I need your prayers AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by freesia, Jan 15, 2010.

1. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I posted awhile ago about the bad phase we are going through and about the accident my husband met with. Today it was me. Yes , I met with an accident today. I am okay, with with bloody lip and sore body.Thank god with all my heart that my little one is okay.

But i can't help feeling really really low. So many hardships and i am taking everything with a smile. but something like this happens and you think your loved ones could be hurt. i am not able to bear this.

Just asking you nice people to send some prayer and postive thoughts my way. i really cannot stop crying, pls pray for me.

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear freesia,

sorry to hear about the accident and the bad phase. My prayers are with you and your family. Bad times don't last and soon you will be able to put everything behind. At times God sends small jolts, and I am glad you are alright.
    Before leaving the house, try saying a small prayer in your mind so you have a safe trip.

3. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Freesia,
    Sending you my prayers & positive vibes.
    Hang on... this too shall pass.Be strong & have faith.
    Thank God that you & your family are safe.

4. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

Dear Freesia

My prayers and best wishes for your speedy recovery and all good things to happen in your life.

5. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Freesia,

My prayers are with you. Wishes to you for speedy recovery.
    Take care..

As Usha told.... "Before leaving the house, try saying a small prayer in your mind so you have a safe trip."

6. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Thanks ladies for your prayers. They mean a lot. I was very upset that day as my little one was reliving the event again and again. she would play for sometime and then she would suddenly start crying and talk about the accident. i was very very worried. but now though she says something about it i can see she is not upset.
    Usha and Gowri, I always say a prayer before i leave a house. still bad luck is following us. that's why i reached out here.
    Thanks again

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

freesia,

Sorry to hear about the accidents you and your dh went through.
    Everything would be fine from now on...prayers are there with you..to have positive vibes throughtout!

sriniketan

8. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Hi freesia,

I also faced same situation like yours, I met car accident and my little son was sitting on back seat, we were out with some bruises here and there, I got panicked later how it happened and my son was also recollecting and crying for some days. I know how hard it is. Please take it easy dear. take rest and dont think much of it and try to divert with some fun activities with your kid. Its life.. its not in our control sometimes.

Sujatha.

9. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Freesia,

Don't worry everything will be alright, as you rightly said, its just a phase, you will overcome this as well :) God is there, don't lose faith.

God bless.

10. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Dear Freesia

Don't worry ...everything will be alright. Sure. Will keep you in my prayers. I hope by now everything has returned to normalcy.