I want to start a atextile business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by kalaisiva, Dec 11, 2007.

1. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

further to above..

Hi Jehana!

Please let me know if you want me to explain the proposal I have a little more..

thank you.

Warm Regards,

Nikita

2. babyanitha

babyanitha New IL'ite

Hi Kalai,
    i am anitha from chennai.i am selling ladies kurtis now.which is branded one high quality.even we are exporting it next month.please let me know if u are interested to see the samples.
    Regards,
    Anitha

3. kalaisiva

kalaisiva Senior IL'ite

Hi Girls
    I am really thankful to you all as replying me
    I am still interested. My idea is getting buyer over here as well as suppliers in India
    We can link them both and work as part of commision
    I know few buyers here. If anyone can work with me having any buyer here or supplier there for anytype of garments we can work together
    As I am basically a textile student I know all technical terms which would be easy tow rok with them both professionally

4. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

Hi Kalaisiva!

I am a marketing professional with background in textiles chemistry (technology & processings) with about 15 years of experiance in ithis industry & very strong into home textile products supply. The list includes towels, bath mats, quilts, bed spreads, sheet sets, duvets, baby blankets, carpets, rugs, cushions, curtains, blinds, table linen, throws, bags, sofa covers etc. & shipping in Europe as well US customers with the required regulations for the respective countries.

If you need any help on home textiles front, I am here. the good thing is we can talk about small qty's as well. I will be taking care of quality part myself & assure you for quotes to be most competive reasonablly.

Looking forward to have a mutually benefical long term relationship.

We can work on comission basis on each deleivery. let me know what percentage will suit you.

Warm regards,

Nikita

5. Smilingsasi

Smilingsasi New IL'ite

Hi Kalai,

First and foremost i wih for your new endeavour. Actullay i'm into textile buisness, selling ladies kurtis and sarees here in india. I really have a pretty decent customers. I generally concentrate more on quality and unique collections. Also have a real good contact with suppliers in india. I deal with all king of materails(cotton, crepe, siffon, synthetic, silk etc..)

If you are looking forward for suppliers please do let me know, will help you and we can work on commission basis.

Regards,
    Sasi

6. Devikapan

Devikapan New IL'ite

yes i do have a small designer type of boutiques where kerala sarees are hand embroidered, block printing in churidars and saris........any orders in bulk??????????????welcome.......:)