1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have started writing a story , after reading some of the stories here and getting inspired by you all. This is my first story and hope you all will like it :) , I will try to post regularly , Please share your feed back.

Nandana......... Nandana......... please wake up, you are getting late for office, Nandana is too lazy to wake up, her mother shanthi came running to her room.

Nandu can you hear me, get ready fast, do you remember? today you need to get permission from your office to leave early, we need to do some shopping, next week your uncle's friend's family is coming to our house.

Nandu started stretching her body lazily in bed and started asking for what ma? Their son is coming from abroad to settle down here, to look after his Dad's business and they are looking for a match for him, your uncle( Dad's elder brother) suggested our family.

Do you know? they have lot of businesses like textile industries, restaurants, your Dad's spoke to them and really liked them a lot.

Nandu got irritated after listening to her mom. Ma even we too have many industries, but I don't like to work in some thing which is established by Dad, that's the reason why I am working in a IT industry, to be self independent.

I told you hundred times , that I never wanted to get married in my life. I hate marriage, I want to be like this through out my life. Please don't force me.

I know why you are against marriage, you are still struck with your opinions based on the things happened in your past. That's common in every one's life, five years passed, still you are there. It is time to move on... you have a beautiful life ahead.

Look Nandu,Your Dad's doesn't know that you are against marriage and you are our only daughter, we have so many hopes on you, we want some one to take care of all our business and wealth after us.

Ma, Nandu starts shouting , Dont tell me all this nonsense. I am not going to meet any one, I am going to remain single. Shanthi where are you? Krishna starts shouting from his office room.

What are you doing? I have board meeting now in next half an hour, can you please serve me or ask servants to serve breakfast.

Krishna started having breakfast, Shanthi is getting nervous to tell her husband that Nandana is against meeting the family. Krishna would get upset and angry on both of them.

Krishna is a very strict businessman, who worked very hard all through the life to establish the business, they were a middle class family when Nandana was young, later he started small business and due to his hard work, they have established multiple industries and today he is one of the richest businessman.

He knew Nandana is very independent, he wants her to take over some of his business, he wants her to study abroad and get exposure, before taking over business. But Nandu is not interested to go abroad for her studies, he has observed she has become introvert from past few years.

She is their only daughter, when he asked her to work in his business, she said she wanted to work in IT for some time. He has agreed to it , so that she would get exposure to world. He want's to get married her to a well settled efficient groom, who can take over their business along with Nandu in future. So, he got to know this family through his elder brother.

Shanthi is getting nervous to tell krishna that Nandu is against marriage. She thought krishna would get angry, instead she thought she will some how convince nandana to meet the family and later she can think what to do....

ratan, periamma, muggs and 6 others like this.

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Nice start Pranavi ..looking forward for next:)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

all the best pranavi

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Fantastic start Pranavi..Waiting to know about Nandu

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Cool and interesting kick off ma'am :cheer::cheer: :clap2:

Why is Nandu against wedding??? What happen in the past? Will aunty be able to convince her??:confundio1::confundio1: Look forward for the next update. Wish you all the best for the series. Rock the show.

Thank you.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you all my friends your feedback means a lot to me.

Kindly share your feed back positive or negative. If you dont like any thing, please let me know I will try to improve in the coming episodes.

Please read old episode here

I love you I cannot live with you - Part 1

EPISODE - 2

New York, USA.

Vineel received a call from his friend Raj

Hey Vineel where are you? I need your help man urgent, Can you please come to my home now.

Hey Raj what happened? Is every thing alright, No you come here we will let you know.

Vineel rushed to Raj house and knocked door, as soon as Raj opened the door, there was a huge sound all flowers fell on his head, all his friends welcomed him.

Vineel got angry, what the hell you are doing? As soon as I received call from Raj, I have rushed here.

Ramesh came to him and told, we have arranged a surprise farewell party to you.

Vineel became serious , his face became red, He is 6 feet tall , very fair and handsome, but he talks less and he is a bit introvert, He is good with his close friends especially Raj and Ramesh, but he is not comfortable with girls.

He tries to spend most of the time by himself, or at office working or Gym,weekends he hangs out with his close friends gang, when ever girls join their group, he feels discomfort.

He controlled his anger and told in serious tone, you all know that I don't like this parties, yes we know sir but as you are moving to India , we want to celebrate your farewell told Raj, especially "Sheela" want to celebrate, he stressed the word "Sheela".

Sheela has crush on him, but she is afraid to tell her opinion to Vineel, because she is afraid that he would totally avoid her. Vineel talks rarely to Sheela, but she likes his helping nature, his behaviour with friends, his attitude towards girls, though he is not comfortable in the presence of girls and talks less to girls, unlike his other friends, he is very decent to girls.

when ever she needs any help, he is the one who jumps in first, but she does'nt have courage to tell him, that she likes him. But, if she misses the chance now, it is gone for ever as he is moving to India. She had requested the other friends, and told them, that she likes Vineel.

She requested to arrange a meeting with him, so they arranged a surprise farewell to him, and after farewell , they thought a plan to leave Sheela and Vineel alone for some time.

Sheela is very tensed, after seeing Vineel's face, they know that he won't like all these, since this is last chance they don't want to miss it.

Vineel felt bad for a second, though he got angry, he immediately thought, that his friends would feel bad. Vineel knew that he gets angry quickly, he tried to control the anger so many times, but he couldn't, after a moment if he gives thought, he understands atleast in some situations, he wouldn't have got anger. But, asusual it is repeated again.

Vineel, called Raj, please cut this cake, so he started smiling and cut the cake, every one enjoyed the party and had nice food.

Sheela , came to Vineel and gave him a gift wrapped in small box.

Hey Sheela what is this? why are these formalities now? asked Vineel.

No, take this but dont open it for now please she said.

Raj, please come here once called Ramesh, I have totally forgot we need to go out and pick up a friend from airport.

Raj said yes, good that you reminded me and winked at Sheela, they wanted to leave them alone.

Vineel said, okay guys you carry on, I will go to home.

Sheela said, No Vineel, Please stay back till they come, my friend went out and she will come up in half an hour to pick me, till then why don't you give me company? As they are leaving too, I will feel bored.

Vineel said don't worry , I will drop you at your place. Sheela said No , I don't have my room key , as it is a surprise party , I came in a rush and forgot key.

He is not interested to stay, Ramesh also requested to stay back, he has no other option to stay back, he said come back soon.

As soon as they left ,Sheela felt relieved that ,she got some time to talk to him, at the same time she is so tensed to propose him, she started thinking, will he accept her proposal? what are his thoughts about marriage? what if he rejects her and stop talking to her.

Vineel asked, hey Sheela what are you thinking............

Let us see whether Sheela will be able to propose Vineel......

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pranavi,

First of all thanks a ton to you for giving us a story. I know it means a lot of time and effort but for the readers like us you writers are doing it.

Thanks and now I se Vineel and Nandana both are short tempered .. how does they gel well..kepeing fingures crossed..a very interesting opening!

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Great Start pranavi.. :cheer: looking forward for the next update :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks friends will post next episode tomorrow.