1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 30

Nandu is working on the desk, it is lunch time, Geetha came near her and said

Come Nandu let us go to lunch .

Nandu got surprised , she knew Prashanth said he will meet Geetha today for lunch.

She said “Is Prashanth not coming?”

Geetha got angry, yes he is coming, Okay, he asked for your permission to meet me? I just want to test you, now it is confirmed, he will not do anything without telling you.

Nandu became silent for a second, Geetha why are you thinking like that? Do you think I am jealous of you both getting married, I am so happy that you are getting married to Prashanth.

“Are you feeling bad that you missed the chance to marry him?” she retorted.

Nandu felt a tight slap , she said same words to Deepu, she is shocked that Geetha has these thoughts in her mind.

Before she could answer, Geetha got call and she left.

Nandu got a call from Vineel after that, she took the call and said Hello

“Where are you Nandu? I want to meet you immediately” he said

Why what happened ? she asked

I have received your pictures, I want to talk come to home right away and he cut the call.

What pictures? she thought.

Geetha and Prashanth sat in the restaurant which is in their office, both are silent

Tell me Geetha, what do you want to eat? He asked

Did you already tell her what our plan is? Asked Geetha

Tell who?

Don’t act smart, to Nandu.

Oh Nandu, Yes, she told her to talk to you, I told her I am meeting for lunch today, what’s wrong?

Okay until she tells, you will not try to talk to me,do you need her permission to meet me?, she knew everything, more than me, I was closing my eyes that’s why I agreed to marry you at that time.

What are you talking Geetha be clear? What is your question? You don’t tell what is your problem? and try to show anger on me.

Oh My God I don’t know why some women are like that said Prashanth

Yes I am not clear, but Nandu is clear with you, am I correct?

Nandu, Nandu , Nandu ….. what is your problem Geetha?

I came to know everything she said

About what? Please be clear, Don’t throw puzzles at me Prashanth retorted.

Okay see, He showed the picture she has.

Prashanth saw it , got surprised ,said How did you get this picture?

That is not important now Prashanth, Is it true or not?

Do you create a story from what you see? He asked.

No, I don’t but I can understand from what I listen, she played the video conversation between them that Ravi had forwarded.

Prashanth saw that video and listened to it and took a deep breath.

Are you spying on both of us? If you had any questions you would have asked me directly?

What is this Geetha? Recording conversations and Videos secretly with out our knowledge, I don’t like it.

I didn’t do it, I got it from my wellwisher, he had helped me by showing this, otherwise I would never had known your true colors said Geetha.

Who is that idiot? Doesn’t he have any work? He asked

That is not important now.

Prashanth got shocked, he now understood what Geetha’s problem is? It is my mistake, I would have told her everything.

Before he could answer her, He got a call and he checked it is from Vineel.

Vinni? At this time.

He picked up and said Hello Vinni.

Where you Prashanth? Are you in office?

Prash could sense something is wrong in Vinnis voice.

what happened Vinni?

Are you alright? He asked.

No, not alright, I want to see you right now in my house, if you can.

Is it urgent?

Yes it is he said.

What is it about?

I cant explain to you over phone Prashanth, If you come ,you will know.

Nandu is thinking what pics did Vinni receive?

She remembered Prash, she messaged him which restaurant are you in?

He replied her text.

She came running to it, it is the ground floor of their office.

She saw both Prash and Geetha sitting, went near them and sat.

Geetha got angry and said “You will not let us live in peace in this restaurant also?”

Prashanth said stop it Geetha

Nandu’s heart is beating fast as she came running and she is shocked with Geetha’s words. At that point of time, she was thinking what pics Vineel had received?

Do you want to have some water? Asked Prashanth

No, I received a call from Vineel, he asked me to come home immediately, I don’t know what is wrong? He said he received some pics, I don’t know what are those.

I have received too , let us go now, come Geetha he said.

Why should I come in between your problems?, you don’t solve my problems Prashanth but you want to solve every one’s

What is your problem Geetha ? what did you say some time back? I am seeing from last one month, you are always trying to put me down.

I am very patient with you, I cant take it anymore said Nandu.

Geetha don’t be mad, I will explain you everything, please come with us, now don’t make a mess, and I will answer all your questions.

Prashanth started his car, Nandu gave way for Geetha to sit at front and she sat at back.

Geetha didn’t go front, she went back and sat.

I am not driver for both of you said Prashanth in harshtone.

Geetha didn’t move.

Nandu quickly got down and went and sat at front.

Prashanth started the car.

All the 3 of them are silent on the way.

