1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

i seriously need advice!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rudhradev, Jun 22, 2014.

1. rudhradev

rudhradev New IL'ite

i m to get married. i dont even know my [COLOR=#0000FF !important]fiance's character[/COLOR]. its a arranged marriage. i m literally scarred. he seems a nice guy, he talks with my family as if he is already a member of my family. but god i m really scared. pls ladies help me. did any of you face [COLOR=#0000FF !important]the same situation[/COLOR]. any advice would be welcome.. pls help me !!!!!

2. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

So, already you have good opinion on him, try your best to keep him like that. You never find any flaws in initial days of marraige, either arranged or love.. People characters will build depends on the situations they were grown and being.

If any of his behavior disappoints, accept as his nature or try to change him with your selfish less arguments. Dont get occupied with negative thoughts in these sweet days.

Just enjoy unrepeatable moments :)

1 person likes this.
  3. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi rudhradev,

Fancy enough, we are here to give you serious advice.

Well, about character...who do you think knows best about one's character? Guess it out....?? Friends, of course, isn't it ?

Also, since you guys are getting married, you both know each other very well, must have met each other too once or twice and if I am not wrong, you guys must have exchanged numbers and those sweet romantic talks and chatting must be going on. If not, lady..where are you.. start it from now.

So, in a way, you guys must be quiet close to each other and being his prospective wife, you have all rights to ask him to introduce you to his friends- school-mates, college-mates, professional friends too ( only the real close ones ) and of course, the best buddies.

Try to interact with his friends, acquaint yourself to them so that they get to know you better. Ask questions from them, things that you feel a little awkward in asking directly from your husband.

But... but...but... before you take any step of this sort, my serious advice, clear all your doubts with your husband first. Ofcourse, there are chances that he may lie, but you gotta trust him. So, ask all direct questions, clear as much doubt as you can before you tie a knot.

AND... ALWAYS before you call to any of his friends or interact with any of them, do let your husband know about the details. Obviously, you wouldn't like to put your husband in dark and talk to his friends about him. So, whatever you do, be transparent from your side to avoid complications.

You're getting married.... feel good !!! Congratulations.

2 people like this.
  4. rudhradev

rudhradev New IL'ite

s you r right i should put aside my doubts and fears then hope for the best... thank you for leaving me a comment...

5. rudhradev

rudhradev New IL'ite

i guess you r correct. nobody can understand the other person character given the short time. gigglingsmiley.

1 person likes this.