1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for gifts to India

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by padmavathy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Re: Gifts to India

Great ideas..pls let me know where can I find LED umbrella(with light) and any spl purpose of spacepen?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

2. tulasi2005

tulasi2005 New IL'ite

I suggest Chocolates and some cookies ,Sunglasses(I usually take from costco),Camera's,Cell phones,Microwavable rubber maid set(from costco),stain less steelKitchen set(if you are ok with weight),Coffee grinder (converted to indian voltage),umbrellas for kids,hand Bags with included unmbrellas(from JC penney),sports shoes for young boys and kids,Athrits bands for knee(from pharmacy)BP monitor,sugar testing kits,foldable walking stick from CVS for grand parents(its worth they will love it),BENGAY cream for pains (this is must buy item for me ),sweaters,socks for kids and boys(they will love the quality),sippy cups for kids,body lotions from bath and body works,King size quilt,cosmetics (eye make up pencil,nailpolish,liquid lipstick),T shirts for men,T shirts for girls,Hair straightner or Hair curler(converted to Indian voltage),Beads from Gem show, ,sun shades for car,creams for cracked feet and the list goes on,..