1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

IDEA Star Singer on Asianet

Discussion in 'TV' started by manjumnair, Sep 8, 2007.

1. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

the 5th round elimination is over...

Revathy, Bitty, Gayathri, Ranjin Raj and Lakshmi are out of the show.:cry:

Others who were in the danger zone were Mufeeda, Murali, Teenu, Sudarsan and Rithvik. All of them got through...:clap:clap:clap

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi idea gang,

gayathri suresh is my fav, i feel bad that she is eliminated
    yday's elimination round was very emotional
    even sreekumar who cool in other eliminations couldnt control his emotions

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Thanks for posting the elimination results. I like all those who left yesterday as persons- they were all warm, good performers and rather good singers. Well, someone has to be eliminated. It is a great thing that they came till 5th round.

4. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Suja and Vidya,

Yes, even I like Gayathri... Everyone were so sad about eliminating them....As Vidya told..some of them have to be eliminated...Finally only one can be the winner...everyone else will be eliminated in one round or the other...

Revathy was so cheerful after being eliminated also... Gayathri is a strong girl...she did not cry at all... Lekshmi and Bitty were really crying...Ranjin was also strong...

5. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi all ISS Viewers,

ISS has started with the 6th round.. This is a combination of two sections...Theme Round and Jugalbandhi...

Theme Round is a performance based round. the contestant have to sing based on a theme. Some performance also is needed.

Jugalbandhi is a combination round... two people have to sing together... Song is the main concern in this round.

Today, in the theme round Nikhil Raj performed well and scored 67. Judges will put marks individually and add the score from this round on. Hesham was another performer in the theme round.. As usual he was simply superb...Performed well for the theme about the "sorrow due to death of the lover"..scored 75...

In the Jugalbandhi round, Amrutha and Bineetha were the contestants on stage today. Good song...Amrutha scored 64 and Bineetha - 62.

6. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    As Manju mentioned the 6'th round has started and I guess the difference they tried to bring in this round is appreciable.The theme round and the Jugalbandhi is a nice concept!!!

Love,
    Jaya

7. suminanda

suminanda New IL'ite

dear manju, these SMS' have nothing to do with the winning of the contestant.it's only a camouflage to eliminate a contestant(mostly one among the best!)actually sms' are the income to these channels( an adjustment with the phone companies).these channels have certain hidden targets(whom to select) and they plan accordingly.once you happened to be there,you will understand these things.........

8. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi sumi

nice u r putting some interesting facts
    is idea star singer the talk of kerala?
    and manju this thread is rocking, 1200 views-great:clap
    by discussing idea u r performing well in indusladies.com:thumbsup, good
    and thanks for putting the marks
    i didnt watch yday prog, i was jus tuning in bet cricket match

9. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Sumi and Suja, Thank you....

Let me brief today's episode...

Theme round - There were two performances...

Vani and Najim... Vani's theme was "Krishna Devotee" and she sang the song "Karmukil varnnande munpil" from the film Nandhanam...beautiful presentation...scored well - 76...

Najim's theme presentation was so good..He is taken as a refugee by the terrorists and he sings thinking about his wife...the same situation from the film "Roja" and the song was also same "Kathal Rojave"..he came with a rope tied on his hands and the background of jail...he scored 72...

In the jugalbandhi round, Krishnajith and Murali sang the song "Samayamithapoorva sayahnam' from the film "Harikrishnans". Murali scored 55 and Krishnajith scored 60.

10. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

It is sad to see good singers concentrating more on their performance and spoiling their singing talent....When most of them have improved ,many still need to concentrate on correct pronunciation.
    Najim sang very well,but forgot lyrics..
    Vani looked beautiful and sang well.though not perfect. She scored more mainly as she could bring a divine atmosphere through her performance.
    Murali and krishnajith were just OK...thats all..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007