I would like to buy/sell/rent

Discussion in 'Housing' started by rsankar, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Buying a Land in chennai

hi Aana,

We have discussed this topic, the hows and whats in the housing forum under tamilnadu..

Housing - IndusLadies

Please browse through the topics,you will get an answer to most of the questions..if you still have questions do post them there..we will try to answer by discussions....

All the best for your purchase...

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Re: I like to buy / sell / rent in Chennai

Hi Ilites,

I am selling my apartment in Chennai.

Here is the info about it:

Built year 1999
    Total area 930 SF
    The building has 8 units totally
    Ground + 3 (with lift/elevator facility)
    Each floor has only 2 units, hence ventilation all sides
    My flat is located in the 2nd floor and there is one more floor above, hence its cool!!!!
    My unit has 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a living cum dining attached to a balcony, a kitchen attached to a service area for the maid to wash dishes and provision for washing machine..
    Complete woodwork done extensively for the entire apt, wardrobes for both bedrooms, display cabinet for living room, lots of kitchen shelves to accomodate every bit of crocery, cutlery, grocery etc.,
    The flooring of the apt is ceramic tiles..looks gorgeous in light color.
    The unit has 3 phase power with provision for a/c in master bedroom.
    Complete grill work done (2 balconies and an entrance door)
    One open car park is assigned.
    The location is selling at a premium as it is close to Kodambakkam train station, Meenakshi college bus stop and what not..
    The major advantage in this building is at any given time only 4 or 5 (out of 8) is occupied and the rest of the units are just kept locked for occasional use..like ours. So water resources are plenty and I never had water problem even during accute water scarcity.

I guess every possible amenity is (thought out)done to have a complete peaceful living.

The apartment building was painted last year and looks neat. Though not well maintained for my standard. But my apt is impeccably maintained and there is absolutely nothing to spend their money to fix anything more. May be a fresh coat of paint, if they need a new look. Bedrooms look new though.

The history of the apt: It was built in 1999, was purchased by a Doctor couple and kept locked except to store some chocklate cartons (for an agency). in 2002 I bought it as is, and fixed every damn thing to make it liveable for an NRI (!!!!)...

The asking price is 42 lacs.

The rental income would be Rs.10k if furnished with basic stuff like fridge, gas etc., Otherwise, 8000..as unfurnished. So, good potential for people with the idea of renting it out.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will respond immediately.
    I currently live in the US (California) and I can request my property care taker to show the place. The apartment is never used except for holidays (our visit) and its kept locked.

Regards,
    Geeth Priya.

3. anandhipsg

anandhipsg New IL'ite

Flat for sale in Chennai

Hi All,

We are planning to dispose our house in Alappakkam (near Porur), Chennai. It is a 3 bedroom flat, with the following features:

It is a two year old building on the III Floor (with Lift) 1328 sq.feet

Fully furnished, with all interior work, wood work, modular kitchen with 3 phase EB connection. Well maintained single ownership with car parking.

Other amenities:
    1. All three rooms have attached bathroom
    2. 24 hours water supply, with RO (water purification) system installed.
    3. Fully marble flooring (bathrooms - tiles)
    4. Invertor with 5 Hours power backup.

Look the attached photos to get an idea about my house.

If anyone is interesed, pls PM me

Warm Regards,
    Anandhi G

PS: Please do not give out personal info in public forums.

Attached Files:

• A8.zip
      File size:
      733.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  4. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Re: Flat for sale in Chennai

Hi Ilites,

I am selling my apartment in Chennai.

Here is the info about it:

Built year 1999
    Total area 930 SF
    The building has 8 units totally
    Ground + 3 (with lift/elevator facility)
    Each floor has only 2 units, hence ventilation all sides
    My flat is located in the 2nd floor and there is one more floor above, hence its cool!!!!
    My unit has 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a living cum dining attached to a balcony, a kitchen attached to a service area for the maid to wash dishes and provision for washing machine..
    Complete woodwork done extensively for the entire apt, wardrobes for both bedrooms, display cabinet for living room, lots of kitchen shelves to accomodate every bit of crocery, cutlery, grocery etc.,
    The flooring of the apt is ceramic tiles..looks gorgeous in light color.
    The unit has 3 phase power with provision for a/c in master bedroom.
    Complete grill work done (2 balconies and an entrance door)
    One open car park is assigned.
    The location is selling at a premium as it is close to Kodambakkam train station, Meenakshi college bus stop and what not..
    The major advantage in this building is at any given time only 4 or 5 (out of [​IMG] is occupied and the rest of the units are just kept locked for occasional use..like ours. So water resources are plenty and I never had water problem even during accute water scarcity.

I guess every possible amenity is (thought out)done to have a complete peaceful living.

The apartment building was painted last year and looks neat. Though not well maintained for my standard. But my apt is impeccably maintained and there is absolutely nothing to spend their money to fix anything more. May be a fresh coat of paint, if they need a new look. Bedrooms look new though.

The history of the apt: It was built in 1999, was purchased by a Doctor couple and kept locked except to store some chocklate cartons (for an agency). in 2002 I bought it as is, and fixed every damn thing to make it liveable for an NRI (!!!!)...

The asking price is 42 lacs.

The rental income would be Rs.10k if furnished with basic stuff like fridge, gas etc., Otherwise, 8000..as unfurnished. So, good potential for people with the idea of renting it out.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will respond immediately.
    I currently live in the US (California) and I can request my property care taker to show the place. The apartment is never used except for holidays (our visit) and its kept locked.

Regards,
    Geeth Priya.

5. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

need a flat at palavakkam/neelangarai areas

Dear friends
    I would lke to buy a 3 bedroom flat in palavakkam/neelangarai areas. preferably seafacing but not particular, with car parking facility.
    kindly PM me the details.
    regards
    uma

6. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    I want to rent my Flat:welcome
    Place -- Korattur
    3BHK
    Ground floor
    open car parking
    we prefer ONLY VEGTARIAN
    Around my place: Vivekananda school, UCO Bank, Golden super stores, EB office.
    Walkable distance to Bakthavatsalam School, Koratuur Railway Station.
    Any body interested can reply.

7. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

hi all

am looking for a 2 bedroom house in & around k k nagar/ ashok nagar/ west mambalam/ chrompet/ kodambakkam....

rent between - 4000k-5000k

8. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

3 bedroom flat at Palavakkam/Neelangari areas

Dear friends
    I would lke to buy a 3 bedroom flat in palavakkam/neelangarai areas. preferably seafacing but not particular, with car parking facility.
    kindly PM me the details.
    regards
    uma

9. shakila banu

shakila banu Bronze IL'ite

Re: 3 bedroom flat at Palavakkam/Neelangari areas

Dear friends i am looking for a 3 bedroom flat in chembakkam please pm me.

10. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Can anyone suggest the rent value for 2 BHK (built area 1100 sqft) in pallikaranai near balaji dental college?

Thx in advance.