1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I learn from my children

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radsahana, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Radha!

Sorry for stepping in late. Just now saw it in the left band.

Lovely post and perfect narration of learning from children. I fully concur with your views. We have a lot to learn from them.

I always proudly say my son is my Friend, Philosopher and Guide. This feeling he gave me when he was in his 9th std. when my DH was on transfer working at Delhi.

We generally take the opinion of our children before deciding anything and feel happy with the unianimous decisions. Even though now my son is abroad to pursue studies, we consult him and then only decide.

Now they are grown up but even as kids I have sailed in the same boat like u on many occasions.

Thank u for the nice thread dear.

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear soldier,

First of all, dont be sorry. i know you are working, and also you have to share ur PC with ur DH and DD. Also that if u sit for long in front of PC, ur DH make comments dont u have any work.:) (i read one of ur fbs, i think)

It is so wonderful that you involve ur kids, in all decisions making from childhood. Actually it instills upon them the responsibilities and they also feel involved in family.

I will surely remember this, that when my kids will be of certian age, i should discuss with them, for any decision making.

Have a gr8 day!