1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

i need help>........................

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by vijayajaju, Jan 27, 2010.

1. vijayajaju

vijayajaju Bronze IL'ite

i came 2days back to santa clara ,san jose......and jus came to know that i m pregnant ....suffering from morning sickness very badly..........hav a 2yr boy to look after................cud anyone staying close to town suite palace cupertino.saragota ave, help me ...??????? i m feeling very lonely.........waiting for ur replies

2. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hi vijaya,:)

First of all Congrats on your pregnancy.I feel so sorry that i am not near to your place to help you out.

But do not panic , i can understand what you are going thru .
    i am here to help you out from far away . i hope these home remedies would help you out from morning sickness.

1. Drinking ginger tea early in the morning is highly beneficial to reduce morning sickness.

2. take six small meals rather than 3 large meals.

3 Eat a high protein snack before bed at night . it is a good diet for morning sickness.

4. Good amount of protein, vitamin B and calcium should be included in diet.

5.Lime juice is very effective in reducing morning sickness. take a tsp full of lime juice ,mix 1tsp full of sugar and 1tsp ful of mint juice in it , take this mixture twice or thrice a day on regular basis. it will give great relief from morning sickness.

6.taking wheat germ with warm milk many times a day wil avoid the problem of morning sickness.

7 The best morning sickness treatment is enough rest.

Until you find someone use handy snacks for you 2yr old ,and you take plenty of fruits and veggies and drink lots of water and plenty of rest.

Take care dear,

Luv
    sreya.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  3. vijayajaju

vijayajaju Bronze IL'ite

thanx a lot shreya.............for ur advice.i'll try these tips...........but my problem is i don't feel like eating anything.........even if i eat i vomit .........and the other problem is i m now very allergic to smell of the food..................even if my dh tells me to eat something ....after hearing the names of food i vomit................i m jus bored of being in the hotel room .......... if plz anyone closer to me cud come to my place and we cud meet