1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adhrav you are too much involved :clap2: Thank you, there is a twist behind his silence, not so good one, let us wait for that :thumbup:

Nehaan and Adharv like this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Rampuri, let us see your guess is correct or not. There is a reason for his silence, let us wait and see.

3. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

How sweet ☺️

4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 40

Nandu is happy as she got her old friend back in new place , she got ready in the Sunday afternoon to go to Vineels house.

She got dressed in light pink, left her hair loose and put matching ear rings and chain, she is looking beautiful.

Vineel came to her hostel at afternoon to pick her up and she is waiting.

As soon as he saw her, he couldn’t take eyes off her, she is looking very beautiful, he thought to himself, what happened to you Vinni? You are seeing her from childhood, this is not first time.

What are you seeing Mr. Vineel? asked Nandu.

You are looking ………, he gulped the word beautiful, and he said different.

Different? What is it so different? You are seeing me since childhood she said.

Nothing, come and he started his bike.

Vineel is really feeling it different, why didn’t he feel that earlier when he saw Nandu? He is not getting words to talk.

He is feeling different, even if she sits on his bike, so many times she sat on his cycle and he never felt that way.

If I was 12 year old again, I would have spoken to her non stop , Did I really grow up? He thought.

Nandu, he said while driving on bike.

What?

Are we really grown up?

Do you have any doubt? You are in Engineering now, not sixth or seventh standard school boy.

Yes, but I like those days, I want to be kid again, then I would have spoken with you freely he said.

If given a chance, every one want to be kid again Vinni, but in reality it is not possible, we have to move on in our life.

I am not a devil, you can speak with me freely now also.

You learnt philosophy of life Nandu? I am surprised and I used to see you as a young bubbly girl and sensitive ,crying for everything.

Yes, Life teaches some and some we have to learn by ourself she said.

What If life throws you at a shock ? How do you handle ?asked Vineel

Whatever life throws at us, we have to accept that. In whatever situation , I might be in life, I will try to accept it pain or shock even if it is unbearable.

I will not try to give up said Nandu.

Why are you asking me so many serious questions Vineel? Talk something interesting not about life.

Ok, shall I tell you something.

Yes , please

You are looking very beautiful in pale pink dress, pink suits you a lot, I like to see you in pink said Vineel

Nandu blushed and said Thank you.

What happened? he asked

Nothing, In future whenever I wear pink sari or dress, I will remember your words.

My pleasure and they reached their home.

He went and opened the door with the different lock he has.

Why did you lock the door? There is no one in the home?

No, my friend is there and he was busy cooking when I started to pick you up and he asked me to lock the door.

As soon as he opened the door, they entered the living area , which is very neat and they have arranged all the stuff neatly.

They used the black and white theme to decorate the room and it didn’t look like a bachelors home.

Nandu could feel the smell of food as soon as she entered the home.

I should thank your friend first she said.

For what?

For cooking delicious food.

How to do you know it is delicious? asked VIneel

I can tell with the smell.

Well done Nandu, you have learnt this technique also.

I have learnt so many things in last two years which you missed smiled Nandu.

No problem , we have so many years to know about each other now, he said and took her to the dining area.

Everything is arranged neatly and ready to eat.

Where is your friend? You don’t want to introduce him to me?

Wait , he wont come outside as he is busy in kitchen and let us go inside.

They both went inside and his friend turned other side and cooking.

Vineel said, My dear best friend our guest is here, look and see her and she is waiting for me to introduce you.

He turned and Nandu got shocked and screamed Prash….bro………, you are here , oh my god I cant believe my eyes.

Nandu…….. he too screamed and she ran to him and hugged him.

After coming here, I got Vineel as biggest surprise and now you.

You both teased me and she took a spoon and started hitting Vineel.

Stop Nandu, what did I do?

Why didn’t you tell me that Prash bro is staying with you?

I want to surprise you, that’s why.

See, if I had told you earlier, you could have missed this happiest moment.

You both boys are always one team, you gang up together and tease me and Sindhu always she said.

We are missing only Sindhu here, you are not hiding her in some room to surprise me and, I will go and check the house Nandu said.

Prash and Vinni looked at each other and didn’t know what to answer.

