1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I suspect that they are having an affair

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by radhika4m, Feb 15, 2008.

1. radhika4m

radhika4m New IL'ite

I did not like moderator changing the name of the topic to something like this...I just feel too hurt with the whole situation...I am withdrawing my post ...Thanks everyone for your help

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Re: My Husband and sister are having an affair

First of all, dont panic.
    Cross check the evidence and think deep , is it good enough evidence.
    If you think its substantial evidence, then approach your parents about it. They are best people to explain things to your sister.
    For your husband, dont fight it out. Keep a watch. But be open to listen both sides for knowing everything. dont jump on conclusions.

If its true , it will be tough situation to handle. However keep faith and be steady. Any amount of problem can be solved with calm mind and willing heart. So tackle one issue at a time. Do not get overwhelmed analysing all emotional and hyptothetical angles. Be objective and to the point while talking to your husband.

I hope things improve with time.

Ria

3. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Radhika,

I remember about your previous posts on this issue...

Did you talk to your sister about it? What happened? Did she brush it off as just teasing or did she sound guilty too? How was your husband's reaction?

Have they stopped their 'teasing' or is it still going on?

I think you need to nip this in the bud...trying to be good to both while both of them continue flirting with each other and causing you heartache is not what I consider a good solution.

take care...

Aarushi

4. jasminerule

jasminerule Junior IL'ite

What was the title of your original post and what did the moderator change it too? I think any moderator should have the courtesy to seek your advice before changing it.

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Jasminerule,

My intention to change a title is not to mislead anyone. My whole purpose is to make sure gist of post is aparent from title. Thats it. If you or the author of the post has any issue with it, please let me know. However I dont think its required to ask before I change it to more apt one.

Thanks
    ria

6. radhika4m

radhika4m New IL'ite

Ria,

I dont want to blame the moderator for anything, I am overall too disturbed to discuss all this right now. I just meant to say that the title was modified to something so blunt and explicit that I cudnt believe it is happening with me.

Anyways I have bigger issues to worry about, I am sorry, I dont want any disharmony in the group bcoz of me

7. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I understand your pain Radhika. I apologize if my changing the title has added to the pain too. I tried to change it back as it was.

Ria