I want to THANK...

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by malspie, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

We always say IL is a community site and we are like a family. I have few members of IL who have come closer to me during my sabbatical days.

Rajmiarun for looking out for me. Shanvy for following up with a torch. Puni for expressing her love. Latamurali who was sending PM's to find out where I am.. and above all Chitvish for everyone and Chits for me.. who considered my problem as hers and racked her brain with me only to crack the devil who is stopping me from accessing IL. Finally, today she asked me to follow few steps and I did... and LO!! IT WORKED>>> I can get in to the new upgraded IL site and post too... I go on my knees and thank this soul who goes by name Chitra Vishwanathan always extending her help for all her fellow ILites be it a problem like which I had or something like that of Cheeniya's.. She has always been there next to us tirelessly doing it only with an intention to help. Thanks is a very small word Chits but I cannot think about anything more than this.

I also take this opportunity to thank Laxmi who had promised to extend her help in case I once again fail to access the site after following the given steps.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK "MALATHY" for trying all possible means to get the nut to crack.. When she proved that she can post on my behalf, I head started ticking, there is a serious problem.... Thank you very much "Malathy" for being there during my lean times.

I also thank all those I'Lites who were searching for me but were unable to express.

I am back and kicking... I told you all na,,, whether I am around or no.. I keep haunting.... ha ha... wagging tail....

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi mals

Iam so happy that ur back and ur problem is solved and thank u for including my name in ur post.

Really missed u yaar......

Keep posting

latamurali

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

defenitely mals,
    we did miss ur chatpata comments,, and am happy ur back, thank all those who helped u back here..sunkan

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

I am very hungry . let me go and have my food.. then will catch up with you.

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hahahah all the best we are here, come when u like but be with us..sunkan

6. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    Glad you are back.Awaiting your lovely posts.I was on and off with IL for the past few weeks .So I did not know that you had some problem.Sorry about that and anyway glad that ur back.Keep posting........

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kanaka,

Thanks re buddy, with friends like you, no problem remains a problem for long... I am BACK... :idea:

8. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Welcome back our dear Mals:boo: The missing link in IL for past few days and we are happy now...

May God bless in all your efforts and results flow like ganges....

subbu

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Subbu, love from my fellow I'lites made me run to the nearest Cyber Cafe yesterday to answer the posts... Today i cracked the nut... i am able to access the site...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.