Idea Of Minimalism - Is It Practically Possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vedhavalli, Sep 8, 2020.

1. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

the philosophy is getting rid of excess stuff and live with less.

2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I also think the idea of minimalism with respect to wardrobe, kitchen, General home interiors etc is better done in nuclear family.. rather than joint family when there is more freedom and space to practice minimalism..for example before in laws started living with us , I could manage kitchens cooking work with very few utensils...I had two cookers, two Kadai s and few milk boiling utensils used again and again...but after in laws shifted her, they’re kind of people who are very particular about food and have big appetite..so bigger vessels, more vessels, bigger cookers, more utensils needed...unable to manage so the limited space and washing and cleaning becomes tough...kitchen cleaning and maintenance is a tougher job for me now...

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

In a nutshell simple living high thinking is replaced by high living and simple thinking that ruins the weather, affect seasons, sea swallows coastal lands and marine lives perish.

4. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Then what is the unsubscribe, spam & filter features are for...unless it is not from the office of course...!