What is your problem Geetha? Will you try to tell me atleast now? Asked Nandu.

She received some pics on her phone, please show it to Nandu said Prashanth.

Nandu saw the pic and heard the video conversation and got shocked, she got idea now why is Geetha behaving weird and why did she asked her that question?

Who is that stupid who did it? Said Nandu

Geetha didn’t answer.

Tell me Geetha who is that idiot.

She said Ravi.

Ravi, nonsense, senseless stupid, what is he trying to prove? They reached Nandu’s home while they are talking

Vineel is sitting on the sofa and eating apple, as soon as he saw them, he is surprised to see Geetha.

He asked them to sit.

What happened Vinni? Why did you ask us to come? What pics did you get? Asked Nandu.

Did you all eat? He asked

No, we came from lunch said Prashanth

So, first eat something, you need energy to talk.

No need, I am already irritated, Don’t irritate me more Vineel , tell me what you have received? Said Nandu.

Prashanth and Geetha are sitting.

He got the cover and showed it to Nandu, she took one picture out and she saw, she got shocked and she kept it inside.

Who did this?

Geetha received some thing, Vineel received pictures, Did Ravi send it to you too?

Who is Ravi ?asked Vineel.

He is from my office, I don’t know that idiot is trying to take grudge on me.

Evil Ravi she shouted.

Nandu calm down said Prashanth.

Geetha , what did you receive? Asked Vineel.

Geetha got shocked, she is angry with Nandu and Prashanth, she has no intentions to ruin Nandana’s life with Vineel.

She has no intentions to show that pictures to him, but suddenly Vineel asked she didn ‘t know what to answer.

show me please asked Vineel.

She had no other option, she looked at Prashanth and Nandu, they remained calm, she took the mobile and showed to Vineel.

Vineel saw the picture of Nandu and Prashanth, and he heard their conversation too.

There is silence all over the room.

After listening to it , he looked at all of them and

He turned towards Prashanth and said “I know it and I have already expected this”

I didn’t expect this from you, what did you do?Tell me Prashanth answer my question shouted Vineel.

Nandu , Prashanth and Geetha got shocked, Nandu became frozen…….

Bhoonzee, Nehaan, muggs and 8 others like this.
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Oh god...hope everything gets resolved soon

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

whats going on...i am shocked too :yikes:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 31

I didn’t expect this from you, what did you do?Tell me Prashanth answer my question shouted Vineel.

Nandu , Prashanth and Geetha got shocked, Nandu became frozen.

What are you saying Vineel, I don’t understand , what didn’t you expect from me? What I did? Said Prashanth

Vineel looked towards Nandu, I have already told you Nandu… and he paused

What did you tell? Don’t act smart Vinni she said

I told you, Geetha is your friend , that means she will think like you , I expected something like this will happen one day and Prashanth will be in trouble and he smiled.

Nandu gave a sharp look to Vineel.

He turned towards Prashanth and said I know you are intelligent , you could have handled this issue.

Yes you are correct, for you it is only Nandu, but for me I am sandwiched between these two women, think about my position said Prashanth.

Nandu threw apple at Prashanth, what did I do? I told you to talk to Geetha, other than that did I trouble you?

Prashanth caught the apple and smiled.

Vineel laughed…. Nandu gave a sharp look to both Vineel and Prashanth. Geetha got confused with the situation.

What is going on here? I don’t understand, no one is answering my questions said Geetha

Prashanth said, Geetha If Vineel answers all your questions , you will atleast try to listen, If I try to explain you something you wont listen, let Vinni handle this.

Vinni please, he holded his hands.

Okay Geetha, first tell me answer for one question, Do you trust Prashanth or not?

Yes , I do said Geetha

Do you trust your friend Nandu or not?

I trust both of them, but I have proof’s with me, that picture and conversation, and I know, Nandu had a break up in the past , so I have connected all the dots said Geetha.

Yes, you have connected all the dots but in a wrong direction , you are correct Nandu had a breakup in the past , but you know what, Prashanth is not Nandu’s boy friend said Vineel.

Geetha looked at Prashanth, he took a deep breath in sigh of relief.

Then that pic, conversation, who is Nandu’s boy friend then?

Is that important to you now Geetha?, you know the fact now that Prashanth is not my ex boyfriend. How did you get that stupid thought? said Nandu.

Vineel looked at Nandu , his eyes are teasing her, you know what Geetha know Prashanth from last few months, there is nothing wrong for her to think in that way, but …. He again paused.

Nandu understood what he meant.

