I Lost my mom

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by SupriyaDinesh, Feb 11, 2010.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

I never imagined 5-2-2010 will dawn like this.My mom had massive heart attack.died within few minutes holding my hand . age 55 iam the only child. shocked and shattered .

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

SD,

I am so sorry dearie. hugs to you. hope your dh has come ??.

pray to god to give you and your family the strength to tide over this. may her soul rest in peace.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  3. sidvidu

sidvidu Silver IL'ite

Hello Supriya,
    My condolenses to you, I know it is a great shock and pain, hope you come out of this very fast. May her soul rest in peace.
    vidya.

4. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Supriya Iam shocked & speechless.
    My condolences.
    Stay strong buddy.
    May God give you & your family strength to pass through this difficult times.

5. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Supriya,
    My condolenses to you, May her soul rest in peace.

6. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Supriya,

I am so sorry to hear this.
    Be strong.
    May her soul rest in peace.

7. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Supriya,

IL has truly broken boundaries, and leaves tears in my eyes. A distant relative of mine, about the same age as your mom passed away 2 days back due to a heartattack. I am so sorry, supriya. I wish, you gather the strength to handle the loss and and God blesses you in abundance. My most earnest prayers and condolences.

Love,
    Arch

8. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

oh dear Supriya. what a sad and shocking news! do i say sorry or do i be consoled that you could be there near her during those last moments... wish i can be there with you, hug you and cry my heart out. take care,dear friend. I hope Dinesh could manage to reach you... take care...

Latha

9. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Dear Supriya you are in the worst time possible now, take heart your mother will always be with you, guiding you, loving you and helping to solve your problems she is with GOD ALMIGHTY,pray, pray, pray to her for strength,to face the coming days with strength, independence to act as an elder at this young age, with knowledge and fortitude,------------girl this too will be surmounted by--------i too lost my mother at age of 31 so i know the shat erring of the world around in matter of hours feeling alone,-----------seeing the world happy was so wounding, why are they having everything and me nothing---------you will feel jealous too,------------but you will get over it by acting more matured than your age taking, it in your stride,mourn silently,for some time and then think of your children and husband ---start seeing only the positive side--that you mother did not suffer much, had you by her side,-------leaving the world happily after completing her duties---:)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  10. Eswaram

Eswaram New IL'ite

Extremely sorry Supriya. It is heart-broken to loose someone who you love very much. Unfortunately we can not do anything against nature. what a life? my condolences.