1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I think I Love my Wife.!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vysan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear TDU,

Thanks..... Yes, I agree.... I am lucky to have Shan as my wife.... My life has changed after she entered.....

Veda

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi shobana,

Thanks for your comments..yeah first call your husband and tell him i love you....
    It really gives us the strength to move forward..initially people used to laugh when they hear my kids saying mom i love you instead of saying bye to school...now they just admire...in our house i love you is something that comes to all the four of us like breathing.....

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi sridhar sir,

thanks for your blessings....thanks for your words....

I just believe in one simple thing...you love others as you want them to love you....

And i know, i am overwhelmed..and whenever i see a response or the hits...I myself feel so ...there is no feeling to describe...to see how much courage it should have taken veda to come out open...

But at the same time..as i have mentioned in one of my posts...if we make a difference in somebody's life...it was worth all its might in gold...:-D

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi raman sir,

Thanks for your wishes...

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi ramya..

always remember when you are in love...you see the person only for a few hours..or more if you work together...and you want to see what you want to see...throught the colourful glasses of love:-D. the person you marry is the one you learn to live discovering +/- points ... Again here the acceptance level depends on your own decisions...(I iterate...never be influenced by others views...it is your life..you have live it....it is upto you whether you want to take it.not the person who gives advice...because advice is one the easiest available commodity in our society:bangcomp:.)

Distance does not come in the way when you have love and trust....that is when your have very less expectations and your love comes without any strings/conditions attached...

I have seen a couple..love marriage...in a party..she was standing behind him and cribbing...look the other guy does not allow me to sit with my husband..while the husband was actually enjoying talking to the other person...why i quote this..dont be too possessive that you become sick because of this... a tinge of possessiveness is healthy..

Again breathing space...all of us need that..you can't go breathing at the neck of your husband/wife all the time...

Then communication..develop talking to your partner about things he likes first..the moment he becomes comfortable and learns to listen (of course that is the tuff part)..then talk about what you like..then everything absolutelly...

Hi ramya, It was not a advice..it was only my views on these...if it was of use to you..i am happy... So come out of your confusions...and look up to life brightly..there is lot to it....

I DONT WANT A TAJ MAHAL BUILT IN MY MEMORY...I WANT TO LIVE IN THE MEMORY OF MY LOVED ONES ALWAYS.....

Roses come with thorns...if you want the roses..learn to tackle the thorns......

Phew..that looks too much even to me...sorry ramya got carried away....

6. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Santhi,

what ever you told is right.. even i have all those in my mind.. but at the end of day as a humanbeing commiting some mistakes..

The main problem coming to our relation is the distance between us.. in all other aspects, we are happy.. He is suffering alot to stay away from me.. I cant leave my job and go to him suddenly as i dont want to make my parents alone when they need me.. I am unable to make him understand that even we are very far, we cant see each other, our souls are together.. and the time differences are increasing the gap more.. at the time i woke up he sleeps and vice-varsa..

I am trying to make him feel i am always with him.. but not succeding..:-(

Thanks for your words Santhi.. really i am in a stage of losing all the hope.. with your life story and your words i got the hope again..

thanks alot..
    Ramyaganesh.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,

first year of marriage (i assume) is very much crucial...to make the marriage to work.. I do understand your problem..your parents are not going to feel bad if you are going to join your husband..initially take a few months leave and join your husband...

8. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

yes.. its true.. first few months is like... adjusting with the new families and relations.. that to for love marriage(in my case), its too difficult to satisy every one..

I will consider your words and plans for my travel(it takes lot of time as i still need to apply visa and all the other stuff..)

Thanks alot shanthi..

Regards,
    Ramyaganesh.

9. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Veda and Shanti,

I dedicate the following song to both of you. This is the translation of a hindi song 'Mein yahhan hoom' from the movie Veer Zara. I hope you will like it. I had posted it long ago in IL, but I feel it is apt here to reproduce it.

காதலி என்னைப் பார்
    நமது இடைவெளிகள் குறைந்தவிட்டன
    நான் இங்கு தான் இருக்கிறேன்
    உன் அருகில் தான் இருக்கிறேன்

எத்தனை கஷ்டங்கள்
    எத்தனை நிர்பந்தங்கள் இருந்தும்

உன்னால் மறைக்க முடியாத
    ரகசியங்கள் நான்
    உன்னால் மறக்க முடியாத
    அனுபவங்கள் நான்
    கேட்க முடிந்தால் கேட்டுப்பார்
    உன் இதயத் துடிப்பின் வார்த்தைகளை
    அவை சொல்லும்

உன் இதயத்தில் நான் உலவுவதைக் கண்டு
    ஏன் அஞ்சுகிறாய்
    நான் உன் இதயத்தின் குரல் தானே
    நீ எங்கு என்னைத் தேடுகிறாய்

Regards,

TDU

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanthy and Veda,
    I am truly astonished at you people. when newly wed wives are murdering their husbands during the honeymoon and men marrying umpteen times and having so many EMAs, you are a fresh lot.
    Yours being a love marriage with all the masala for a Bharathyraja movie is in itself a wonder. I have only read stories of such marriages. Above that, Shanthy adjusting to the financial position and not cribbing about it, Veda not taking anything from in laws, Veda coming out of the itch and Shanthy accepting him as it is......... my my, this is a real love story. May God keep you like this, loving and trusting, all your life. Hats off to you guys!:clap