I have Nandana’s boy friend pic with me, he opened one of the picture that Ravi sent and gave it to Geetha.

Geetha got shocked, it was a picture taken almost 5-6 years ago , near a water fall and Nandu and Vineel are standing, holding hands.

That means are you her ex-boy friend? Asked Geetha

Yes, I was her ex boy friend and now husband.

Geetha looked puzzled.

Coming to those proofs you have, you see Prashanth and Nandu posing for a picture, Is that correct?

Someone would have taken that picture, it was me who took it, and I will explain you later, what was that occasion, said Vineel.

Geetha is feeling shocked, Prashanth and Nandu were standing close , Is it Vineel who took that picture? How bad she thought about both of them.

Coming to conversation , I was not there when that happened, but I can guess what their thoughts are , correct me If I am wrong Prash or Nandu , he played the conversation from the mobile and starting explaining

Nandu: Coffee?

Nandu is asking Prash for coffee

Prashanth: No, thanks you can have if you want to and started looking into his mobile.

Prash is angry here, I can notice that

Nandu: pulled mobile from his hand, why are you always like that? Why are you not talking to me?

Madam got angry, that Prashanth is not listening to her, it is natural, he knows that heat, am I correct?

Prashanth: Don’t you know the reason?

Prashanth is asking Nandu, Don’t you know the reason for that? For that reason , he behaving cold with her

Nandu: Don’t keep thinking of what happened in the past Prashanth,I am married now , you should be happy.

Nandu was referring to the past, she meant that Prashanth should be happy because Nandu and Vineel are married

Prashanth: who said I am not happy now?

Prashanth is saying he is happy now

Nandu: whenever you see me or talk to me, you are trying to avoid me? Tell me why you are doing like that?

Nandu’s question is why is he avoiding her

Prashanth: if Love is broken between two people, you can fix it, revive it , you can forgive them and be happy with them. But if a trust is broken, it is broken for life time.

So,here Prash meant if love is broken between two people that means( between Nandu and Vineel), we fixed it( that’s why we have married), we forgave each other and trying to be happy, but if trust is broken( that is between both Prash and Nandu), it is broken for life time

Nandu: Ok, I agree, I broke your trust, I am sorry, Do you still hate me for that?

Nandu agreed, Is it true? OMG Nandu, you started accepting mistakes also teased Vineel

Prashanth: I can never hate you Nandu.

Prashanth assured he can never hate Nandu, ofcourse that is true I know

Nandu: Don’t lie , I can see in your eyes.

Nandu thinks that Prashanth is lying

Prashanth: I will never lie to you till my last breath Nandu.

Prashanth said he will never lie to her at all

So, this is what I understood, am I correct? Did I misunderstood?

No, you are 100% correct said Nandu.

Prashanth looked at Geetha and said, you are still confused I know, what is this all, to know about our big story and what happened, we have to go to past.

Yes I want to know said Geetha.

Okay said Vineel, before that come let us have lunch and start.

They all sat at lunch and started eating.

Who want to start first asked Vineel.

Let me start said Nandu.

Ok, Do we have any option? Madam’s order said Prashanth

You guys stop teasing, else I wont tell truth and you will be in trouble prash , smiled Nandu.

Ok we wont start.

Let us go to 15 years back……………….

OMG 15 years back……………… said Geetha

Yes it is a long story

Friends, I plan to write some more today, but I don’t want to start and end this episode with introduction.

So Let us go back and start their back story tomorrow.

Hope you all liked the surprise twist that Vineel was Nandu ex boy friend…………. Why did they breakup? What was Prash role in their life? How was their friendship?

I will try to explain few things why Nandu/Vineel/Prashanth behaved weird some times in the past.

Thanks for all your feedback, please share whether you liked/ don’t liked the twist.

Adharv, VinuthaS, periamma and 7 others like this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Ahhh... That's a twist.. :clap2::clap2:
    Waiting for tomorrow's episode

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Oh what a twist. You writers make us to bite our nails. Good going

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

Superb twist. I didnt expect that

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Semma(superb)....twist unexpected waiting to know more .....

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

What a twist!Eager to know their pasts

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

And we twist , twist the story.

OMG....:banana::icon_pc::roflmao:Ravi is going to get a shock..that Vineel and Nandu are ex and now together..so love does come around... And u believe Prashant played an important role in underataunder and bringing them together again...

P.S:- when Nandu and Vineel met why there was no flash back or happy emotions..and memories...

Wait ..are you going to fill I the blanks if they knew each day and what all happened...

pranavi1987 likes this.