1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Lovely update ma'am :cheer::banana::clap2:enjoyed reading. Vineel is too cool n it was really nice to read happy update after long time. How did prash give that ring as gift to vineel??

Thank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adharv , you made my day :cheer:, Thank you so much for your feedback and encouragement, that means a lot.

Regarding Ring - Vineel will get to know about it, when Nandu narrates her story, which is going to be in this/next episode.

Adharv likes this.
  4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 56

With the strength she gave, I got good grades, I passed my MBA and got placed in good job, then one day I have received call from Dad.

He asked me to come back and take over our business, by that time, I was doing good in my life, though I didn’t forget Nandu, but I have accepted the fact that she is married and moved on in her life.

But, I couldn’t move on from her, my mind was not able to accept any other girl in my life, it was then Sheela proposed me.

I have rejected her, saying that I never want to get married in my life, she insisted me a lot for the reason, but I didn’t give her.

After I moved India for good, I have understood that my parents want me to get married first, they started putting pressure on me.

But I also told them, I never want to get married.

But then Nandu’s proposal came through our family friends, I didn’t even know it is Nandu, I have rejected her without even seeing or asking any details.

My parents were disappointed and as they promised them to meet, they asked my sister to convince me.

At that time Sirisha was also here, she came to my room and asked

“Why don’t you want to get married Vinni?”

I remained calm

She asked again If you don’t want to get married to this girl, we will search for one more profile.

Not this, I don’t want to get married to any girl, I told you many times , why are you putting pressure on me?

Why Vinni? Did you fall in love?

No, I can never find happiness in marriage.

Don’t think like that, you never know, May be, you might find happiness with Nandana she said.

Yes, I can find happiness in Nandana, but that is not possible now and I got shocked for a second, how did Siri know Nandu’s name?

Siri also got shocked, Do you know her name already? Who told Mom? You said you can find happiness in her just now? She screamed in happiness.

Then why don’t you want to come and meet her?

I was puzzled, numb for a second, I don’t want to meet that girl, why is she saying Nandu? Is the girl name they looked also Nandana?

Oh God, you will never let me forget Nandu in my life, I thought to myself.

What are you thinking? I have her picture with me, she is very cute and only one thing you might not like in her is her little nose ring.

After marriage you can request her to remove, she smiled.

Nose ring, that reminded me Nandu, when ever I see any girl with nose ring that reminded me Nandu.

That’s why once I casually told Siri that I hate girls with nose rings, when she showed some picture.

It is not that I hate them, if I see any girl with nose ring that reminds me Nandu.

I am talking and you are just calm what happened asked Sirisha.

Can you show her picture, I have asked her, I am sure she is not my Nandu , because my Nandu is already married and moved to Australia.

When Siri showed her picture, I got shocked, it is Nandu and my heart inside jumped with joy, but I didn’t show that to my family.

I still told them that I am not interested in marriage.

I just don’t want them to know that ,I know Nandu already.

After tiff with Nirmala aunty family and Deepu’s issue, my family became very strict with love marriages.

I didn’t sleep that night, “Is Nandu not married?” then why did she lie to Prash? Is she still angry on me? Else she would have tried to reach me through Prashanth.

May be she doesn’t know that I am in US

I was very happy after knowing that Nandu is not married.

Did Nandu knew that I am coming to see her tomorrow? How will she behave when she see me?

I remember her last conversation, she said she will see me as a stranger in her life.

What if she behaves as stranger tomorrow with me?

These thoughts ran in my mind.

It will be good if she behaves as stranger, because our families shouldn’t know that we already knew each other.

I don’t even know what will happen then, if they come to knew we were lovers earlier.

Even Nandu’s family is very strict about love marriages.

But they are arranging it now, will that even matter if we were lovers earlier?

What are you thinking Vineel? About marriage, do you remember your last conversation with Nandu, she was angry with you asked my mind

I am also angry with Nandu for her stupid behavior, but she should have forgave me by now.

With these thoughts I met Nandu and her family in restaurant, she behaved as if she never saw me.

But, I could sense love in her eyes.

I tried to talk to her personally to clear off issues between us, but our families didn’t allow, they thought we will break this marriage.

