1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I have gifts given by my friends in the kitchen which always reminds me of them

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 23, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In my God's stand there are so many photos given by my friends so whenever I am doing pooja I am thinking of them and in turn they are in my prayers asking the best for them.

Whenever I do archana I keep theflowers in a pithal tray which was given by my friend. Looking at that I am reminded of our friendship and the days we spent together.

Many a times I give Lord Ganpathi's photo or idol to my friends for any occasion as Ganpathi is vigna hartha and he brings success in all the works. So by giving them Ganpathi I pray that they always have success in all their works.

It is not necessary that only through gifts I can remember my friends otherwise also I remember them.

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Actually in my case it is saris which are given to me! One day in a haldi-kumkum get-together on lady from North India asked if I could sell the kanchipuram silk saris that I had! But I told eveything was given to me; I cannot give them away. I promised get her some when I visited India next

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala

Glad to know you have sarees as gifts. Would like to see your saree collection as I am very fond of sarees

love
    viji