1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

i shape less...help...(iam fat)

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by fearlessgal, Sep 5, 2007.

1. sherryindera

sherryindera New IL'ite

This message is to all the ladies who asked for individual advice. My name is Indera, I have to loose 35kgs. I am on the way. I am 5ft 2. I started this week with exercising and watching what I am eating. I have five beautiful children. I have the most weight to loose on this thread. I have lost weight in the past, but i am tired of gaining it back. Saying how much I had to loose was hard for me as I never realized I was so big. The last two children are twins for me, I expanded my body to so big during this time. I designed a plan for weight loss that really is impressing. These are my childrens ages 9, 8, 6 twins 4 (almost 5 in Oct). They are my main reason for loosing weight. Even at this weight @ 198lbs, People say i still dont look like I have five children. But I see myself every day in the mirror before baths. I know my stomach is a big issue as I too look like I am 5 months pregnant. I said I would buy all the newest excersize workout routines. This is my routine. Yes I am doing this every day.
    I wake up at 6 I do Hip Hop Abs (main concentration on my stomache) Its 22 min long, so I do two sets and fill up the hour. I like this because its standing ab work, rather than lying down on the floor doing crunches. I am also doing Turbo jam, I like the girl on the dvd, she motivates you and before you know it the 45 min of her work out is gone. Then I get the children ready for school, take them. Then I return and do, Cher step video (I found this on ebay for $.99 cents) , Its 35 min of step aerobics as I want tighter legs, she has this ab routine on the video thats amazing, but its lying down crunches)..
    Throught the day, breakfast I have a bowl of oatmeal, it warms my stomache, yes its carbs but its a better carb to eat. :)
    My lunch is a big salad, with some kind of meat or protein. (I have to eat this before I go to work or else I will starve before I get to work, my dinner is at work @ 430pm. I have snacks throught the day. Dinner is also a big salad with meat or protein. I dont like salad dressing so thats a bonus for me. I drink like 2 liters of water per day as well....This is needed for beautiful skin and also helps flush out your system. In the evening I take 45 minutes and do strenth training with light weights, I dont want to bulk up, so the experts say light weights, but more reps is the key.
    I want to get back to no less than beautiful.
    This is what I am doing every day, seven days per week. I know its hard, and alot, but its what I have designed for myself.
    We get too use to sitting at home, (when we are home and relaxing I think this is why we let ourselves go.) but for me, this was not the girl my husband married. I want to do this for myself. I really love this thread, and others on this website for sharing their stories as well.
    Good luck to all! stay focused.
    Indera

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear indera,
    hats off to u for being so determined:2thumbsup: .i am hundred percent sure u will see that slim girl again soon who married ur husband.
    pls, note i did not add beautiful slim girl as i am sure even if u are now 35 kg overweght u are beautiful.
    keep u informed of ur progress..........................

3. sherryindera

sherryindera New IL'ite

hello mahajanpragati,
    Thank you for your kind words. I just finished my 45 min weight routine...Its not really that long, but the writer of this book, The ultimate New York Body Plan book, by David Kirsh, who trains all the super models like Heidi Klum, a Victoria Secret model, gives you certain routines to do per day, you need a set of light dumbells and tells you to do more reps. Anyways. I know i have to blast the fat, and tone up, so I would stay firm. Anyways, On the weekends I have normal food, just littler portions. My face is glowing, and i feel stronger. I just made my childrens lunches for school, and now after my bath, I will go to sleep. I should be up early in the morning.
    take care and stay focused.

Thanks again for this thread!
    :2thumbsup:

4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear indera,
    keep up the good work.its good that u have small amount of normal food on weekends.that way u do let ur mind feel deprived .
    keep posting.

5. arunachoudary

arunachoudary New IL'ite

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007