1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 28

Vineel asked Prashanth also to come with him

Prashanth asked Vineel to see her first, he would come later

Vineel opened the door and entered her room………………..

Nandu slowly opened her eyes, he went near her and kept his hand on her forehead.

He asked How are you Nandu now?

She gave a small smile and said “ I have never expected I will see you again Vineel, it was horrible experience”

I am sorry Nandu, It is my mistake that I didn’t receive your call on time. I wouldn’t have forgiven myself , If something had happened to you due to my negligence.

Thank god, I am relieved now he said.

It is not your mistake Vineel, I have created that situation to you, I told you not to receive call during office hours, I have irritated you with my stupid behavior , so it is a lesson for me now.

Is your project good? Did you use that file? Asked Nandu.

Everything is good Nandu, Don’t even think about it, I don’t care even If I lose the project, I didn’t lose you, that’s important for me.

Vineel kissed on her forehead and said I Love you too Nandu and I cannot Live with out you”

Vineel, I thought I will die without saying this to you, “I Love you and I want to live with you for ever” said Nandu

Vineel smiled and said you know what, today If we are like this, it is due to Prashanth.

Prash came and helped us on time, not only that you lost blood, he donated blood and gave you life on time.

Is Prashanth here?

Yes he is, he is with me all over the night, I asked him to go home, he didn’t want to go until he see you said Vineel.

Call him once Vineel.

Sure, he said and called him inside.

Prashanth came and saw Nandu, he looked tired, she could sense pain in his eyes.

Nurse came into the room and called Vineel that doctor is calling him and he went.

Prashanth is standing and staring at Nandu and asked “How are you?”, she called him to come near.

He came near her and she asked him to bend, he kept his hand on his bed, she kept her hand on his hand and pressed and said Thank you Prashanth.

Prashanth smiled and he got tears from his eyes.

What happened now see I am fine, Did you get scared? she asked

Yes Nandu , I got scared when you called me, I didn’t know what to do for a second he said.

Did you say anything to Vineel that he didn’t receive my call?

Yes , I was angry on him at that time, I am always worried about you Nandu, at same time I am relieved because you are in safe hands.

You are correct Prashanth, I am still in safe hands she smiled.

Thanks for giving me blood, did you notice one thing, your blood is in my body now she said.

Prashanth smiled.

She asked what is today’s date? Is it 6th September?

Yes

Do you have a chocolate with you? She asked

I have come to hospital, that too in panic, why will I carry chocolates?

I want it Prashanth.

He looked in the room, there is a coffee maker with sugar ,he went near and got that sugar.

she opened it and asked him to come near as she couldn’t move, eat it please.

Prashanth holded her hand and started eating it and smiled, same time Vineel entered the room.

He saw both of them and said what are you doing ? why are you eating sugar Prashanth ?he asked.

Nandu , why did you give him sugar? He asked

Prashanth became very emotional, he couldn’t answer.

Prashanth it is not your birthday today he said.

It is my birthday said Nandu

Common Nandana, call it your rebirth day said Vineel.

Prashanth received call from Geetha, he stepped out to take the call.

Geetha started asking him questions about Nandu health and she is angry with him for not receiving the call.

She said she would come to hospital.

Geetha is still angry on Nandu and Prashanth, but she thought it is not the time to show any anger.

Prashanth asked her to meet Nandu at evening, as hospital visiting hours are evening and they might discharge Nandu in 2-3 days.

What did doctor say? asked Prashanth to Vineel

He said She is fine, they asked her to give ample rest for atleast next 20days, he asked whether we want a nurse to attend her.

What do you think? Asked Prashanth

I told no need, I can take care said Vineel.

Are you sure? Did you inform your parents?

No Prashanth, I forgot to tell you,yesterday morning my mother called up while driving to office, Sirisha delivered baby girl, I was busy in office and evening due to this tension, later didn’t reach them.

I think they are in hospital, I don’t want to tell them now about this and create more panic.

I will call and tell Nandu’s parents.

Ok said Prashanth.

Prashanth helped both of them a lot.

He took off from his work for next 3 days and is with Vineel and Nandu.

Since he is very busy in hospital, He didn’t get much time to talk or message Geetha.

Geetha visited Nandu in hospital next day, she sat there for some time and spoke to Nandu.

Geetha tried to act normal.

But Nandu understood that something is wrong with her and her behavior looked abnormal to her, though she couldn’t think of what is exactly running in her mind.

Geetha observed Prashanth behavior towards Vineel and Nandana in hospital and she felt he is too caring with Nandu.

Geetha is very upset about Prashanth behavior , she felt kind of resentment on him as his attention is totally on Nandu.

She understood that they are in need now, but what about her?, she is also going to enter his life now, she need attention too.

She remembered Ravi’s picture and Video, she didn’t get a chance to speak with Prashanth on that, but she started building resentment.

