1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

I hate Nayanthara..

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MaritalBliss, Sep 11, 2013.

1. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

I disagree. Blamed by who? By wife? Wife can blame only her husband. She has nothing to do with Nayan or the other woman. The wife can decide terms only in her marriage. She cant decide for every one else. She can't utter a word against Nayan. It probably is illegal too. We don't know who pursued who. Even if Nayan pursued Prabhu Deva, I still don't blame her because it was the husband's responsibility to convey her that he cant be pursued because he has an agreement/commitment with his wife.

1 person likes this.
  2. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

But still....women should leave married men alone...since there are single men out there. If he is not committed to his wife, why would he be committed to the other woman.

1 person likes this.
  3. MaritalBliss

Rakhii..from what i read..

PD had numerous affairs and I'm sure the wife knew but closed an eye...it was only for nayan that he divorced his wife though...the wife had a public outcry and also some media statements against nayan..but nayan didnt care...PD then somehow made his wife agree to a divorce by giving her a huge amount..

Then it seems that during the shooting of engeyum kaathal...nayan caught PD with Hansika..but all this is too common..I think it blew over...after that they were still seen in events together.

However, PD says the reason he left nayan is because she would not let him meet his wife or sons..she was too possessive...but PD said his sons are impt and he wants to be a part of their lives..

It's much like the story biwi no 1 and sathi leelavathi.

1 person likes this.
  4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Ideally, it is less complicated to marry a single man. But we cant control "feelings". They might occur between any two. Why not? We are all humans. But the onus is on the married person to stay committed to the spouse. That is my stand on this issue. :)

2 people like this.
  5. MaritalBliss

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess.

My personal take is that with these personalities, I don't think the feelings are of love but more of lust. That's why the relns didn't pass the test of time.

Anyway, I don't condone PD's behavior....but as a woman, nayan could have tried to understand Ramlath's (PD's wife) predicament.

As with sridevi, boney's wife trusted her and let her into the home only to have her husband snatched by her..as always history proves again and again that women's are women's worst enemies.

1 person likes this.
  6. NirmalaGoofy

NirmalaGoofy Gold IL'ite

These things are very common in movie industry. Fame and money drives everyone not moral consciousness

1 person likes this.
  7. prathibhahp

prathibhahp Silver IL'ite

Ok.. Observation on Chronology! :)

Simbu - Nayan - PD - Hansika - Simbu!! Finally who's the winner?

1 person likes this.
  8. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

it is same with everyone..when u fall in love with someone,they dont look for reasons and they think twice to consider to take their relation a step ahead since the other one is already married but hen deeply in love all these things make ur mind numb and these things jus fade away.nayan must be in such situation and when their relationship was not working and they broke up and it is obvious that shez craving for for love,attention and care..!she borke up with shimbu ended up with prabhu deva,broke up again and might have ended up with arya..being busy through out the day in movies and they dont get to lead a normal life like us ..i guess this is normal to both celebrities and commmon people..i know one of my friends,she was deeply in love with one who is 12 yrs elder her and she still wanted to be with him even aftr she discoverd that he had baby with another woman and she used to torture herself by making cuts on her body and she was all crying ..i felt bad about her but trust me i went home for 4 days vacation and have seen this girl moved on and she was all happies with another classmate of mine and they used to show pda that evryone with her used to feel embrassed..now that too broke up and had another affair and finally got married to someone her parents chose..now i feel what nayan going through is not so diferent from these
    if only people with charcater similar to sita to be casted as heroine,we may find noone on earth for sure,,..thats her profession and liked her acting skills and she looked really beautiful and divine in sita's attire..

5 people like this.
  9. sunbeam

sunbeam Silver IL'ite

The another reason which i read is the settlement given by PD to his wife was from Nayan's Pocket

10. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

I think she is good looking and if you look at the "patterns", it is the men who dumped her, not she. It was P who backed off from marriage, same like that simbu too.
    I believe it is wrong men, not the wrong woman.

1 person likes this.