I would like to buy/sell/rent

Discussion in 'Housing' started by rsankar, Feb 14, 2006.

1. kavithasakthi

kavithasakthi Senior IL'ite

Re: New 2bhk flat for rent in chennai nolumbur with playarea

Hi Ganges

My apartment name is DABC Mithilam-1c block and sr no is 1 and it is located in nolumbur .the rent 12000 rs.Let me know your interest in it and we can talk further

Regards
    kavitha

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Re: New 2bhk flat for rent in chennai nolumbur with playarea

dear kavitha

just now saw your posting 2. Since my son and dil came early today we are planning to go and see the apartment area and I dont know whether I can go inside your apartment. If not please tell me the next step. just we want to see the locality and society of your partment. after coming back i will post my fb dear. If we like we will proceed.

thank you

ganges

3. kavithasakthi

Re: New 2bhk flat for rent in chennai moggapair with playarea

Hi ganges

My contact detail is in the directory.My father is going to take care of it.As we are in U.S.I think you can go and see the flat.
    either you can go and ask the construction engineer over there for the key of 1c-1 Dabc-Mithilam.You can talk with my father for more details.

Regards
    Kavitha

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hey Kavitha, Even we have bought a 3 bedroom flat in Mithilam.Good to see you here.Have you already completed the interior decoration?

5. kavithasakthi

Hi buvnidi

We didnt did any interoir decoration we did only the safety balconys,thats it.Were is your flat located.Nice to hear from you.whetrer you are leaving your flat for rent.have you did the interior for your flat

Regards
    kavi

6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kavitha, We have bought in Block 2 (2B).Haven't possessed the flat yet.Need to get the keys by this march end.Yes, We are planning to rent it out.But not now.Probably after july.We will just do the kitchen decoration and rent it out.Thatz it.We will decorate the house if we have plans to move in.

We are looking for somebody who will do good decoration for the kitchen.It would be good if they are in the nearby area.

7. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Re: I like to buy / sell / rent in Chennai

Dear Shanthi,

I am back again. The query which I asked for the earlier property could not be materialised , as there were some issues with legal opinion of the site. So we dropped it. Now we are looking at another site. I would like to know the current sq ft rates for Kolathur village, chengalpattu taluk. The plot is situated, on the right side of gst road, opp to singaperumal kovil. We have to go about 3 km inside from the main road. The offered rate is Rs 350/sqft. Is it ok?

Radhi

8. kavithasakthi

New 2bhk apt in nolumbur-mogappair

Hi Ganges

As i said earlier whether you are intersted in seeing the apartment then let me know that.then we proceed further

Regards
    Kavitha

9. sebastiano

sebastiano New IL'ite

Re: Want independent house in Chennai

I have a plot of 2 grounds(4800 sq.ft.) in Kolathur, with an independent house 1900 sq.ft constructed in 1984 for sale. Property situated in the heart of the city with all amenities and infrastructure facility. If any one is interested they can contact me for details.
    Please contact me through private messages.

This is only for information purpose of forum members looking for independent plots/house within Chennai City.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
  10. kumark

kumark New IL'ite

Flat for Sale in Nanganallur

As I written in my introduction, me a keralite working in gulf, settled in Chennai and my flat at Nanganallur given on rent at present. According to my plannings, I have to stay 7-8 yrs more in gulf to come and settle in Chennai. So, I would like to sell my flat at Nanganallur, Chennai, it is a 2BHK flat with plenty of water and in State Bank Coloney. Iam expecting 30 Lakhs and it is negotiable. I am coming to Chennai in April and anyone interested can come and see the flat.

Rgds
    Kumar

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010