1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

I didnt understand your full conversation here :cheer::cheer:, my husband can understand and speak Tamil, but I can't, he can you tell me what this is?

"adhu enakkum theriyumn thane solluringa enakku ketuduchi"

Adharv likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

I got the meaning from my husband Adharv :D understood now :banana:

Adharv likes this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 54

Hello Vineel, I am coming to your home tomorrow, called Prash.

What did Nandu say? Did you meet her? Does she miss me? Did she ask any thing about me? asked Vineel.

Stop your questions dear, I will come and explain, wait till then Prash hung the phone.

He felt very sad, after hearing Vineel’s questions, he will be waiting for answers, how can he say to him that Nandu is not willing to talk to him.

But I have to, else Vinni will become upset, this is the time I have to stand for him, thought Prash.

Next day , he travelled from Banglore to Vinni’s home directly.

Lakshmi greeted Prashanth, he got freshed up, both of them had breakfast, Vinni is feeling very tensed, he cant speak about Nandu, before his parents.

So , after breakfast, he told mom, we will go out for some time and left in car.

Vinni is driving the car, Prashanth sat next to him and both are silent.

Vinni, can you drive me to my childhood house? its been a while I came to this city back, I feel like seeing it.

They both drove to the old house of Prashanth, by seeing the house, Prash remembered all four of them sitting outside and playing.

Even Vinni remembered Sindhu, they could revive the memories of them playing games, fighting each other, riding bicycles.

They went to the house and it is locked, they sat outside, where they used to sit and play caroms.

It is about to rain, they remembered eating snacks in rain together.

Tears came from Prash eyes.

Do you remember Sindhu? Please Prash, don’t feel sad, it is fate, we have to accept it, if we like or don’t like.

Yes , Vinni, I agree it is fate we have to accept it , if we like or don’t like, will you also accept it?

Vinni looked into Prashanth eyes with surprise? What happened Prash? Did you meet Nandu? What did she say?

You look so sad, is she still angry on me? And Don’t want to meet me? Whatever she said, please tell me truth Prash.

Vinni at this point of time, I can give you only one advice, please go to US, try to forget your past, concentrate on your higher studies.

After few years you will be fine, you will definitely get a good life.

What are you telling Prash? What did Nandu say? Did you meet her?

Yes, she is not ready to listen anything about you. She thinks , you have cheated her, neglected her, she hates you Vinni and I am sorry to say this.

Nonsense, How can she think so stupid? said Vineel in angry tone.

Prash kept his hand on Vinni’s shoulder and said cool down Vinni, things will be alright soon.

What alright Prash? Cant she understand? Not this incident, from last six months she is doing like this, picking fights with me, irritating me for some thing or other. I already told her, I am concentrating on my studies.

I was tensed, so I couldn’t tell in detail about Deepthi, now she is not ready to listen, I will go and meet her finally and ask what does she think about me?

No use Vinni, it is time for you to move on in your life, she has already moved on, said Prash with sadness in his tone.

What happened Prashanth? What are you saying?

Yes Vinni, I wish what I heard is not true, she is getting married to a boy settled in Australia in two months, after her final year exams, she is moving to Australia.

Vineel got shocked are you telling truth?

Yes, she is already engaged and she showed me the ring too.

Vineel sat down, his mind became blank and numb, His mind is unable to think any thing in shock.

Is Nandu going to be some one else’s? why did she do that? How can she forget our friendship of ten years and love of 3 years so easily Prash.

I am sorry Vinni, may be she could have lied also.

No Prash, she might lie to me but she will never lie to you. Nandu has respect for you, she told me many times that she will never lie to you.

My mind is not accepting that Nandu is going to some one else’s wife, I hate her doing this Prash.

Sorry Vinni, Don’t think about it too much, it is fate , we have to accept it , if we like or don’t like, I know it is painful, if you are in India, these memories will haunt you.

Go to US, join in your education, then slowly you will forget all these incidents, I am telling you, you will surely get good life, after you get married, you don’t even remember all these.

Prash ,My heart is broken, I am a failure in love, I never wanted to get married in my life. I want to dedicate my life to her.

Are you mad? Do you want to still think of her? After she gets married also? It is not correct Vinni.

