1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

I live in Dubai. Can you give me ideas for home décor?

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by chaipastor, Nov 20, 2015.

1. chaipastor

chaipastor New IL'ite

I live in Dubai. Can you give me ideas for home décor?

2. rizi

rizi Junior IL'ite

Your question is blank, give more details of the areas you want to decorate or post some pics of the areas you want to decorate. Hopefully I can help you.

3. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

As you are in Dubai suggestions on list of shops in Mumbai would be of no help to you.
    Suggesting Designer Curtains Online will benefit to your need of home decor.

4. BS157

BS157 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    This is my area of interest & specialization. I can be of help in case you haven't already found any.
    Firstly you need to decide what kind of home decor you are looking for (ornate,ethnic,modern,minimalistic...etc...) & then the areas you want to do up (wall murals/paintings etc.)Lighting, Furniture,Corner highlights & mantle pieces,table tops,curios & collectibles, Floor decor (rugs /carpets etc.) .
    If you need further help, pls feel free to ask.

5. Willingham

Willingham Junior IL'ite

Home decor concept is wide from a small table lamp to a expensive antique piece. You need to be specific what kind of decor you are looking for and which part of your home you want to deck-up. You can buy decor items from shop or you can do some DIY.