1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I think I Love my Wife.!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vysan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

ham tumhare liye tum hamare liye phir zamane ka kya hai hamara na ho....

I think Ehsaas is what keeps people together! don't you think so?

2. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Veda and shanthi,

wow!!! what a wonderful way of expressing, i feel veda you are lucky to have shanthi as your wife.
    may GOD be with you and have a beautiful life ahead.
    All the best :2thumbsup:

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi reena,

Shukriya.....:2thumbsup:

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi slp807,

Thank you for the wishes....

5. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Ehsaas

ITS EHSAAS THAT KEEPS PEOPLE TOGETHER!

6. lmani

lmani Senior IL'ite

You should always write here in support of women.

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi veda sir and Dear shanthi

I saw this topic today only(just like that i used to see all posts and reply imm, didnt get any clear approach of handling this things till now)

I dont know to write like other friends,but jus want to convey my feelings
    WOW:clap :clap :clap FOR ME U BOTH LOOKS LIKE "ARTHANARISWARAR"

Vyasan Sir,and Shanthi i feel U both are mutually lucky to have each other

AND Sir, U HAVE GIVEN APPLAUSE TO UR WIFE WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND OPENLY WITHOUT ANY EGO,HATS OFF TO U , ITS REALLY AMAZING TO SEE UR HONESTY for speaking out everything infront of all

I want to appreciate shanthi for playing her role perfectly as ur BETTER HALF (she has proved her as good wife, mother ,daughter in law and also acts as GUIDE for u in all matters ofcourse a very good friend to(for us)
    she is beside u for everything ( physical,financial and mental ddifficulties)

HATS OFF TO U DEAR SHANTHI :yes: ,U r very strong person i think ur positive attitude towards everything, TRUE LOVE AND TRUST for ur husband
    lot of patience,broad mind hav given u STRENGTH:thumbsup to overcome all difficulties of life till this time

And I pray GOD FOR U PEOPLE TO have " MUTUAL TRUST, UNDERSTANDING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER,DEDICATION TOWARDS FAMILY,HONESTY AND ALSO FOR UR GOOD HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINEESS ALWAYS............................ THROUGHOUT ...............................UR LIFE TIME.........................

LONG LIVE......................SHANTHI AND VYSAN SIR.....................

latamurali.

8. asharao

asharao Senior IL'ite

Dear Veda and Shanti,

Its very easy to make a mistake and keep quite about it. In my opinion it's even worse for a man to accept that he loves his wife though it is a reality.I don't know of many couples who express their love directly but show it in various ways but never say that I love my wife-Never understood why.The very fact that he shares each and every thing with his wife is really commendable.I feel a lady has more power of patience and tolerance to bear it.I'd have expected verbal fireworks but she took it in her stride.

Over the years,things have been taken for granted including wife/husband.When we get married,we give a lot of importance to each other and when a new member joins the family,the love gets shared and then somehow the hubby gets busy with his official work and days,months and years fly by.One fine day it dawns upon you to say,hellooooo"i'm here as well".Or when either the hubby or the wife goes away somewhere for a few weeks,the importance is noticed.

All I've to say to you both is "You are made for each other".Well done!!Something to learn from you.
    Regards,

Asha

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi latha,

thank you.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi asha
    Thanks for your wishes.

That is the most easiest thing to do. but it would never have the same effect. the moment you shout/fireworks you are pushing the other person in the opposite direction. by keeping cool, you are making the person think why..what to do now....and I thank god for giving me that maturity and pray to him to keep me cool always....

You need to give yourself some time. We usually sit back and think about us once in a while. what went wrong..what we could have done better..a little analysis...I feel the love never gets divided by sharing. we humans have too much love in ourselves too share it with the whole universe. i feel the more you share it multiplies..rather than getting divided. i think it is each one's perspective.