1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I learn from my children

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radsahana, Feb 5, 2010.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Gsaikripa,

Thanks for reading the post and fb. I used to have this habit of spoiling my mood if i have any issues, but seeing my kids i learnt, why i am wasting precious time in anger and bad mood. I learnt from them to let it go, and remain happy at present moment.

Have a good day ahead.:)

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

So true Radsahana. Keep maintaining this........ be happy always. :thumbsup

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

HI Radhika,

yes very valuable lessons from the kids.:thumbsup they say it in all innocence but a world of truth behind them,isnt it? God bless your little angels and you have fun learning:)

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

You learnt so much from children, that u teach us now:rotfl.thanks for sharing these valuable lessons.Yes children are adorable, i just love kids, mine and even the neighours's kids, and of course the kids mothers too, for dont they say, love Thy Neighbour !:rotflSo this is something now u learn from me.

one another things about kids that i would like to add.they love stories, and every time they will tell u to tell them stories.and even if u repeat the stories to them, they will never make a face and interrupt u, and say, mama u have said this before, they will still listen with rapt attention, and enjoy all the same, ublike adults, who may poke in" Kamal, dont bore us, u have told this joke so many times before, u are boring us, which brings u down with a thud.

That is why i love kids, they make u feel important, a supermom or superdad, and they aer good for yr ego's.

Superb blog, and i am going to write one about the stories i told my kids, how i used to fool them with stupid stories, funny nonetheless to them.

Regards

kamal

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radha

True we get to know so much from our children. Now a days we cant talk anything in front of the children, they will question us back if we do something wrong. When my bil's grandson was 3 or 4 yrs old he used to talk always in HIndi but while praying to God he will say in tamil. I asked him why to God in tamil for which he replied God does not understand Hindi. That shows his innocence , sometimes feel better to be children so that we will have now worries.

love
    viji

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear susri,

thanks for peeping and reading the post. Yeah i am trying to become like me children, but sometimes it is soooooooooo hard you know!!!!!

7. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear mindi,

Thanks for the fb. Yeah i am eagerly waiting for your post on the story behind the song "Tuje dekha to ye jaana sanam"" Have a gr8 day.

8. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji

See my kids, gave eve u idea to write blog about the stories you use to tell ur kids:)

Unfortunately i am not lucky like you in case of neighbours, since my neighbours are girls, and no i am not lesbian:rotfl

Eagerly awaiting for your stories:thumbsup

9. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear vijimam,

Yes u are very true, life would have been wonderful, we were given choice to remain as kids. Infact i was thinking about the crazy idea, that we should be given some remote, by which we should be able to change ourselves to kids,whenever we wants to be.:)

10. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Hi Radhika,,

I liked your post and the way of learning new things from the children. thats why I nominated it.

Even I am learning from my son. He is 5 year old , he is so particular in wearing the dresses, even night dress, when I say "thats ok you can wear this, nobody sees you in the night" but he never compromises and wants to wear nice outfit(not old, not smallin size, only chooses what he likes) even in the night," this shows we have to do things for our satisfatcion not for the world" try to be perfect and excellent in your way for yor self satisfaction but not for this world.

Thanks for bringing up nice thread.

Sujatha.