1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE-9

Hello, this is Nandana.

“Yes” tell me.

“I don’t want this marriage to happen” she said

“What?”

“Yes, can you please cancel it?”

“Then why did you tell Yes in the first place, situation would have been very easy” said Vineel.

I didn’t know about it, my parents conveyed my opinion without consulting me, so please do this favour and cancel the wedding.

You did the mistake Nandana, now it is your headache to cancel it, do whatever you want, I don’t have time to think about all these, I am running late for meeting bye and he cut the phone.

Nandu was angry, she was about to throw the phone, immediately she became conscious.

What happened dear? Asked Geetha.

He said, cancelling marriage is my headache and it is not in his hands. “Marriage” is not in my hands, it is in my parents hands, but “Divorce” should be in my hands.

If he gets married to me, I will show him what “Nandana” is and make him to give divorce to me.

Hey stop it dear, you are getting married, don’t talk about divorce, who knows in future you don’t want to leave him.

No way, I can survive without him and without marriage, Said Nandu.

why do you hate marriage so much Nandu? You never told me, I have asked so many times

Nandu face became pale, sad and red.

Because my ex boyfriend cheated me, “My heart is broken, I am a failure in love, I never wanted to get married in my life”, I don’t even want to think about him at all, please leave it.

Common cheer up Nandu, Don’t worry you will get a good life now, let us go for lunch.

Krishna, Shanthi and Lakshmi , Mahendra met to decide on wedding date, they are looking for the nearest date, because Shanthi and Lakshmi knew if they take too much time on it ,what will happen.

More over Sirisha has to leave back to Singapore soon, so they are looking for the nearest date in next 10 days.

They got a very good auspicious date and time after 10 days, they have decided on it.

Since the time was very less, as they would call everyone to wedding, they thought no need of engagement.

After wedding date and time is fixed, Shanthi and Lakshmi felt relieved in their heart.

They all started wedding preparations from very next day.

Vineel is extremely busy with his new trainings in job, has no time to spend at home.

His family is doing all the shopping.

Wedding cards distribution has begun, Nandana has applied for leave in the office.

She is feeling disturbed, but she doesn’t have much option now.

Vineel called Prashanth and told his wedding is fixed and invited him.

“Hey Vineel congratulations” so fast, we didn’t even meet yet he said.

“yes”, I thought to meet you , but couldn’t any way , will see you on my wedding day.

Prashanth became silent.

Vineel said “hey what happened? are you okay”

“Okay dear and happy for you” he said.

Who is the lucky girl, send me the picture I want to see, he said.

“Lucky or unlucky girl who knows” Vineel said.

I know your taste, she must be beautiful, and I can’t wait to see her said Prashanth.

Ok thanks for having so much trust on me, I don’t have her pics,see on my wedding day said Vineel.

Hope I won’t be shocked after seeing her, laughed Prashanth.

Don’t just come and go for wedding Prash, you have to be my side, we are meeting after a very long time.

Somehow I feel good if you are with me said Vineel.

Sure, done without me how the wedding will happen said Prashanth.

And both hung up the phone.

Prashanth felt very happy after listening to the wedding news of Vineel.

As soon as Vineel reached home

Vineel do you have some time now, we are going for shopping to buy sari for Nandana, they are also coming, you have chance to meet her now winked Sirisha.

No sis you guys carry on , I am tired he said.

No Vineel, you also come, we plan to buy a suit for you too said Lakshmi.

Vineel started to shopping without any interest, I know it is difficult to convince his mom and sister.

He knew his weak point is convincing and he gets angry easily, lot of times he lost many valuable things due to that, that’s the reason these days, he is trying to control his weakness, he is making sure that he won’t hurt his family.

Nandana came with her parents to the mall, both families met, Vineel and Nandu eyes met, Nandu gave a sharp look, In that look ,she is trying to ask why didn’t you cancel the wedding?.

They went to Sari’s and Lakshmi, sirisha selected a green pattu sari and said,

Look at this green sari Nandu, it looks so good, Vineel also loves green color, this Sari looks great on you.

Shanthi looked at it and said, Wow it is very nice, looks good on Nandu.

