1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I lost 4 kgs in week with GM DIET - but need HELP as want to follow again! PLS HELP

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rissy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: I lost 4 kgs in week with GM DIET - but need HELP as want to follow again! PLS HE

Dear Rissy,
    going on Fad diets is not good and also it harms your internal organs because you are denying them food.so the best way to lose weight is eat healthy and exercise, you need to exercise to burn the calories and tone your body. Why don't you join us on the weight loss buddy 2012 thread and you will see it motivating you.
    do not lose hope, you will lose your weight set smaller targets and be positive.
    love
    alpa:cheers

2 people like this.
  2. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

Re: I lost 4 kgs in week with GM DIET - but need HELP as want to follow again! PLS HE

Dear Alpa, thanks. The one advantage I had is the swelling disappeared from ankles (which use to remain due to thyroid problem) disappeared. But now it appears again. Maybe during gm diet, I left salt that could be the reason. Earlier the gynac I visited also suggested me to leave salt to remove swelling, but how can one live without salt. Salt is in every food.

As you asked above I am right now 79 kg and my height is 5 feet and age 31. I am single, but don't know why I get swelling in feet sometimes like pregnant women especially when I sit for long time or don't sleep in night. And my lower ab part is big like pregnant, however I used to be 60 kg 3 years ago but due to divorce and I had to leave job and thought I will find new after just taking break for a month or two, I became depressed and for one year and spend 8-9 hours on computer-internet and did nothing and didn't even realize that planning of taking one or two month break stretched into one whole year. And all the weight was put on (more than 20 kg) during this time only. Then I decided to move on joined new job etc. but is not able to reduce weight. Earlier I started morning walk, diet control but nothing is happening consistently. Also mom is insisting second marriage so feeling kinda pressure to lose weight fast. And I heard about this diet and it worked too but as said by many I put it back. However even when I was having less weight earlier, my lower belly was big and bloated compared to my body right since teenage and due to which my body never look symmetrical even when I was having less weight. Thats different thing now it is more big than earlier. Thanks for suggesting the thread, yeah I will join it.

3. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Just a quick question Rissy...why do you say you can't eat spinach, cabbage and cauliflower because you are hypothyroid... did your doctor tell you not to eat these?

I am asking these because I am hypothyroid too for the past 4 years... and my doctor always told me eat everything...eat right and exercise! I eat these veggies regularly...and I have never had any problems with it...

So just ask your doctor again..I am sure you can cauliflower, cabbage.. I mean if I can..why can't you!

Love,
    Manali

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rissy,
    please do not feel discouraged, please join us on the weight loss thread 2012. Reduce your salt intake, your swelling will go and also you will lose weight, i can help you if you want me to help you. Can you join a gym if yes then please start aerobics in 3 weeks you will see a difference, after 3 months you will see a weight loss. Thyroid is a condition you can control, do not let it control you and you know what you can do anything id you want to, just just need to be firm.
    i am here if you need my help.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. najibachu

najibachu New IL'ite

is this diet helpful for those who have polycystic ovaries....????

6. sneha9p9

sneha9p9 New IL'ite

I am 5ft and 63 kgs....I am going to Start this diet. I will surely share my experience. Heard a lot about GM diet . Need some motivation please :hiya:hiya:hiya