1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Yes , Vineel still had those bangles, she tried them too, but that didnt fit her :tongueout:.

2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Yes he was busy, as his sister tied Rakhi to him. Good that he escaped, else we would have missed a beautiful love story between them.

3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adharv :banana:, yes most of us have Rakhi brother's, that inspired me to add this point in the story :thumbup:, we will come to nose ring episode future:roflmao:

Thanks for your feedback, that gives me lot of energy :clap2:, I think we will be finishing our childhood episode soon and story will take forward, I dont want you all to get bored :clapclap: with too much of lagging.:wave1:

Adharv likes this.
  4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 36

We already ate two ice creams; tell me why are you calm? Why are you both dull? asked Nandu referring to Prashanth and Sindhu.

This is not good news Nandu and Vineel said Prashanth

What happened Prash? Are you checking the colleges to join? Let us join same college said Vineel.

Prashanth remained silent for a minute and took a deep breath and said.

You know right my Dad works in a transferrable job, he gets transferred for every four years, and we came to this city four years back.

So, we are ready for next transfer now, Dad has to join the job in Pune from June.

What ? Nandu and Vinni said at same time.

So , are you moving now? Asked Nandu, they are still in shock.

Sindhu is looking dull, we usually make friends in every state we move, but you are the best , I can never forget the days I spent with you.

Do you leave me Prashanth? asked Vineel, his voice became dull.

I can’t miss you Sindhu said Nandana.

Now, Sindhu is in tenth grade, so Mom and Dad don’t want to disturb her studies, same time If I join eleventh here and for twelfth I can’t move to new location.

So, Dad want me to move with him now and join the college in Pune, Mom and Sindhu will join us next year.

I thought you will study with me in same college Prashanth, I will miss you so much, Vineel eyes became wet.

I will miss you too Vineel, In my life going forward no matter how many friends I make, you and Nandu are my best buddies forever.

I will miss you Prash bro this year, and next year I will miss Sindhu too Nandu said.

Sindhu started crying loud, No need Prash bro we will stay here forever, Let Dad go and join the work.

I will miss our friends and life here she said.

Don’t cry Sindhu, if you cry I am also feeling sad said Nandu.

If you both cry, we are also feeling bad, now change the mood devils said Prashanth.

Do you call me also Devil, Nandu took her bag and hit on Prashanth head.

Later Vineel joined in eleventh standard , Nandu and Sindhu became busy in their tenth grade.

Prashanth moved to Pune with his Dad.

Nandu still used to visit Sindhu’s home now and then, But visits of Vineel had been reduced as Prashanth is not here.

Some times during Sundays, he used to come then they used to play for some time and eat street food together.

But their good olden day’s fun has ended.

Prashanth used to come home, when he had holidays and they all used to hang out together, but at same time Nandu and Sindhu are extremely busy with their tenth grade exams too, they had lot of assignments, their meet ups reduced gradually.

Vineel has also became busy in his new junior college, he had to study and do assignments a lot, so some times he skipped visiting Sindhu’s home during Sundays.

They finished their tenth grade exams, both wrote well and in the holidays Sindhu started packing the things.

Prashanth and his Dad also came and they are getting ready to move out.

One day they have decided to meet to give farewell to Prash and Sindhu, Nandu bought her a key chain and small toy for Sindhu and a pen for Prashanth.

They all sat in a park and are calm, everyone is feeling sad for missing each other.

Don’t forget us Sindhu and Prash bro she said first.

No way, we will forget you said both of them.

Atleast you both are in same city, you can meet some time said Sindhu.

I think I cant any more now said Vineel in a sad tone.

What happened Vinni? Asked Nandu.

We are shifting our home, Dad is making really good in business, we bought a new big home and that is more than an hour from here.

Too far , Ok let us share our phone numbers and we can keep in touch said Nandu.

I don’t have phone number now Nandu, after we go there we might take, we don’t know, but take our house address, you can atleast write to us.

They shared house adderess, Vineel gave his current home phone number.

All with heavy hearts departed and told good bye to Sindhu and Prashanth.

Next day they vacated the house and their family shifted to Pune.

Nandu joined in her eleventh class, she used to write some letters to Sindhu , but gradually they became busy in studies and letters too got reduced slowly.

Nandu became busy in her routine, Vineel’s family shifted home and now they are too far, so she never met Vineel after Prash and Sindhu left, but sometimes they used to keep in touch over phone.

He used to go for coaching after college, so sometimes even if she calls Vineel, she couldn’t get hold of him.

One day Nandu is studying at night, her landline phone rang, she had called Vineel that day evening, He was not at home, so he called back, Nandu is in her room.

It was 9 PM at night, Shanthi picked up the phone, Vineel said Nandu.

