1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I think I Love my Wife.!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vysan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Radhas

Radhas New IL'ite

Hi Shanti

I was reading your posting . I always respect the women who are very strong (mentally ) during the difficult times. Hats off to you. Hope your kids will take you as their mentor.

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello veda and shanthi

i was away when this was posted?
    or the title didnt drag me to it..?
    i thought
    who doesnt say
    i think i love my wife....!
    well we have been
    comfortable that way
    so i guess i thought
    it was just the ordinary
    ofcourse i love my wife kind...

and to think veda
    you were so open
    and blunt in saying
    what you went through
    and shanthi
    like om shanthi om
    (no movie this)
    just peaceful with
    a deep sea
    all turbulent inside?

god bless people
    who stand by their
    own faith and belief
    now that you have
    graduated those testing
    times
    i sure love my wife
    and
    i sure love my husband
    titles for the future?
    happy times ahead....!

heard you were crowned
    in il for this
    congrats...!

sathya

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathya,

Thanks for peeping in... When you are in true love, you forget everything... I sure love my wife and vice versa... Goes without saying... But we keep saying each other daily... countless...

Thanks...

Veda

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda and ShanthiBow
    Veda for accepting Bowand Shanthi for broadminednessBow
    These difficult situation when we come across teach us the meaning of life.
    and bind us together more stronger. It was really nice to ready this whole thread.

5. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Veda

When I read your post, I :bowdowned myself thousand times to the courage shown by a man in accepting his mistakes, to the magnanimity of a woman(Shanvy) in forgiving.

Yes, Shanvy is a strong woman , no doubts about it. But, I personally feel you deserve pat on your back for self-realisation that you did something worng. One can rectify oneself only if one realises the mistakes.

Not, all men who astray are ready to accept even if theie wife is strong, forgiving and has lots of patience. They know they can get away with it, so realisation never comes in, even if it comes in, it is never ever accpeted so bodly and so openly.

It requires lots of love for one's wife, lots of respect and lots of courage to do so.

I am overwhelmed to know such a person in you, as my ex astrayed and I was told by my in-laws that atleast he comes home and that I am weak so he astrayed.

Only if, there were many more men like you , who are bold to accept their mistakes and women who are as strong as shan, world would be a better place to live

Warm regards and best wishes
    Ansh

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

Thanks....

Yes, difficult times teaches us the valuable lessons... That is the time the love and the strength of the family bonding comes to our rescue to tide over....

Thanks once again...

Veda

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Ansh,

Thanks for peeping in...

I have not strayed in the literal meaning of the word anywhere... I believe in fidelity of the mind also... somewhere down the line, I am responsible for somebody's wavering thoughts... Also I have not taken care of my wife... That is what is pricking me at times....

I dont know whether I qualify for all that you are saying...

Thanks once again....

Veda

8. aquamarine

aquamarine Senior IL'ite

Hi veda and shanthi,

First my well wishes on having such a beautiful understanding and love among you both....it is fantastic to see....It must have taken a real brave heart to know that your DH is being pursued by another and the dilemma of not being part of the family....my god the turmoil you have must have undergone shanthi....You are indeed brave dear friend.Bow

a beautiful write up veda.....

God smile on you people always...

warm wishes,

priya.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Priya,

Thank you. Thanks for all the wishes.

Today when I look back, I cannot believe I have come a long way. God has been kind to me gifting me with strength and patience..and the other person is still my friend, I still chat with her sometimes.

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Veda and Shanthi ,

What can I say of the beautiful relationship that you guys share and I am just bowled after reading your post and the response posted by Shan.

It is true ? Do these things really happen in real life and the characters I see in front of me have lept from the reel life and taken up real roles.I always knew Shanthi as a very humble being who I keep telling has her head and heart in the right position and an intellect on wordly matters as well as a great admirer of arts.She delivers the harsh news of the world awakening our senses and then soothes us with her enchanting poetry to lull us back into our slumber that everything is not as bad as it looks.There is still so much love and warmth in this world.

It is great to know a couple who have fought adversities and today stand proud of their marriage.You guys really rock and I wish you guys joy,success,happiness and the love you people share for each other will make several rounds in IL and will be one of the talked about topics in IL :thumbsup:thumbsup for a long time ..

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009