I know how much you both loved each other, but it is the time to move on, you cant stop your life at a failure.

You have failed in love not in life, you have a bright future.

Look Vinni, Intensity of pain will be there initially, but gradually with time it gets wiped off. When we lost Sindhu, we felt like our life had become upside down.

We were depressed, whole world looks like crashed.

But did I stop there? I have moved on, I studied my Engineering and now I am going to join in a job soon.

With time every thing will be alright, you are lucky that you got admission in good university , please go there.

Vinni hugged Prash tightly and they both had tears in eyes.

Prashanth left to Mumbai next day.

Vineel became depressed and dull, Lakshmi and Mahendra noticed that , they thought he is feeling bad to leave them and go to abroad.

Mahendra asked one day ,Vinni, do you want to join work with me?

No Dad, I don’t want to work in our company now, I want to study only.

Ok dear, I will never force you, study and learn life as much as you can and come back.

Vineel gave a smile, he is feeling pain in his heart, he understood that will never go away until he divert his mind, to do that he has to leave India as soon as possible.

He called Prash and told, Prash I am going to US next week, I might not be in touch with you for few years, that will again bring back my memories with Nandu.

I wish you all the best in your life.

Thank you Vinni, no problem, where ever you are, I want you to be happy and achieve great heights in your life.

But Don’t forget to call me when you are in India or Don’t forget to invite for your marriage.

Stop it Prash, My heart is broken , I never want to get married in my life, I can never get happiness in my life, If I am sharing with any one other than Nandu, and this will never change.

Don’t say like that Vinni, Nandu is not your’s any more.

Vinni felt pain in his heart when Prash said “Nandu is not yours any more”

Did I hurt you? Asked Prash

No Prash will never hurt any one, you are my best, you stood with me and for me, Don’t forget, In future you get any problem I am there for you, said Vinni emotionally.

What did I do for you Vinni? I couldn’t even solve your problem in Love, I am feeling bad.

Don’t worry Prash, as you said it is fate, but if you get any problem in your love, I will surely stand for you.

Thanks dear said Prash

Bye, for now said Vinni and hung his phone.

After a week Vinni flew to US, to start his college.

Nandu is also remembering Vinni all the time, many times she got tempted to give him a call, but when ever she remembered the past, she got angry.

She always felt Vinni ignored her, neglected her for last six months.

One day, It is Vinni birthday and she is remembering Vinni all the time, she is feeling very disturbed and went to temple for peace.

There she saw her Senior girl and her husband , who was once Vinni classmate, she came near Nandu and waved at her.

Nandu got surprised by seeing both of them.

We got married Nandu , said pushpa her senior.

I am so happy, wish you both a happy married life said Nandu wholeheartedly.

Nandu couldn’t resist herself after she saw him, she wanted to ask about Vineel, but she remained calm.

What are you doing Kiran? Nandu asked

I have joined job in Banglore, I miss the college life and friends. Only few of them are here, rest all left to different cities, Vineel is too much, he left the country.

Nandu got shocked by hearing that “Vineel left the country”.

She asked is it?

Don’t you know Nandana? You are friends, I thought you know it; he left for USA a month back.

Nandu felt pain in her heart and she took leave from them and started thinking

Why didn’t he tell me before leaving? Why didn’t you even try to talk to me Vinni? You sent Prash bro here , that’s it.

You know that I don’t like you going abroad, Did you think I will stop you, who am I now to you? To stop you?

I thought you will come to me and try to solve the problems, when I tell Prash that I am getting married. You didn’t even try to talk to me.

I am crying for you here and you just left the country for your own happiness.

My guess is correct, you are a cheater, you just played with my emotions, you ignored me, you neglected me, I hate you Vinni, and I hate getting married……….. I will never get married in my life………………. I hate my life…………she started crying.

Bhoonzee, Rampuri9, rupz and 3 others like this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv To enjoy reading flashback I am reading again from the first chapter kannu .Now you catch my point.

pranavi1987 and Adharv like this.
  5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Nandu is really crazy :smash2: but I feel bad for her also I hate her :D:D I don't think she would have really heard vinni's words :BangHead: It's okay atleast both of them are focused of their professional life :icon_pc:

Philosophical and emotional update ma'am :worship2: I loved prash's philosophical dialogues...he is too generous :worship2: and good frnd. Both Nandu and Vinni don't deserve him...because of their love memories they want Prash to stay away from them :rage::rage: I will cut such frndship :roflmao:

Look forward for next update. Keep rocking. Thank you :wave1:

:lol::lol: sorry I didn't see ur text yesterday n8 :sleeping1: next time will translate.