Shanthi asked who is this?

He said I am her friend Aunty Vinni.

Nandu is sleeping now, she said and hung the phone.

Shanthi went to Nandana’s room and asked Nandu why are you receiving calls from boys at this time?

Who called ma? She asked

She said, I think Vinni, that’s what he said, who is Vinni? I think you used to play with them am I correct?

Yes ma, what is wrong in talking? We used to play, have fun a lot in Sindhu’s home.

At that time you were girl Nandu, now teenager, it is not good to talk to boys all the time, now you are grown up and you don’t know what is good and what is bad.

I might understand, but you might get diverted she said.

Mom, what diversion I don’t understand, he is my best friend.

Everything looks cute when you are kid Nandu , not now. I want you to concentrate on studies and getting your engineering seat she said.

Mom, If I talk to my friends, and if that friend is boy won’t I become engineer?

Nandu, Shanthi said in harsh tone, don’t answer me back, if your Dad comes to know all these, he wont spare.

Mom, what am I doing?, I am not doing any mistake, he is just my friend.

Stop it and drink this milk and study now, she said and left the room.

Why is Mom behaving like that, why is she not allowing me to talk with my friends.

Next day, she called Vineel with out her mom’s notice and said that she want to meet him after the college.

Ok, let us meet in ice cream shop which is in mid of your and my college said Vineel.

Next day they met at ice cream shop, she felt happy after seeing Vineel after 3 months.

How are you Vinni? She asked.

I am fine Nandu, he smiled.

I miss all those olden days, Did you make any new friends? She asked

Few of them, but not that much fun as we had .

I called you to tell one important thing, my mom is not liking me calling you she said

Why?

I don’t know, she gives some reasons, I cant call you much Vinni going forward. Did you get in touch with Prash or Sindhu?

Yes , but very rare they don’t have a phone at home, it is very costly to call for them to a different state, some time I am writing to them.

How are your studies going on Nandu?

Good , always studying no fun at all, too hectic she said.

Then one of the friend of Shanthi saw Nandu with a boy, she came near Nandu and said Nandu, what are you doing here?

Suddenly Nandu saw kala aunty, she got scared, words didn’t come out from her mouth, I came here to eat iceeeee cream aunty she stammered.

She saw both Vinni and Nandu and said Ok take care, see you again and left.

Vinni , come I am getting scared, let us go.

What happened Nandu? Why are you getting scared? We didn’t do any mistake, we just met ,don’t create drama now, if you are getting scared like this don’t meet me again.

Okay Vinni talk to you later, she left the ice cream shop, at that time she or Vineel don’t know that the communication and their friendship is going to cut.

Nandu reached home at around 6:30, late than her usual time, she thought to tell her mom that she got struck in traffic, but Kala aunty saw them, what should I tell? She is thinking while on the way.

As soon as she reached her home, she saw Shanthi in kitchen , she came out and her face is Red.

Where did you go Nandu? What are you doing these days? Why I am sending you to college? Do you want to study or not tell me this first she shouted……………

mbharani, Ammu2886, Bhoonzee and 6 others like this.
  5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:confundio1: why are u rolling ??? Is it something very funny abt the ring :lol: waiting. Lagging? I don't think so :nono:

Ouch I didn't like shanthi aunt's words :pensive::pensive: sad epi :sweat:

what do you mean??? so their bonding goes beyond frndship ;) I know u want to divert us pranavi ma'am :smiley: so I would wait and see what happens next....

I will try to transfer uncle back to bangalore :hearteyes: thank you and keep rocking.

6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 37
    As soon as she reached her home, she saw Shanthi in kitchen , she came out and her face is Red.

Where did you go Nandu? What are you doing these days? Why I am sending you to college? Do you want to study or not tell me this first she shouted

Nandu stood frozen, she understood that Kala aunty would have passed some information, she saw Vinni and Nandu in ice cream shop.

Ma, I didn’t do any mistake.

Stop it, you keep telling same thing to me again and again, if you didn’t do any mistake then you would have told me and gone outside to meet him.

Luckily Kala aunty saw and she said, to take care of me as you are teenager.

Ma, He is just my friend.

Don’t give me any explanations Nandu, you didn’t listen to me,that’s it . Go inside now.

Shanthi started thinking, she knew about Nandu, all the time she feels that she is alone and doesn’t have any siblings.

She might think she is lonely always, may try to find happiness through others.

It is not that Nandu does any mistake, but it is her age makes her to do mistakes. More she tell Nandu, more stubborn she becomes.

She thought and decided on something and spoke to her husband Krishna.

Nandu started going to college as it is, After her mom screamed at her, she is not in contact with Vinni and she almost lost in touch with Prash and Sindhu.

Vinni called her once, she told him not to call to her home any more.

