1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

I Need To Put Up Shelves In The Kids Room For Keeping Their Toys. Where Can I Get Durable Ones?

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by chaipastor, Jun 11, 2016.

1. chaipastor

chaipastor New IL'ite

I need to put up shelves in the kids room for keeping their toys. Where can I get durable ones?

2. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

@home nilkamal ones will be better, you will have color choices as well

3. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

How old are the children? What kinds are the toys? Soft/ Building blocks/ electronics...

What you should look at long term solutions that can adapt and grow with children. Shelves are one way, but I find Boxes on wheels and stool with drawers equally effective, You can use them for sitting or as tables and storage too. Plus the child also knows how to clean up and is proud of his space. Our two box seats for our grandson are still ( After 15 years) very much in use for sitting and now they house his football and other paraphernalia.

You might like to look at Ikea catalog they also have some good ideas. Childrens Furniture, Dining and Toys | Shop at IKEA

4. Willingham

Willingham Junior IL'ite

Fixing shelves for keeping kids stuff offers ample ground space to walk, play, and do other sort of activites. I will suggest you to not fix solid or metal shelves, as your kids have to live in the room and it is better to keep them away from any kind of danger. You can fix light, wodden and plastic shelves and make sure you don't keep heavy objects on them.