I love you KV...May your soul Rip

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by deepthiraj, Nov 10, 2014.

1. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cb,
    Check out her Fb's in:
    Think crazy Go crazy(online games)
    Padithadhil Pidithadhu(poetry)
    Murder in a snooker Table(snippet)
    except marriage n pregnancy forum,for most of the threads she used to reply.... such a active n sweet person....now we are missing her badly...

2. deepthiraj

Yeah u are exactly correct jasmine...last 2 weeks she was very active,each n every fb's she used to tease us...such a naughty person...Her demise gave extreme shock to us..

1 person likes this.
  3. deepthiraj

I am sure all of the IL family shall be missing her contributions very much.
    Well said mam...
    Am sure they gonna miss her terribly...
    "I cannot say, and I will not say
    That she is dead. she is just away.
    With a cheery smile, and a wave of the hand
    He has wandered into an unknown land
    And left us dreaming how very fair
    Think of her still as the same. I say,
    she is not dead—she is just away.”
    My favorite poetry..am just dedicating to our sweet KV....May her soul rest in peace...

4 people like this.
  4. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Dear DR,
    that was very nice of you to start a thread on KV, your mother. my(our) sincere thanks to you . She often used to think of you very much and wish goodness for you in your life, and also all her children, esp., those who are in trouble. I am just randomly going through the threads and feeling very helpless seeing them. Please think she is in your heart and soul and do your duties sincerely. She will definitely bless you and may even be born to you after your marriage. She was so sincerely attached to you and felt as if your "padichchadhil pidichchadhu" thread , you, she, Mr.GG, Perimma mam., werre all literally living there. Esp., in the beginning of this thread, Mr.GG used to tease me also, saying her training is poor, oh, she laughed and laughed and slept so peacefully that day. She had never been so happy in her life of recent times. I sincerely thank you all for all your genuine love for her. Everyday, she will switch it on in the morning and would type the slokas herself only and will never switch it off till the night. every now and then she will look for some new thread to read. then we thought it will consume electricity and used to switch it off in between. i will close her account after a few days or so.
    But please be assured that amma is with you and ofcourse all her kids and will never ever fail to bless and protect all of you.Take care .i may feel like writing in your threads and also crazy and vijiamm's thread. or just visit them.

3 people like this.
  5. kalpavriksham

Dear DR
    that was very nice of you to start a thread on KV, your mother. my(our) sincere thanks to you . She often used to think of you very much and wish goodness for you in your life, and also all her children, esp., those who are in trouble. I am just randomly going through the threads and feeling very helpless seeing them. Please think she is in your heart and soul and do your duties sincerely. She will definitely bless you and may even be born to you after your marriage. She was so sincerely attached to you and felt as if your "padichchadhil pidichchadhu" thread , you, she, Mr.GG, Perimma mam., werre all literally living there. Esp., in the beginning of this thread, Mr.GG used to tease me also, saying her training is poor, oh, she laughed and laughed and slept so peacefully that day. She had never been so happy in her life of recent times. I sincerely thank you all for all your genuine love for her. Everyday, she will switch it on in the morning and would type the slokas herself only and will never switch it off till the night. every now and then she will look for some new thread to read. then we thought it will consume electricity and used to switch it off in between. i will close her account after a few days or so.
    But please be assured that amma is with you and ofcourse all her kids and will never ever fail to bless and protect all of you.Take care .i may feel like writing in your threads and also crazy and vijiamm's thread. or just visit them.

6. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

ஈன்றெடுத்த மகன் அப்பா என்று
    அழத்த பின் என்னய் ஈன்ற தாய் - நீ

அன்பான வாற்த்தையால்
    அணைவறையும் கவர்ந்த அண்ணை - நீ

உரு தெரியாமல் போனாய்
    உலகத்தை விட்டு
    உறவுகளை விட்டு

உருவம் தெரியாத உறவுகளாய்
    உறக்கம் இல்லாமல்
    உணவும் இல்லாமல்
    உருகுலைந்து நிற்க்கும்
    நிழல்கள் நாங்கள்

--- நிழல்கள்

7. LiveYourLife

LiveYourLife New IL'ite

Bless you my dear

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepthiraj,

Nice of you to have dedicated this thread to our friend Kalpavriksham.

I have been seeing this title on the side lines of IL page since yesterday and wondered if it was a story or a poem. Today I checked it out of curiosity and was shocked. I did not realize KV stood for Kalpavriksham. Then I read Vijima's post in the Bereavement section and was very saddened.

I feel like an intruder in this thread as I have not participated here prior to this. But, I just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling very sad about this lovely member's demise. She must have been a wonderful lady to leave such an impact on all of you in such a short time.

May she Rest in Peace.

L, Kamla

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Sir thanks a lot for this message. ungal unarchchikalai puram thalli vittu engalukku aaruthal sonnathu engal KV sonnathu pol irukku .Oruvar Mugam oruvar paarththathu illai .Aanaal avarkal anpu engalukkul appadi oru paasaththai uruvaakki vittathu .meendum nanri

10. kalpavriksham

My sincere thanks to sumanrathi sir, Mrs.Kamle mam. and Mrs.Perimma mam.
    Kamla mam., she had so much of love and respect for and used to feel very much warm in your FBs.
    Perimma mam. you know her love for you. since i used to type most of her feelings, i have also got her style of writing. Because i am very crude and write to the point, being a man. But KV, being a very emotional and loving lady will express whatever she emotes. Sometimes i used to hesitate, but she will insist and so as not to hurt her i used to carry out her wishes. since the last few weeks, we were most of the time with IL, I feel i am with sitting next to me, dictating to me her emotions. I feel i am interacting with her through this. But Perimma mam. i am unable to bear this huge loss. i am literally mad, not knowing what to do. why ever she was so good in my life and to everybody in her life?I am very sorry if i have hurt you all in any way by pouring out. since this is her daughter's thread, i felt like emoting. because of KV, i have also started writing so much.