They didn’t give us the chance, later Nandu called me and asked me to stop this marriage, I was shocked with her proposal.

I understood she is still angry with me, I told I cant do that and I don’t want to do that, I don’t want to miss Nandu again, If she want she can cancel the marriage.

I know about her, and I trust her, I am still in her heart and she still loves me, I could sense that, else she would have married by now.

I know that she won’t cancel the wedding.

I want to surprise Prash, that’s why I didn’t tell him that Nandu is bride.

I could see happiness in Prashanth eyes that day.

I felt myself very lucky to see love in my girl friend eyes and happiness in my friends eyes in same day , same time.

Later, we got married and you all know rest of the story.

Nandu came near Vineel and hugged him, I am sorry Vineel, will you forgive me?

No Nandu, it is my mistake also, I didn’t tell about Deepthi to you at that time, due to lack of communication between us created all these issues.

I always took you granted, my Nandu will believe, I can explain her later, I wouldn’t have done that, I am sorry for that too.

No my mistake said Nandu.

No my mistake said Vineel.

It is our mistake to be here said Prash and all laughed.

Geetha asked Nandu, even you don’t know that Vineel is coming to meet you that day?

No , Geetha, After the college, I was so depressed, couldn’t forget Vineel, my mom understood me, she stood by me.

She always thought I got cheated in teenage love, but she doesn’t know I had breakup with Vinni.

At that time,she encouraged me to study further, then I went to IIT to do my MBA.

After I started my studies, I came out of depression, I slowly started getting deviated but in my heart, I used to hate love.

Even I remember Vinni some times, I used to hate him.

I thought many times,If he didn’t do this, by this time we would have atleast got engaged.

I always used to think, he is enjoying his life at abroad, leaving me in pain.

After my MBA, my father asked me to take over our company, but I was not interested to take such a big responsibility.

I have asked him I will work and gain some exposure, they agreed, so I have joined in IT company and started working.

There I met you Geetha, after Vinni and Prash, I never made any close friends in my life. May be we were destined, because at that point I don’t know that Geetha and Prash will get married one day.

I told her, I had a terrible breakup but didn’t give any details.

Slowly we became very close, after some time my parents started putting pressure on me for wedding.

That is when Vinni’s proposal came through, honestly I didn’t even listen when my mom tried to tell who is coming to see me?

I was not at all interested in getting married, with hatred on Vinni, actually I used to remember him all the time.

When I saw him for first time after five years, actually I became numb, surprise couldn’t believe my eyes.

What ever I am seeing is true or a dream? I thought.

I was lost in thoughts, till they left that day, I remembered all the past, I was not able to sit for a second over there.

I was asking my mom, when will they leave?

Later we got married, I didn’t get chance to talk to Vinni before marriage, I saw Prash in our wedding and got surprised, I was happy, I want to talk to him but he ignored me.

He ignored me after my marriage also, I felt bad , but at the same time I have expected that , he is upset with me for the lie I told that I got married.

When I have opened the Prash gift, it has a ring, which brought me back my old memories, I have ordered that ring specially for Vinni, to surprise him then I remembered it is with Prashanth and thanked him in my heart for giving that to him.

Even if we were not married, still my precious memory that ring would be with Vinni and he would never had told that I bought that ring.

Thank you Prash bro……………. said Nandu emotionally.

rupz, muggs, Bhoonzee and 9 others like this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely updates....very happy for them

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you ammusatheesh, you are too fast in reading episode :banana:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  7. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Lovely story pranavi ..I think this is the first time I read such a story past lovers getting back again ..nice thought process, the way the story is put forward is too good ...

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

:clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2:
    I am repeating the word Lovely.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

yes when i woke up in the mrng...just check for ur update and read it...tats my first task :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:lol::lol:

what an acting sir ji :roflmao::thumbup:

:BangHead::BangHead::smile::smile::tearsofjoy:

:cheer::cheer::cheer: lovely update :hearteyes::hearteyes::clap2::clap2: I came to know abt gift too :banana::banana::p thank you for such a sweet update ma'am. :beer-toast1:

pranavi1987 likes this.