I Love Indusladies!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by chatkara_tasty, Mar 16, 2007.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

hi all ilites.
    frm past few days i hv noticed that there is something wrong going on in il . there has been some misunderstanding between some ilites . i don't know who is wrong or right . i just want to say that my day can't sart without surffring il .this is the place where i feel like being home . here i got all the ans of my queeries . since the day i hv join the il i hv learn so much frm here . i just want to say that I LOVE THE PEOPLE OF IL AND I LOVE IL .
    txs malthy for this wonderful forum .

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: i love indusladies

Hear hear...:)

I join you Chatkara, in this tasty thought of yours:)

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  3. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

I love indusladies

I love Indus ladies..day by day the community is growing up.
    My day starts & ends with IL only.Most of the time I browse Il only.
    I got to know so many things from IL. I have not seen any other forum going like this in very short time.

Thanku Malathy & GOD Bless you
    ALL the best

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Way to go Heena,

Lets hear it for IL gals and guys! :2thumbsup: :clap :clap

Thank you for starting this thread. We all are so addicted to IL , we must thank Malalthy for bringing us all together.

Vandhana

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Heena,
    Perfect observation !
    My family comments ( happily some times & unhappily, perhaps, more times!) that now a days I breathe, eat & drink I L !
    Well, I tell them that I am keeping myself occupied round the clock,without interfering in anybody's life, which should be a blessing to my children. I literally realise the meaning of "Vasudeva kutumbam" & I L to I L ites is a macro family where we laugh & cry together.
    May God bless I L qualitatively as well as quantitatively.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Heena and all ILites,
    I'm for it!!! I Love INDUSLADIES too.... A Virtual family but whats not in here...

Its a matter of Pride and boon for every ILite that they are a member. I would like to Thank Malathy and other moderators like Vandhana,Vidya, Chithra and all other members of this site for making IL the best place to live in..I Virtually live at INDUSLADIES.......

A Request to all members: Please do keep up the ethos of this great forum and get benefitted out of it.

If you think you dont fit the bill, please do not unshape it.......

7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I also join all of you in condemning these things which are happening at IL our dear IL . :evil:

I can't keep away from this site at all. That's why I keep coming now and then, even when I don't have time.

Thanks Malathy, for such a nice place. It is like homecoming . :yes:
    Let the people who want to talk bad, yell their throats out. Just don't bother.

Love to all
    Latha :wave

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Great Idea, Heena!

Dear Heena,

Your idea of infusing fresh dose of love into this wonderful site is highly refreshing. Hatred or bitterness cannot be countered by the coins of the same tender. Love is the only real counter-weapon we have in armoury, Heena. And let us use it to the fullest extent. And win over all with our love.

In a way the opposition is good to the site. For otherwise we would not have the opportunity to join hands once again and show our solidarity.

While we all love the site you have provided us a forum to express that love. Thanks Heena.
    regards,
    Varalotti

Dear MJ and All Ilites,

For the past one and a half years IL has been my home. And what a wonderful home it is! It was wonderful when we were less than a 100 and its magnificent when we are a 4000-strong family.

Personally I feel like a pampered boy-child born into a family of loving and affectionate sisters.

As I always love to tell and I have told in the preface to my book, IL is not a website like millions of websites cluttered on the net. IL is a vibrant community of women (and of men too) to whom people are more important than the external advantages of rank and fortune. It is a beautiful colony of beautiful people.

And we will remain so for all time to come. Let's all hold hands and tell the whole world that we are bound by love and not by any other consideration.And while being so bonded we will stand together against all divisive forces.

With Love to All And Malice to None,
    Varalotti

9. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

ohh sir , what a wonderful words u hv use to explain the situation .how beautifully u can present ur feelings . if i get even a micro bit of ur writing skills , i will be able to express my feelings more effectively . after reading ur writing only one word comes in mind WOW .

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Lets Have A Slogan!

Thanks Heena for your kind words.

Most Gracious ILites,
    Let's have a slogan for us and for our site, coined from what Heena chose as the title for this thread:

I LOVE IL

I LOVE IL

I LOVE IL
    varalotti

1 person likes this.