6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

catch paniten maa (got it) :lol::lol:

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

:thumbup::thumbup:

8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Adharv :banana: Dont get too much involved it is a story :fearscream:, I know Nandu is childish and immature , we have seen that:BangHead:.

Regarding your point "Both Nandu and Vinni don't deserve him...because of their love memories they want Prash to stay away from them"

Vineel gives explanation for that too in future episodes please wait :clap2:, you are too fast.

HOpe you enjoyed the episode.

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for reading again periamma, couldnt believe my story got repeat readers too :cheer:.

Thank you so much for all your feedback, with out you guys , it is not possible for me to pen a story.

Adharv likes this.
  10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 55

Why are you so silent? Are you still in olden days? You all are here at our home, This is third time I am calling you all ,said Vineel.

That Tea is there from last five minutes on the table, I am tired, I want to have now.

Prashanth came into sense first, Vineel you took me back to good olden days once again, and he wiped his tears.

Tears flowed from Geetha eyes, she saw Nandu , she is emotional too, Geetha went near Prashanth and Nandu and told them “I am so sorry Nandu and Prashanth” , I have totally misunderstood you both.

Please forgive me.

That’s Okay Geetha, even I did same with Vinni too said Nandu.

Geetha turned towards Prash and asked “ Why didn’t you tell me all these?”

Prashanth looked at her and teased ,Would you have listened , If I had tried to tell you?

Geetha smiled, wiped her tears and turned towards Vineel and said Thank you so much Vineel, if you had not explained about your past, I didn’t know what decision I would have taken.

No worries Geetha, Prash is very good guy and I had promised him that I will stand for him, when time comes, Did I stand by my word Prash? Vineel winked at Prash.

You stood now, I am ashamed to call you both my friends, Nandu had broken my trust and you left me alone and went abroad and never tried to call me or reach me ,as I was in India.

I hate you both said Prashanth.

Yes Prashanth, you are correct, I was not selfish but immatured then, I was so depressed and was just twenty one, couldn’t face the breakup, couldn’t forget Nandu, each time I talk to you will remind me Nandu and our olden days, so ignored you, Had it been now, I would have never behaved that way.

I am so sorry said Vineel.

That’s okay Vinni, I know what you are, but Nandu is devil teased Prash.

Nandu was about to retort ,Geetha stopped , wait I have too many questions here for all of you guys

Nandu was in Banglore, Vineel left to USA, Prashanth went to Mumbai to join the job, then what happened?

How did you all meet again? I don’t know much about Nandu wedding story , all the time she said some one is coming to meet her and she is not interested in marriage.

I know she had a breakup, that’s the only thing she shared, but she never told it is Vineel.

How did you both end up in getting married? Vineel knew that Nandu is married? How did you get connected again?

Prashanth said, Tell me Vineel, it will be interesting for me too, even I don’t know about it till I came to wedding venue, I was shocked by seeing Nandu and Vineel there.

What even you don’t know Prash? Asked Geetha.

No, Vineel didn’t tell me, He just called me for his wedding, and he didn’t tell who the bride is? Even I have insisted that day to send the pic.

He said just come to marriage and see.

I was happy that day because Vineel agreed for marriage. Even after he came to India, he said, he is not interested in marriage.

When I asked him about marriage, his reply was

“My heart is broken, I am a failure in love, and I never wanted to get married in my life. I want to dedicate my life to her.”

Vineel smiled and he remembered telling Prash that after the breakup and also when returned from abroad.

So, when I heard his marriage news, I was so happy. After I saw Nandu as a bride in reception, I was surprised, shocked, I felt like my whole world is crashing down.

Last time I saw her was five years ago in Banglore, that she said she is getting married in two months.

Didn’t you both spoke to each other later?