“No” Aunty, I liked the Red color Sari, and she showed the other sari.

Shanthi gave a sharp look to Nandu and pressed her hand.

Lakshmi and Sirisha were surprised but immediately said that’s okay, buy which ever one you like.

They purchased Red color Sari and few other saris.

They went to the suits collection, Vineel picked blue suit with white shirt inside.

Sirisha said look mom again he picks up blue.

I want to give meaning to my name “Vineel” which means blue, so I will wear the blue outfits.

They completed all the shopping and went to ice cream shop nearby.

Vineel ordered choclate icream with nuts for everyone.

“I don’t like chocolate icream with nuts” said Nandu.

Shanthi felt so embrassed, why is she doing all this, how do they feel she felt.

No one said anything, but Lakshmi felt bad inside, she knew about Vineel, he needs someone who will show extra care on him. But if this girl is objecting Vineel for everything, will they be happy together in future she thought.

With all these thoughts and confusions all wedding preparations are done and the wedding day arrived.

They have reception/dinner at around 8 PM and the wedding is in early hours.

Prashanth bought a nice gift to Vineel and started to wedding early as they are meeting after long time, he want to be with him during reception.

Let us see what’s going to happen in future episodes…………..

2. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Story is going in flow... :clap2:I hope Prashant would not be Nandana's ex boyfriend :rolleyes::confundio1:

rupz and pranavi1987 like this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you muggs, its my pleasure you liked it

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Good chapter..I guess Prashant is going to bring some twist here :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Nice update...hope Prashanth is ex lover waiting for the wedding update

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

things are moving very quickly :) will wait to see what will happen once prashanth joins the wedding

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for all your comments and guesses. Let us see what is going to happen in future episodes, I will post one more episode today.

8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE - 10

Nandana dressed in Red sari with matching jewels, she is looking very beautiful as bride.

She is getting ready for reception.

Wedding hall is decorated with lights and costly flowers; it had a huge decoration. Since Krishna and Mahendra are from business families, there is a huge guest list.

Krishna and Shanthi are busy in taking care of all arrangements.

There are lot of food items in the menu, over all wedding arrangements are very lavish.

There are many relatives, friends visiting her in brides room.

Lakshmi and Sirisha came with some of their relatives and introduced her.

Nandu thought to herself, “Is this dream or true” what’s happening I still can’t believe that I am getting married.

Nandu “You are getting married, this is TRUE not a dream.”

Vineel dressed in blue suit with white shirt inside, he is looking very handsome.

Shreya came to him and said, Uncle I just went and saw aunty, everyone says she is looking like princess, so you are the prince is that correct.

Correct said Sirisha

Srikanth came from Singapore, so Shreya was busy with her Dad, Vineel is very happy that his BIL is here.

Come Shreya let uncle get ready, if you are here you won’t let him to get ready, we will go and have icecream said Srikanth.

Ok Daddy , I want choclate icream said little Shreya and they both left the room.

Vineel was adjusting his tye , Sirisha said she is looking beautiful but she has that nose ring, I know you don’t like nose ring, but I didn’t tell her.

Don’t tell her, already we saw her in the shopping, she is going to do what she likes, it will take some for her to adjust in our family. Once they get bonding, she will do whatever Vineel likes, said Lakshmi

Geetha came to Nandana, hugged her and said “Happy married life dear” and gave her gift.

Why now Geetha, tell me during marriage.

Sorry dear, I have a family emergency and have to leave in one hour.

A big sorry because, it is your marriage and I am missing the complete ceremony.

What happened? Is everything okay? asked Nandu

Everything is Okay, My Dad fell from bike and fractured his leg, I need to visit and help them, will be on leave next week.

I think will be back to office at the same time you will join, we can talk a lot then winked Geetha

Stop it, Take care Geetha said Nandu.

See you later then, I will help your Mom if she needs anything and after reception is started, I will wish you guys and leave.

They both hugged each other once and she left.

Nandu felt lonely for a sec, she thought Geetha will be with her throughout the wedding, she doesn’t have any siblings. She was never close to many people since her childhood except her best friends group.

