1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

IDEA Star Singer on Asianet

Discussion in 'TV' started by manjumnair, Sep 8, 2007.

1. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

Today was the last episode of 4th round... Both Varun and Murali performed well. I enjoyed Varun's "Pathi Mey Maranna Saubhagya Tharame". He scored a good score of 66. Murali's performance for the A.R.Rehman song "Roja Roja" was wonderful...

Bineeta and Bitty's performance was also good... Bineeta sang well...

Tommorrow is the Elimination phase...the most sad part of the competition. :cry::cry::cry: Can anyone predict who all will be eliminated??

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  2. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

Hmm Awaiting To Hear Updates About The Elimination Round!

3. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Murali and Bineetha sang well yesterday.
    Even the judges feel sad to see the elimination round.....Its not that they are bad, it means others are better than them and that they have scope for improvement...
    I guess Sudarsan, Sreenanda, Gayathri and Midhun will find it difficult to go to the next round..
    Love
    Meena

4. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Yasin,Vinaya - 'OUT'!:bangcomp:
    sudarsan, lekshmy 'IN'!:idontgetit:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  5. pancy29

pancy29 New IL'ite

hi friends

:oops: who are all eliminated on 20th sept 07 idea star singer 2007:-(

6. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I thiink this forum is a little inactive right now!! By now Pancy wld have known who the eliminated ppl were!!

What do u all think abt the new coming episodes...!???
    Well...for me ..i think they shld not drag it too much..!!!
    It's becoming a bit very usual now...like there is'nt much entertainment...!!!
    They cld have started the show with less number of contestants so that they can keep the audience glued to this programme till the end!!!

What do u guys think...!!!?

7. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

Yes, this thread has become a little inactive now. I am not able to watch the show daily now, because of some reason or other... So not able to comment on what is happening....

But the round going on now is 'Ragam' round...Participants will sing a song with the ragam they like... Also, there is a performace round...solo performances... Durga, Rithvik, Varun, Bineeta have finished their performances in this round...that is atleast one part they have completed...

You are right....the enthusiasm has reduced..... They should not drag this show... They should bring people who are knowledgeable about music as Celebrity guests... Some of them doesn't even know Malayalam....They are there for seeing the performance alone.... I don't think it is good...

Now the participant's family is also shown in between the show... I liked that part...

Do you know how many contestants are still remaining in the competition ? Please update me...

8. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

hell everyone-
    I also heard from friends that the show is dragging too much these days.
    Now, there is only 2 or 3 performances in the one hour slot everyday.
    At this rate, the show might go on for another year or so :)

I dont know if anyof you heard the "Ayyada star singer" comedy on Kairali.
    They had some one imitating Sarath and the gang and the program was too good.
    They make a statement about ISS mission - paadichu paadichu contestents nte parippu illakkum (before they announce the prize) :)

9. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Are u all watching this show now? Only 25 are left off now... I was thinking 30... Today it was Teena in the Ragam round...but she couldn't sing well... 'Sruthi' has gone at many places...

Another one Revathy also did not score well... It was her performance round....but she did not perform anything... Just sang the song...so I think it will be difficult for her to go to the next round...

Hesham was the third participant...good...

10. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Manju,
    Yeah..I watched yday's episode and was so shocked to see Revathy standing still for a performance round...! I was wondering what went wrong with her...!
    she dint even cite a reason as to y she dint perform...and i heard her mentioning that she dint go for the practice session also...!hmmm!! enthu pattiyo aa kuttikku!!!
    She lost her marks because of that..!

And yes...Hesham sang well....he is one among the few in the group who really does sing well!

And Mythili....I watched that comedy show targetting Idea Star Singer..! Ha!ha!! That was too gud! infact at home we all were laughing so much seeing the person imitating Sarath..! Was'nt that too gud!!!!?

Love,
    Jaya