No, once it was Nandu’s birthday, I was in Mumbai then, I know she was staying in her aunt’s house, through some common friends I got her number after long struggle.

I gave her call to wish and he looked at Nandu’s face.

Nandu made a sad face.

Do you know what she told? Asked Prash

What did she say? Asked Geetha

Vineel can you guess? you know about Nandana right, it is easy for you to guess.

Vineel thought for a second, gave an expression as if he is thinking,

And said

Why did you call me Prash bro? I have already told you, I am getting married, did he ask you to call me?

I know he is not in the country , but still he wants to know about me?

Tell him , Nandu is not his girl friend any more, she got married now.

I will be happy, if he doesn’t call me again. Prash, if you want you can call me ,but not for him.

Nandu took a cushion from couch and starting hitting Vineel.

Vineel shouted “Ah” it is painful, Did I guess correctly or not?

You are absolutely correct Vinni, she said same thing, and I got angry, I thought she is kiddish, crazy doesn’t even want to listen.

I told her Go to hell Nandu, you will realize about Vinni one day, even if you regret that day , by then it is all over and hung the phone.

Did that day ever come? Asked Vineel to Nandu?

Nandu asked What day?

The day Nandu regrets and realizes still it is not over Prash said Vineel teasing Nandu.

Wait, you continue Prash said Geetha

I was upset that Nandu got married to someone else, I never got a doubt that she lied to me, because I trusted her so much.

After that I saw Nandu as a bride with Vineel in reception.

I couldn’t believe my eyes, I was happy and sad at same time, Happy because Nandana and Vineel is getting married.

Sad and frustrated because, Nandu lied to me that she got married.

While the reception is going on , I whispered in Vineel’s ears, Is it true?

He said, it is dream come true.

I apologized him because, Vineel knew everything through me, because I trusted Nandu and gave Vineel wrong information that Nandu is married, that caused lot of pain for him.

I felt guilty and got upset that Nandu broke my trust.

But, I could see guilt in Nandu’s eyes that day.

Then I asked him has your issues got resolved?

He said, Don’t think about past Prash, I am so happy today, Nandu is going to be my wife, I want to start happy life.

Nandu looked into Vineel’s eyes, she could see a spark always.

Ok, first answer me this question , what happened after you went to US Vineel?

Ok, continued Vineel, When I started to US, I was depressed, my mind is numb, I didn’t even know then I will come out of this depression.

I have joined in University for my MBA, many people tried to do friendship with me, but for me friends are Prash and Nandu.

Whatever I do, where ever I go, their memories haunted me day and night. I got angry on Nandu for taking stupid decision of marrying other person.

I thought so many times , Nandu I couldn’t even forget you, How can you get married to someone else and move on So easily?

Raj , Ramesh, Sheela tried to do friendship with me.

But I Ignored them initially , I was basically an introvert. But I became more to myself there, I never shared anything to anyone.

Slowly they became my friends.

None of them know any thing about my personal issues. I used to study all the time to divert the mind day and night.

I have only one goal, to study.

My parents insisted to come to India for vacation, but I never went in these five years, because I know if I come, these memories wont leave me.

I want to divert my mind as much as possible, what ever I do, I thought I can’t get Nandu back, she is not mine any more.

So, my parents used to visit me in US for short vacations.

My parents don’t know about my failed love story, My Dad is very strict moreover, after I helped Deepu, relations between Nirmala’s aunty family and our family became sour.

Dad, was upset with me initially but later, he forgave me. He trusted me a lot and he even challenged with Nirmala aunty that, I will never fall in love.

With these situations in the family and the things running on my mind, I couldn’t share any thing with them.

Friends were new, couldn’t share with parents, at that time, only friend, my wellwisher, who stood by me always in good or bad situations is none other “Deepu”

Deepu and Praveen moved to USA, at that time, she used to feel guilty all the time , that to make her love success, I lost my love.

I explained her many times, it is not due to that, but she didn’t listen.

None of our families know that we are in touch with each other.

I used to visit them during holidays, we all used to hangout together, with the pain of guilt in her heart, she used to support me a lot.

With the strength she gave, I got good grades, I passed my MBA and got placed in good job, then one day I have received call from Dad……………………..

rupz, muggs, Bhoonzee and 6 others like this.