1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I got driving license (finally)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by deraj, Nov 3, 2009.

1. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your advice Preethi. I have to drive atleast for the sake of having a valid license.

Thanks Ammukutty for your fb.

2. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

nice write up. it is very funny.during my classes i was given scooty for practising,but unfortunately i was given a kinetic on my test.somehow i managed to put "8".(dont know whether it was 7 1/2 like vivek's jokes.)haha.

i got both my 2 and 4 wheelers license on the same day but now it is sitting in my purse.

3. Vidyaa

Vidyaa New IL'ite

Hi,
    After reading the post, it made me think of my own situation.
    I have my full Indian 4 wheeler driving license. I was driving in india for 2 years. I'm in UK now and after 2 failed attempts i have still not passed my driving tests. One of the difficult driving tests in the whole world... I Guesss!!! You have to take a theory test which has multiple choice questions and simulation tests to identify any hazard. and then a seperate practical test which lasts for 40 minutes.. which includes eye test, 2 oral questions and perform 2 manoeuvres.

Fingers crossed i'm going to do another attempt very soon... "Hope luck is on my side" this time...

4. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

All the very best vidyaa.