1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

I like my performance in Nishabd, says Big B

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Induslady, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You love it, you hate it but you simply can't ignore it. That's the charm of Amitabh Bachchan. Post Nishabd, the superstar reacts to the extreme reviews the movie has received.

More...

2. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I saw the advertisement of the film, and waiting to see full film. I think Amithab is superb in it. I asked my son to download it from net.:)

Big B = Big B only.:yes:

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

when so many stars not sporting a white beard have danced away with so many heroines their daughter's age this should not be a surprised...only here they have retained the white beard and lines on face with a hair cut to sport his age...but agreed amitabh is himself anyday.....regards sunkan

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

yesterday happen to see the movie nishabd, and amitabh says that older men r drawn to young girls is because they want to avoid the fear of death and old age so having affinity towards young can help u....jia has also done well, she looks her age,but psychologically seeking a father in a man, but falling in love is something u need to may be experience as in the end amitabh is left with only the triggered feeling of love, as the family is against this affair, and he says none can forget jia and neither i, though i tried committing suicide many a time have come back to live with her memories, as my wife will never forgive me and my daughter left for US, all i have is this small encounter with jia to live with......regards sunkan