1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

nice intro of two leads pranavi

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

You can reach Previous episode here

I Love you, But I can't Live with you - Part 2

EPISODE 3

Sheela, are you here? asked Vineel.

Vineel started coughing.

Yes, Sheela went inside and got some water for both of them, she is getting tensed to tell Vineel, but she thought to herself, what ever happens, I will tell him today.

They both sat in the balcony,a cool breeze of air flew, Vineel asked her? So what's up? How is your job going?

She gulped some water and said fine, and asked him, Can I ask you some thing personal?

Vineel : Ofcourse

Sheela : You should not be angry , after I ask you some thing?

Vineel: No, he grinned, Is it some thing serious?

Sheela: Yes, Do you have any girl friend? or Do you love some one?

Vineel: What? are you mad?, Immediately he remembered that, he told her he won't get angry or upset. He said No, I don't have any girl friend and I don't have any plan to have one.

Sheela: What qualities , you expect in a girl whom do you want to marry?

Vineel: Marry? I don't want to get married Ms Sheela, But why are you asking this weird questions today?

Sheela : Why?

Vineel: I don't think I can handle a girl through out my life, I can't be a good friend to a girl, forget about being a good husband. But why are you asking me all this today?

Sheela: But, I will be good wife to you? will you marry me?

Vineel: He got shocked by her question, now he understood, why she asked him all these questions, I am really Sorry Sheela, I always thought you as my good friend.

I didn't expect this from you.

As I told, I can't marry you, But I wish you to get a very good husband.

Sheela broke down into tears, As she expected this answer from him already, But still when he said "No" she felt a pain in her heart.

Can you do me a favour Vinni?

Sheela, Please don't call me Vinni, I don't like to be called that way, call me by my full name Vineel, I had already told this to you and our friends.

Okay sorry Vineel, can you please unwrap the farewell gift I gave you?

Sure, he opened it, it was a beautiful small cute teddy with a heart, which wrote "I miss you and I love you"

"I miss you and I love you too as a Friend" told Vineel, Thank you Sheela for your lovely gift.

Raj and Ramesh knocked the door, oh, they are here so fast.

As soon as they came, they noticed Sheela face pale and upset, they had guessed already what could have happened?

okay friends said Vineel, I am leaving now, it is getting late, I have to pack my things for the travel tomorrow evening and see you guys in airport.

He looked at Sheela and waved her bye.

Nandana? where you? At what time you are coming home? called Shanthi.

Nandana was seriously working in office, she suddenly remembered her mom's shopping plan told by her mom today morning.

She is not interested ,but she knew her mom won't leave her, Okay Ma, I will be there at the mall in next one hour and hung per her phone.

Who is it Nandana? asked Geetha , her colleague and best friend in office.

Nandu and Geetha met in the office 4 years back , and they are became close friends. They watch movies together, hang out with each other.

Geetha shares every thing happening in her life to Nandu, but Nandu doesn't share every thing to Geetha. Some how after her school and college friends, she never became that close to any one.

My mom,she want me to come to shopping.

Oh wow screamed Geetha, even I want to come, but I have a ton of work to finish.

Ok, I am not interested to go to shopping ,but my mom will not leave me,see you tomorrow left Nandana.

She met her mom in mall.

Shanthi, come Nandu,let us go to that Sari shop

Nandu followed her mom with out any interest.

Nandu, is a girl who can be compromised easily, some times even she doesn't like certain things, she will do it for her mom or dad/ friends. she doesn't like if some one gets hurt, that too by her behaviour.

So, she likes to compromise on simple things, but, marriage is some thing she doesn't want to compromise, so she is thinking ways to convince her mom, to avoid meeting them.

Let us see who will compromise who in next episode........................

ratan, Adharv, Rampuri9 and 1 other person like this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all your comments, since this is my first story, Your feedback is extremely important for me to improve my skills.

Please let me know if you like/dislike any things in the story.

I will try to improve in the coming episodes based on your feedback.

Thanks,
    Pranavi

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Pranavi,

So far I felt your narration is really good.
    I am eagerly waiting for things to happen soon..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Nice flow and the story is moving interestingly. All the best.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks friends for your feedback, It means a lot to me.

