1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to take my toddler outing everyday for a week! Anyone interested to join?

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by GPJ1975, Jul 11, 2013.

1. GPJ1975

GPJ1975 New IL'ite

hi ladies,

I will be coming to Schaumburg next week. I will be staying in a hotel near Village in the Park apartment. I have a 2 1/2 year old naughty daughter who easily gets bored inside the house. She loves outdoor. So I am planning to take her out everyday for 1 or 2 hours. If you are interested to join with your kids or alone please let me know.

Thanks for reading,

Regards
    Padma.

2. shygirly

shygirly New IL'ite

Re: I wanted to take my toddler outing everyday for a week! Anyone interested to join

Hi Padma

Its a good idea. But please don't go out in the afternoon between 12 to 5. Your kid and you may suffer from sunburn. Also I would suggest you apply skin protecting lotion like banana boat or any other lotion if you feel it is too hot outside.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  3. GPJ1975

GPJ1975 New IL'ite

Re: I wanted to take my toddler outing everyday for a week! Anyone interested to join

Sure, Thanks.

I am actually listing places now and some are indoor so hopefully she should not get sunburn. :) Again my daughter is not sleeping well so i thought its better to take her out in the sun so that she get natural melatonin which might help her sleep. Again i will be careful not to cause sunburn.

Thanks again