Suddenly she remembered her childhood friend Sindhu, tears rolled down her eyes, Sindhu why did you leave me? I miss you a lot now, Had you been there, I would have been so happy in my life.

During her college years, she was busy in her love life, then all sad, bitter experiences, breakup, she was scared of relations.

Her face turned sad after she remembered her breakup, she remembered her Moms words, Nandu forget everything else and move on, why are you struck there?

After many years she met Geetha in her job, she liked her, grew close to her though she didn’t talk about her past much with Geetha, definitely she is very close friend of her.

Shanthi entered the room, saw Nandu’s tears, what happened dear? Are you getting tensed? Don’t worry this is common for everyone, you will be alright and kissed her forehead.

Come it is time for reception, Krishna came to Nandu’s room and looked at her affectionately, he knew in some hours , his daughter is going to be someone else daughter in law, but it is inevitable.

Nandana tooks blessings of both of them and she went to reception.

Vineel was already standing there.

Nandana saw him in groom dress and thought to herself , “He is looking very handsome”

Look at that handsome boy, he is yours from tomorrow, teased one of her cousin.

She silently went and sat in the chair next to Vineel.

Vineel was busily texting in his mobile, he saw her sitting next to him but didn’t wish her.

She got angry, first of all she is feeling irritated with this upon that he didn’t even try to talk to her.

Hi Vineel she said.

“Hi”

“What are you feeling now?” she asked

Means what? He asked.

Means what are you exactly thinking in your mind now?

Can you see there? He asked

She saw where he is pointing to, it is the dinner area window, where they could see from the stage.

So what she said.

I was in abroad for last 5years, missed Indian sweets a lot, I can see Khaju burfi from here, and I feel like eating it now.

“What” she was about to scream.

“I don’t like this marriage, I want to talk to you” she said

“me too”

Then why were you silent.

I have already told you do whatever you want to cancel the wedding. You didn’t do it, what do you want me to do now? He asked.

“Don’t do anything just remain silent”

“That’s what I am doing now, you are disturbing me” he said.

“Hey guys happy married life” came Geetha

Thank you Geetha, this is Vineel she introduced him.

She is Geetha my only best friend.

“Okay thank you Geetha ,only best friend” said Vineel.

Okay guys I am leaving, once again wish you happy married life and left.

Why did you say “Thank you Only best friend to Geetha” asked Nandana.

That’s how you introduced her? Said Vineel.

First of all she is feeling irritated, upon hearing Vineels words, she is more irritated.

Hi Aunty how are you ? asked Prashanth to Lakshmi

Hey Prashanth I am seeing you after many years, If Vineel is not here, Don’t you visit us.

No Aunty I was busy in my job, I know Vineel is more busy than me, He didn’t even send wedding card to me, he just called and gave the details, I have to see him first.

Okay go and see him first, we can talk later said Lakshmi.

Prashanth was very excited, he took the gift and went to stage to wish Vineel.

Nandana went inside for a minute when her cousin called.

“Hey Vineel” How are you man seeing you after long time.

Vineel felt so happy, Prashanth I am so excited to see you. Missed you dear……….. and they both hugged each other.

“How is your life?” I tried to reach you while I was in abroad, I couldn’t get hold of you, I am thrilled today. Said Vineel.

First show me your wife, then we can talk about our life, I am so happy that you are getting married said Prashanth.

Vineel called Nandu’s cousin and asked her to come here.

Nandu came to the stage and stood beside Vineel.

Vineel said to Nandana “ Look who is here”

“He is Prashanth one of my best friend”

“Hello Mrs Vineel” and he turned towards her and shocked.

“Nandana” he thought himself in mind.

Nandana also looked frozen ,after she saw Prashanth, she didn’t expect this at all……………………………………………

Let us see what is going to happen in next episode

Yaie Yaie, Its Friday again, Wish you all a Happy weekend friends

Please post me your feedback as you are doing it now, I am blessed to have all the love and support you are showing to me .See you on August 5th again

ratan, Adharv, periamma and 4 others like this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely so as guessed Prashanth is her ex boyfriend ah...stopped with a suspense....

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Nice guess Ammu, Lets see in future episodes.