You can read previous episode here

I Love you, But I can't Live with you - Part 3

EPISODE - 4

"Show me Sari's in latest design" asked Shanthi

Sales man started showing them all the new varieties, hold on show me that blue sari said Shanthi.
    Nandu look at this blue sari, this looks great on you.

Nandu started looking other sari's, she suddenly saw a light pink color plain sari with white border and with white flowers , she picked that and said Mom, look at this, I liked it.

Is it, You don't like pink color right, you feel it looks pale on you, do you really like it?

"Yes" Mom when she said that, she felt a pinch in her heart, she suddenly remembered some thing and said " I don't link pink , but pink color looks good on me Isn't it?

If you like it , let us take it, they purchased the sari and left.

Nandana is sitting dull in the car, lost in her thoughts, Shanthi felt bad, she knew Nandu doesn't want to meet the groom's family, but she is afraid to convince her husband.

Nandu is their only daughter, she can't see her sad, at the same time if she gets married, she can atleast stay in same city , close to them. So, she first thought to convince her to meet the family first.

Shanthi held her arm and said, l know you are feeling upset, You don't want to meet them, your past is haunting you.

Nandu, Life teaches us some lessons with some experiences , if it good we have cherish them, if it is bad learn from them,but you have to move on, it is time for you to move on as well.

Tears rolled down from her eyes, Shanthi wiped the tears and told, who knows if you get married, you might find happiness in your new life. First meet the family, talk to the boy, If you like him then you can think, else you can reject him.

Nandu said, No Ma, I can't even think of meeting them.

But Nandu your Dad would be upset, He had already promised them that you are going to meet them. You always have chance to say "No" after meeting them.

Nandu , please do this for your dad, requested Shanthi.

Ok ma for Dad, I will meet them, Nandu is not interested, but she doesn't want to hurt her parents, so she decided to meet them.

Lakshmi, Did you receive a call from your son? Did he board flight? asked Mahendra.
    What "my son", Is Vineel not your son? said Lakshmi with a smile.

No, he is not your son, he is my sweet little younger brother? said Sirisha.

No, he is not your son, or brother, he is my uncle said little Shreya, every one laughed.

Mahendra and Lakshmi has two children, elder one is Sirisha, who got married and settled in Singapore.
    Her husband Srikanth, has some business there and they both takes care of Mahendra's business branch at Singapore too.

She has 4 year old little Shreya and she is pregnant with her second child, their came for vacation to India, as her brother is returning , she stayed back and her husband left.

They are fun loving, easy going family, Lakshmi knew Vineel is an introvert, doesn't mingle easily with any one.
    He always helps every one, he is comfortable with closed ones, but by nature he talks very less.

He studied most of the time out side home, till high school he was with them, later he studied engineering in a different place at Boys college, as soon as he finished engineering, his Dad want him to join his business. He said he doesn't like to stay here and left abroad for MBA.

After MBA, he worked there for 3 years, now he is coming back.

Most of the time, he was away from home. He has a very few friends, as he studied in boys college, he has no friends who are girls, so she want a daughter in law, who understands his nature.

She asked couple of times, about his marriage, when he was abroad, he always says he is not interested to get married.

Now, they haven't told about this proposal, because they thought, if they ask him to come for marriage, he would postpone his trip.

So, they called him to take over his Dad's business, as it is the time.

After he comes here, they thought to tell him about this matter.

Lakshmi suddenly lost in thoughts, suddenly phone rang, she picked up the phone, Ma, I am about to board flight said Vineel, excited to see you all.

Immediately Mahendra pulled phone and spoke to him, Siri and Shreya spoke him, every one wished him for a safe journey and excited to see him.

Vineel waved all his friends, Sheela felt sad, but wished him "All the best"

Vineel boarded the flight and flight took off, he was thinking about his "New journey in India".

He thought to call Prasanth and let him know his arrival, he has to find his number after going to India.

Let us see how his journey starts in India.............................

ratan, mbharani, Adharv and 2 others like this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Mmm...the title itself says they love each other but may be because of the difference in opinions they dont live together ... i will wait for the twist ..

9. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

10. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

good going pranavi ...nice intro abt families.. now will wait for their MEET.