2 months passed, they finished their mid term exams and for Diwali , she went to her grandmother home for ten days.

While she is at her grand mother home, Shanthi told her one day, Nandu there is a big surprise for you.

What is it Mom?

Your Dad is doing extremely good in business, he won new projects and going to expand his business in other states too.

Wow that is good mom.

One more thing is we are moving into a bigger house.

When?

Now from here, we are going there directly.

Mom is it near to my college?

No, it is little far, but we are getting a new car and driver too, he will pick and drop you up, for the rest of year.

In 12th class, you can change the college, or you can go in car, it is your wish.

Nandu got surprised and shocked at same time.

After she went back, their house is very big, it is far from old house but the area is very peaceful.

She liked the new house, her room is also very big,there is a beautiful garden at the backyard full of roses.

She is feeling happy, but she felt this house is too big for three of them.

Suddenly she realized their phone is new and number has been changed. She remembered her old book, where she stored the address of Prash and Sindhu and Vinni’s number.

She searched that book in her new home, but she didn’t find it.

Mom, where are my old books she shouted.

I don’t know ,they should be in your racks she said.

She didn’t find, may be they are lost in their home shifting, she felt disappointed.

Vineel also didn’t try to call Nandu after she told. He too became busy in his studies, but once in a while he remembered the good olden days.

He used to go on his cycle during Sundays near Prashanth home and feel empty after seeing the house.

One day he felt like seeing Nandu, he knew Nandu’s home though he never went inside, he drove his cycle to that area.

He thought it is more than six months he saw Nandu, he went to that area and found her home and he knocked the door.

Some lady opened the door and asked whom do you want?

He said Nandana.

No one by this name here, our owner bought this house four months back she said.

Do you know where did she go?

No idea , we moved from different city and our owner bought it from some one she said.

Vinni felt disappointed and he went home.

He wrote a letter to Prash and posted it, but he didn’t get reply from them after it.

Usually he write back , after he writes to him, but that time he didn’t get reply.

Nandu finished her eleventh exams and entered 12th.

She made some friends in the college, but no one came close to her as much as Prash, Sindhu and Vinni did.

She used to think about them some times what they are doing and how are they?

Whenever teacher announced the marks in Maths, she remembers Ramani aunty because of her she improved a lot.

Nandu became extremely good student, scored well in all the subjects and got a very good rank.

She finished her twelfth exams and ready to join in engineering college.

One day her mom came and told her, Nandu I told you already, your Dad is trying to expand his business in other states and I need to help him out.

Yes mom.

So, we are thinking to move to Mumbai for next 2-3 years.

Mom, what about my education, it will be very difficult for me to study there. I don’t want to study there Ma.

Then what do you want do? How will you stay here alone?

Ma, I will join in some hostel and study , but I cant move with you.

Why don’t you listen to me Nandu?

Mom, I have always listened to you, but not now she said.

Ok, let me think through this she said.

Later Shanthi and Krishna has decided to put her in womens engineering college in Banglore.

Nandu agreed for it to join there.

Her parents shifted to Mumbai, Nandana has joined in an Engineering college in Banglore and she started staying in hostel.

New place, new city but she liked it because she wanted it.

She met few of her old friends in school and college there, since it is a womens college, she find it different.

All these years, she is in coeducation school, for first time she is in womens college.

Nandu, don’t think it is womens college, we have full ragging here one of her new friend latha told.

Is it?

Yes , some of my friends seniors told, there is ragging here.

I am getting scared she said.

What type of ragging they do? Nandu asked.

I don’t know, but she told girls cry a lot………………

Adharv, Bhoonzee, VinuthaS and 4 others like this.
  7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I came in the middle and worked hard to catch up with this story. Amazing stuff, this is.

@pranavi1987, how long does it take to write an episode ?
    Do you have a plan already on how the story will develop ? Or, do you take the direction as your inspiration makes you go ?

best wishes...

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Amulet for your amazing words that mean a lot to me.

I usually think what to write next day before sleep, what points to cover in next episode, some ideas i will get while writing:banana:.

Like Prashanth character, it was not that depth when i started, when our friends guessed he may be her boy friend, i have rebuilt my idea to maintain suspense

Some times comments give me ideas a big thanks to all our friends

Ammu2886 likes this.
  9. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Pranav,all your episodes are really awesome....feeling good to read such stories which will make me involve in to the characters.....After the routine activity this story comes like a great stress buster before sleep..keep going...
    Hope your LO is feeling good now..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ragging :fearscream::fearscream:;)
    Interesting update pranavi ma'am :clap2::clap2: so finally kala aunty did her part in best possible way :BangHead: sad of Vinni :facepalm: curious to know what happens next :) thank you and good day.

pranavi1987 likes this.