1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I was weak in geography is that why now I have…..?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sathya, Nov 16, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

The lowest marks I got in my school finals was in geography. Now don’t go about thinking it is anywhere as low as forty or fifty. Compared to other subjects geog with all those confusing maps was a goner. The main continents, the rivers valleys …I still have problems with them.
    There is also a book that says women can’t read maps. Bah ..! is he right?.... the one I am talking about is special. In that it is so confusing with many criss cross lines that it is difficult to fathom. The hills and valleys are fine. The rivers dry and sometimes have nothing to do with running water but….
    I always wished I could erase some of those lines on the maps so that I will have just about a few to remember. Now why would you have to remember them ya?
    The map I am talking about too. I have tried the simple and the most hardest of erasers to wipe away those lines. They are so clogged up that it is difficult to separate one from another. It has been difficult with this problem all along my simple life…! Which reminds me of those maps in bottles in the sea. Guess I have dip drop mine in the ocean or some river bed…
    My father aunts uncles …why even my sis, hubby and sons have tried to do something about it …I went places tried out some new ways to decipher….
    But naaaahh…. That’s not to be . the crack crack cream did nothing but crack more. And ive been limping on cracked soles which looks like a map all torn and forlorn….wish rains will come soon that I get those rajakumari feet alright…!

Ahaha

sathya

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hey remember because of these weakness u lost a lot of childhood games of pandi and nondi, is it at you again, poor feet, needs a lot of pamperement but you are scared what can be done..sk

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathya....

Regarding Geography..... Who told you ladies cant study... My elder sister is a Graduate in Geography and that too a university rank/merit holder...

With regards to the crack.... I have no answers.... I would suggest keep your feet on hot water added with salt and keep it inside... It might help u....

But Geography and cracks..... What link......................:spin:spin:spin:spin:idontgetit: