1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I will be called selfish if I dont thank Nitya for giving me the topics to write here

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 28, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Nitya very much for giving the topics to write here in Blog Section to achieve my goal soon.

There is a place in my heart
    where happy memories grow
    of those who are dear to me

and among the fairest memories
    and the loveliest by far
    are the thoughts I will always cherish
    of how you are helping me to achieve the goal

Thanks a million dear

P.S I have many friends here who are dear to me and encourage me , if I count them there are so many and the ones who are dear know me so I think I need not mention here.

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

I too loved all the topics mentioned by Nithya and am in fact waiting to read your blogs on them. Nithya u r simply great da!

3. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Thanks Viji ma - you are most wecome. noted that i am also in you list of dear ones . as you have rightly mentioned as a dear one i will not mistake you if you did not mention my name. i am like a squrril that helped rama to travel to lanka. i am just an instrument and will feel happy when you reach your target.thanks ma for your wishes.my pranamas.

soldier dear- thanks to you just a hint as this always helps people who are in search of topics.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mallika dear true Nitya is great for helping me out. Hope I have written the subjects well. Let me know your views

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nitya dear you are great. Your help in reaching my goal will be always remembered. All my friends here are my inspiration and the encouragement they give me makes my life easy and happy.

love
    viji