1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

IDEA Star Singer on Asianet

Discussion in 'TV' started by manjumnair, Sep 8, 2007.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

dear latha,

reg amritha's elimination, her mother should be in the supporting side, as she broke out, amritha also was out of control,

If amritha starts singing in cinema, she'll be next chitra, she's got such a brilliant crystal voice in one of my prev posts, may be 2-3 months back i said amritha may sing with srikumar in future, i was recollecting that when MGS said he'll get her cine palyback chance.

Out of all contestants amritha is the youngest and school girl, we can think of the teenage sensitiveness, she longed to take part in the grand finale but could'nt make it out, she sacrificed all her academics also for that, bcos of all these emotions she was out of control.

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

HI ISS gang,

Regarding the prizes for the final eliminated candidates, I feel they could've given little more better amount at least Rs.80,000. Sponsorors are flooding with money for this program. Right from vijay madav, roshan, only Rs.75000 is the prize given.

I feel 5th and 6th ranking winners deserve better prizes than 7th , 8th ranking winners. Along with money some more gift vouchers could've been given at least as a mark of contestants' commitment to ISS. What do you feel?

3. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Latha,
    Yeah, heard abt Hesham's intro with A.R.R.
    And the Institute is Chennai.. some Sai institute of Audio Engeering!!
    Well, Good for him :)

Thanks,
    Jaya

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Yes suja, what you said is right. She is just a baby. Her mother should have given her moral support, without leaving the stahge for her to face everything alone. I was not there to see that. I was in the kitchen at that time.

Amritha is very young and she has a lot of time before her. She'll come up nicely and we can say proudly later on that we were one of the few who watched her as she came on television for the first time. Let us see who are all the lucky ones who'll come up later into the arena.

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Was that in Chennai, Jaya, that AR Rehman got a seat for Hesham?
    anyway he is another lucky guy, even though he lost out in the finals has a very good future with none other than ARR to help him out. Isn't it?

6. rubycbaby

rubycbaby New IL'ite

hi this is ruby. thank you very much.

7. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

HI Latha,
    Yes, the Institute is in Chennai and ofcourse, Hesham can look forward to a great career in Music with ARR as his mentor

And abt Amrutha, yes, her mom had to control herself. She should have stood by her kid's side!! Poor Amrutha, had to face it alone.If her mom had encouraged her then she wldn thave broken down so much!
    Infact it was bit of too much from her Mom. Sorry to say that!!:confused::?

Thanks,
    Jaya

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,

I am all agog, already am getting reday for the final (watching).

My list of winners-

Najim(Thirumala area in TVM is already full of Najim posters and flex boards.)
    Tushar
    Durga
    Arun Gopan

But I want it to be Durga, Tushar, Arun Gopan- these three are my top favs. Durga cos she is a powerful, soulful singer and a woman. Tushar- cos there is an endearing lilt to his personality and music- besides he is also based in TVM.

But I will be very happy whoever wins and it will be a very well deserved win for all of them.

regards
    Vidya

9. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

HI ISS gang,

I think the chat show with contestants provides little relaxation and break for
    judges, ranjini, also the contestants too, no marks session, so no tension

10. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Did u see how much experienced Najim is when compared to the other contestants. No wonder he was the top scorer. I would have wondered only if he had lost in any of the contests. He has already BPA and now doing MPA in the Music college.

Yesterday did you see Arun Gopan with Meera? It was nice to see Meera back at ISS. Isn't it? I liked her better than Ranjini.