even I just got excited seeing that a harness was available :)

Regards,
    P