1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

IDEA Star Singer on Asianet

Discussion in 'TV' started by manjumnair, Sep 8, 2007.

1. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Meena!
    Do u have any aquaintance in the Malayalam media n.w!!!?;-)
    U seem to be too sure of the final winner !!!
    Hey....I was just kidding!!!!!!!!:tongue

Newways!!!!! It cld be a tough tie between Najim and Durga..! But i also think Hesham ,Tushar and Amritha also can stand a chance!!!!!!
    Lets see!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Jaya

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi friends

as for as yesterday's programme-nitin and arun gopan were showing lack of practice in the begining, but they made it up later, m.g's remark-one is showing +expression other showing - expression was a witty one:) then what did jagadish perform on his last show? sing or dance?

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I haven't seen yesterday's Star Singer properly, because my hus was not feeling well, and we had to go to Hospital in between the program... I have just seen Nitin and arun gopan started dancing... So no comments about yesterdays episode...

Thanks for keeping me updated, friends..

4. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    In today's episode Najim's performance was awesome!!!!
    As Meena said...I guess he might be the Star Singer...!!! His marks today ,75, the highest in Fav Music director round!!!

Well..as for Durga and Teenu...I was so upset after seeing their performance...Durga being a good singer ...I felt she wasted her talent in this performance!!!!

As for Gayathri....I think the song that she sang from the movie 'Mozi' ..its a very melodious and sweet song...and for her voice,which is very strong and internse..i guess this song dint suit her...!

Waiting for ur views!!!!

Love,
    Jaya

5. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jaya,
    I am a fan of Najim.
    His magnetic voice can even melt a rock, when he sings with such involment and feel.Very romantic!Music runs through his veins and so it comes out deep from the soul...
    Whether he gets the flat or not, when he starts singing, listeners become flat.
    love
    Meena

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi to all,
    s,iam watching that programme,very nice,also that oonam special was very good. after that v'll see swamy iyyapan.:2thumbsup:

7. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jaya,
    Your comments are apt.Choosing the correct song is very important.I felt very sad to see such a boring performance from Durga. She is a very talented singer,has high competitive spirit and strong determination.Don't know what went wrong.
    Najim's "Kismat se tum hum ko mile ho...." was Beautiful! Its a beautiful song from Pukar starring Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Deekshith.
    I don't have words to appreciate him. He is a blessed person!
    Love
    Meena

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  8. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Jaya and Meena,

Najim's performance yesterday was so good.... He stands a very good chance to win the competition. Durga disappointed me.... All had very good expectation about her... But she didn't come to that level yesterday...

Waiting for today's performances....Nikhil Raj, Sannidhanandan, Sudarsanan and Vinaya..

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  9. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi dear friends,
    I noticed ths thread only today!. The posts areas interesting if notmore than the realshow. I am an ardent fan of thisprogramme.I alsothink Heshan has a good chance. So also najim. there is so much professionalism in the judgement. Because of this all the participants are improving so much. It is a pleasure to see these youngsters enjoying the competition.I also liked Jagadeesh very much. He sings also very well.All others were so so.Looking forward to today's episode.So bye.
    Regards,
    Meenu

10. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    How did u'll enjoy the Friday's episode??? I liked the performance round...but by the end as Sarath said..even i felt they were dancing like they were possessed!!:-D

Sannidhanandan has a strong voice but i think it more of suits for Devotional songs and folk songs...right?

Hey...do u ppl watch the end segment of the show in which they show a clipping of behind the scene shots!!!
    Yday's segment was sooo funny...!!!

Love,
    Jaya