1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I like to give surprises and also expect surprises

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 28, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I feel very happy when someone gives surprises and also like to give surprises.

Sometimes without informing I go to see a close friend and get disappointed when she is not there.

When you get something unexpectedly we feel so thrilled and dont have words to praise the person who gave the surprise. Also when someone visits us without informing us.

The other day some relation of ours actually they are now sammandhi for my dh's niece were supposed to come for navrathri. We had gone to their place 2, 3 times so they said they will definitely come for navrathri.

Since they were coming for the first time I kept dough ready to make paruppu vada. But last minute they phoned and said they are not coming. I was thinking whoever is lucky to have the paruppu vada will come and have it. I had a feeling that my brother and his wife will be coming for navrathri that day. And right enough I got a call from brother's wife saying they are on the way and was asking the address as first time they were coming. She wanted to give a surprise by not informing in advance but since we are very close to each other I felt she will definitely come that day.

After they come I made paruppu vada and they liked it very much. Later my brother in law, his son and dil came. Then my sammandhi came . So paruppu vada did not go to waste and it was a hit that day

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

wish I had come for that paruppu vada,viji.:) so next time I will give you a surprise visit.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear glad to see you here. I was just thinking you have not come to my blogs. Happy to see you. I will be more glad and happy when you give me a surprise visit but before coming phone and see whether I am there without my knowledge.

love
    viji

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

hmm...Now I want to taste those yummy paruppu vadas :)