1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Keep Wondering But Life Goes On

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by nandinimithun, Jul 14, 2011.

1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

I first wondered why I couldn’t stay for some more time in mother’s womb instead of stepping into this big world, yes I started wondering about things from the day I landed on this planet, or maybe even before that.

As my mom has told me I used to sleep a lot, so I used to wonder why can’t I sleep some more time why does my mom or anyone wake me to cuddle and pamper me. I wondered why was I in a kindergarten with other children who were just like me not willing to sit there and most of the time with eyes filled with tears and who wanted to go home to their moms just like me. I kept wondering a lot when one day my mom called to her side and told me there will be a baby in our home and it is god’s gift, I didn’t know what it meant so again I started wondering how the baby will be, will it look like me, what will it call me, what I should call the baby, well the list goes on.

D day had come I went to see my baby brother he was crying loudly inspite of that I hugged him and wondered what was making him to cry and how did he stop crying when he was in my mom’s arms. Every day after school I would come home wondering what would my baby brother be doing, will he be missing as much I do and will he be thinking of me just like I think of him. Things changed my baby brother grew up and years had passed in a blink of an eye, most of the things had changed but not the way I wondered about things and people. It was my first day in college I wondered if I would make any friends being a introvert I was, I wondered will I be able to able to understand the new subjects thought in the college, I wondered where will I get the reference books for additional studying.

Soon it was time for the adieus and goodbyes in college and my first step to the big corporate world, I wondered in which organization will I be working and when would I start working, soon I landed in a job as executive tele sales for a year which was a learning curve for me and I enjoyed working and time for my second job and organization, I wondered what should my profile look like and how should I mould myself personally and professionally. Amidst all these I fell in love with a handsome hunk who stole my heart in his magical words and I wondered what was that which made me love him so much, I do not have the answer to this even today. I wondered how this guy who was an IT Manager loved me a girl who was an introvert and very simple looking…………. I wondered

I wondered how will I inform my parents regarding my boy friend and before I could realize things had fallen in its place and I had married my guy and had become Miss Nandini to Mrs Mithun, I wondered how did things happen so fast in my life and how did everything go in an order without any plan….

Today as I am sitting and writing this I look back into my life and wonder how everything was admirable with lot of lessons to learn and everything falling in place at right time.

I wonder what the beauty of the life is.

As Robert Frost told ‘in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Wonder about the everyday surprises life offers you, sit back and enjoy everything, because life goes on, no matter what

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Nandi,

Everybody has to enjoy their life whatever may be. If we think bad things what happened our life really we will loose energy and ended up with sorrow. Why we ourself do not realise our happiness which is within ourselves. Let us bring the happiness by forgetting the sorrows. We will become a very good Human who will be able to manage all the situation and can face the life whatever it may be. Good Blog my dear.

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Nandi,

Though your feelings are pretty normal everyone feels the same.I really liked the way you have narrated the most simple and normal happening in anyone's life.

4. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

hi spuppala,

Very true these are normal things experience by many people.......... Thnx for liking it :) It is nice to capture the simplest things in word