Later Nandu is in hospital for next three days and got discharged, Vineel took care of every thing.

He is very caring towards Nandu, she shifted her room to down floor as she couldn’t climb steps at her home.

Next one week passed, Vineel took off from work and worked everything in the home.

They called their cook and domestic help back and they could manage everything without nurse.

Vineel and Nandu grew close together, they got ample time to spend with each other, she didn’t raise the topic of Deepu at all to him.

Prashanth visited them daily in the evenings, he gave them company for some time.

Vineel notified Nandu’s parents and Shanthi came to their house to help Nandu. She asked Nandu to come to their house for bed rest.

But Nandu didn’t accept , she didn’t want to leave Vineel and go there, so her mother stayed back with them for next twenty days.

Nandu totally got recovered and she started going out with Vineel.

Vineel started going back to work, Nandu also planned to join back the work.

They went for doctor checkup after a month and doctor felt she is normal and resume back her work now.

Vineel asked her to stop working, if she wants to, but she felt that she wants to work atleast for some more time in a different company to join in their company.

Vineel and Nandu grew close to each other, Prashanth and Geetha had grown apart, Prashanth started noticing this that Geetha is trying to avoid him.

He thought now he needs to talk to Geetha about it “what is wrong with her?”, I already told her that I couldn’t meet frequently because of my office work.

One day Geetha is working in the office.

Ravi came to her and started talking about ongoing project.

He noticed that Nandu is not coming to office these days, he asked Geetha.

She told him that Nandu is sick and took off.

He asked Geetha about her engagement and what did she decide after seeing the picture?

I haven’t decided Ravi, I have not got chance to speak to Prashanth or Nandu about it, she fell sick.

I don’t think I am going to ask Nandu about it, but I will find out from Prashanth she said.

Ravi understood that his plan didn’t work that well, because Nandu and Vineel are together, Geetha and Prashanth also together.

He is thinking what to do next.

He went home to think about a new plan, he saw a courier at his door step.

He opened it , it has a letter, it read.

Hi Ravi

It was very difficult for me to go back 5 years, and search for Nandu’s photographs through my friends.

One of my friend who tried to propose her,But by that time she is committed, so he got angry and took some photographs of her when they all went to for a birthday party without her notice.

He thought to use that pictures in college, but later dropped the idea.

I couldn’t get all the pictures now, but we checked our old albums and got few of them, I am sending to you in post.

Please check.

Your friend

Prakash

Ravi opened the photos and got surprised after seeing them, she is very close with him and no doubt he is her boyfriend, then why did she marry Vineel?

Nandu, after a lonnnnnnnnnnnng struggle I got proofs now, see what I am going to do with this.

All four lives or may be more than that in my hands now………………….Vineel , You didn’t belive me, I will show your wife true colors now with proofs…….. He thought to himself……………

Adharv and Bhoonzee like this.
  2. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

@pranavi1987

Is this Ravi guy crazy.?? He only wants to ruin Nadus life only because she rejected him..

Is there any new character coming in to expose Ravi for this and obviously not working in office.

I think Prashant should tell the truth to both Vineel and Nanda.. as they are good friends.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Perfectly going...Ravi crazy guy just stop him by ruining Nandu life...hope either Prashant or Nandu talk abt their past to Vineel before something goes wrong

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks ammu, let us see where this evil ravis plan leads to

5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Rupz, yes now geetha is also on fire, let us see how Ravi ruines life

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@pranavi1987 sorry sorry ma.i have mentioned the name of muggs instead of your name.Reading all the stories i change the authors names due to my age.Sorry girls .
    Pranavi i read today's episode too.A tough task ahead for Nandu and Prashanth.Good going ma

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Good going...All's well between Vinnel and Nandana before storm hits the roof

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 29

Nandu started going to office, she is trying to talk to Geetha and call for lunch, but Geetha is trying to avoid her.

One day she went to Geetha and asked “Hey Geetha come for lunch”

I am busy Nandu, you carry on.

Geetha can I ask you something?

What?

Why are you avoiding me, I have been observing you from last one month, before I went for leave

I am sorry If I did any mistake said Nandu.

You didn’t do any mistake Nandu, I did mistake said Geetha

What is it?

I can’t and I don’t want to discuss that with you, she said.

Nandu felt a pinch in her heart for a second

Did something happen between you and Prashanth? Did you both fight? Asked Nandu

If we fight , you would have known by now she said.

How will I know unless you tell Geetha.

I need not tell you everything Nandu, Prashanth is there for that, she said and left the place.

What is wrong with her ? I need to talk to Prashanth and try to solve their problem she thought.

Evening after she went home, Nandu called Prashanth

“Hey Prashanth where are you?”

I am on the way to home Nandu, why what happened?

Can you come to my house once please? She asked

Hope you are Okay again, no more hospital, he laughed

Common Prashanth, it is important she said

Ok coming he said and hung the phone.