Nandu come here, Do you want to drink water or juice? called Prash

I don’t want anything and I don’t feel like eating food also, I am very happy today , show me Sindhu also first, Sindhu come fast and stop playing hide and seek she said in loud voice.

Sindhu is not here said Vinni.

Don’t lie Vinni, I will not believe you, you had already hid the fact that Prash bro is with you and now you are lying I know.

Come let us sit said Prash and all three of them sat in sofa.

Call Sindhu also, let us play again Chess? Or Carroms she said.

Prash looked at Vineel and Vineel pressed on Prashanth hand.

Nandu saw that and asked what happened? why are you both silent? When you both are here , why Sindhu is not here? Why didn’t she come here atleast to meet me? She asked.

She cant come Nandu said Prashanth

Vinni intervened and said listen to me carefully Nandu, Sindhu can’t come here not only now for ever he said with sad voice.

Why? asked Nandana surprised and shocked.

She is not with us any more Nandu and she is no more said Prash and tears rolled from his eyes.

Nooooo……………………. Nandu screamed and got up and went near Prash and said.

What happened Prash bro… why didn’t you tell me about it, she started crying and pushing Prash.

Vineel came in between and took Nandu aside, she starting crying and tears are flowing from her eyes continuously.

Nandu , please control, I couldn’t tell you this when we met for first time after two years said Vineel.

She couldn’t control, tell me what happened?

It was a heavy rainy day Nandu and she was coming from college on my Dad’s bike and bus hit them, my dad survived with injuries.

I lost my sister and he started crying.

Prash please control… Nandu and Vineel started consoling him.

After the incident,we couldn’t recover for many days and we moved out of city Nandu to get over her memories, I lost both of your contacts.

After my 12th I was too depressed and couldn’t forget Sindhu, so my parents were scared of what will happen to me?

They asked me what I want to do? I don’t know answer, If I am staying with them, every moment of my life I miss Sindhu.

So, I said I will move out and study some where else, I didn’t make much friends in Pune, I remembered Vinni.

At that time, we know a common friend who knows Vineel’s family and we got number from him and spoke to Vinni,came to know he is joining in Banglore, so I have also joined in same college as him.

Even now, I miss Sindhu always, but after staying with Vineel I feel better Nandu.

No matter, how much I grow up, Sindhu has created a void in our life, I miss my sister always.

Nandu started crying and said don’t say that Prash bro… I couldn’t control after listening to words, I can understand your situation.

I cant change that, Don’t ever think there is a void in your life, I can understand, you miss your sister, but I am always there for you in Sindhu’s place.

Think me as your sister from now Prash bro………. she said emotionally.

Friends, I want to add one point here, when I am going through their back story there are so many incidents which connected at the beginning like

Vinni loves pale pink Sari and she wears it when she meets him for the first time in restaurant when their parents arrange the meeting.

There are so many dots which connect to the Present and Past............... please enjoy those :D

rupz, Nehaan, Bhoonzee and 5 others like this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

ohh that's sad Sindhu could not be the part of reunion... :pensive:

yes, I remember the pink color incident... you have connected all the moments very well:clap2:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Poor Sindhu .....so this makes the bond more stronger....its interesting day by day

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Ohh....Sindhu..I guessed something would go wrong with Sindhu :disappointed::disappointed:my guess was right..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

oh oh sad about Sindhu..But you are doing a great job in connecting the dots. Love the way story is going

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

very emotional episode ...love the way u present the story pranavi...great going

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:rage::rage::facepalm::grinning-smiley-048::grinning-smiley-048: madam ji can't you accommodate sindhu till the end??? then why did give her a role in your series :crybaby2: ;)
    I don't want to sign any contract to play in your series.
    Today's epi was very philosophical (loved all of it) :worship2::clap2::clap2: Superb flow and well balanced :thumbsup:
    :roflmao: not really...you need to grow baby :tonguecrazy:

Is it :grazy: if not it would be like "after hearing the ramayan and asking who is Rama to Sita" :lol::lol:
    my way of reading helps me to remember the story flow even if I skip to read epis on time. Also its a respect the writer you keeps me amused and chase away the demon stress.

thank you and keep rocking.

Nehaan likes this.