He came to Nandu’s house around 6:30 PM, she is making tea for both of them.

Where is Vineel? He asked

He is in office, I want to talk to you alone, that’s why I have called you now she said.

What is so secret Nandu? he asked

Nothing Prash, tell me what is wrong with you and Geetha?

Nothing is wrong, we are Okay, we liked each other and got ready for engagement too, but she is trying to avoid me these days.

I am not sure about the reason, I tried to ask her,but she didn’t give.

I was busy with your hospital and later a new project in my office, so couldn’t meet her very frequently.

We are just talking on phone, but she is acting weird these days.

I know she is upset and angry, I have to sit with her, talk and find out what is running in her mind.

I told her to meet for lunch tomorrow, let us see what will happen.

She is trying to avoid me too, I am feeling very upset Prash, she is the only best friend I had after Sindhu.

I have never been so close to any one after her.

I felt so happy that Geetha is getting married to you , but what is she thinking ? and she is angry on both you and me but why?

Prashanth felt emotional for a second, he paused and told

Don’t worry Nandu, I will find out and tell you, she is also like you sometimes, comes to conclusions without thinking.

She is like me ? you are also telling same thing, she took a pillow and started beating Prashanth and Vineel came from office

He saw Nandu hitting Prashanth with pillow and said “what are you doing Nandu? Don’t hurt him, he is not Vineel”

Prashanth when did you come?

Prashanth laughed and said just an hour back.

I come late to home Prash.

I know, I came for Nandu she called me to come he said.

Nandu, you called Prash when I am not at home, Are you both hiding something from me?

Yes said Nandu.

What is it?

It is a secret not meant to be shared she said.

Ok leave that secret, I am hungry give me some dinner he said.

Ok Vineel, I will leave now said Prashanth and he got up.

Where? I will not send you without eating dinner Nandu said.

No, not now some other time said Prashanth

Vineel said If it is from me then it is a request, if it is from Nandu it is an order, Do you think we have any option?They all had dinner together and Prashanth left.

Ravi started thinking , he thought to mail the pictures to his email, but he is not sure whether he checks it or takes it seriously.

He knew from Geetha that Vineel and Prashanth are best friends and Nandu and Prashanth had a backstory.

After seeing the pictures, he understood that there is lot more in Nandu’s life than he expected.

But how to tell that to Vineel, he took his company number from internet and called.

Vineel is working in the office next day, he received a call on his desk.

Receptionist connected to him and said

Sir “someone wants to speak with you? Do you want me to connect?”

Who is that?

He didn’t give me the name, but said it is very urgent.

Is he a business person?

I don’t think sir, he said he want to talk about Nandana madam, that is the only information he has given.

Vineel paused for a second and said okay connect.

Vineel speaking who is this?

You don’t need my name, but you know me

Who are you?

Do you remember me ? I have sent you some information about your wife Nandana in an email.

What information?

About her love story in the past.

Vineel remembered that email, he had deleted.

Vineel paused for a second and said, Look Mr Reliable friend, I don’t know your name, you gave me that name in your email, I don’t have time to listen to your stories.

I don’t even understand what are you going to gain by giving me that information and how is it going to help you?

It will not help me Vineel, but it will certainly help you.

Thanks for your help, I have work now said Vineel and about to cut the call.

Wait, you don’t know what is happening at your back said Ravi.

Obviously, because I don’t have eyes at the back, so I cant see, he said.

Don’t take it easy Vineel, your best friend and your wife are cheating you.

Is it? Asked Vineel.

Not only that, your wife Nandana cheated you big time, she had a love affair in the college, she has many boy friends in the past and still she is in touch with them. I have some personal pictures of her’s with me, if you see that you will be surprised.

Oh Is it? You know lot of information, What pictures? Asked Vineel

Ravi felt happy that Vineel is believing him, I will give you those, can we meet?

You can give me those in my office mail desk which is at the lobby, I will get from them.

Ok, I will do, You will be shocked after you see them, later you will thank me, he said and cut the phone.

Vineel got the pictures from his mail desk, the cover is sealed, he asked his PA not to disturb in his room.

He opened the pictures and saw them, Nandu is in inebriated state in that pics, He got shocked, his face became red and he threw the photos on his table angrily.

His eyes became red, he couldn’t control his anger.

What are these Nandu? Who took these pictures? He thought to himself.

He is feeling headache, what will happen if any one of the parents see those pictures?

Good that I saw them, who is he? How did he get those pictures? Are these only one he has or he has some more?

What will happen, if these pictures are leaked outside.

He is holding his mobile, he felt like breaking it , but he controlled.

He had decided what to do and took his mobile to call Nandana…………….

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

no problem Periamma, I am glad you liked my story, yes let us see what is going to happen in all the 4 lives.

10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Yes Vineel and Nandu are good now, let us see in future episodes how is their relation going to be?