1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I feel cheated. I want to forget everything and move on. I don't know what to do. Kin

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lifeprob1000, Mar 22, 2013.

1. lifeprob1000

lifeprob1000 Senior IL'ite

I loved this guy for 8 long years.
    When he first came and spoke to me, he was 26 and I was 16 then. Now he is 37 and I am 27.
    He cared for me like nobody else. When I cried, he convinced and consoled me.
    BUt he was in love with one other girl at the same time

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013

Similar Threads
    1. wideeyedgirl
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. beesidhu
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. vishuni
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Jamelia02

Jamelia02 Silver IL'ite

Re: I feel cheated. I want to forget everything and move on. I don't know what to do.

Hi lifeprob1000 ,
    I can certainly understand what you go through. I personally request you to relax about what's going on.
    When comes to relationship, girls who were quite true to their loved ones gets attacked easily. In your case, its clear that you know that your ex have cheated on you but why would you have to go & help him again.
    Its because somewhere you might be guilty(rather you are forced to think that way).
    My suggestion here for you would be

1. Right away stop your contact with him. Even if you claim that he is just your friend somewhere inside you might have a soft corner for him as you were truthful to him. But continuing with him will/may spoil your life.
    2. Secondly, in spite of sharing all your previous love story with your husband, your husband seems to nicer to you. So, save your relationship with him. Truly, guys at initial stage will always be nice about your previous relationship but later they have a weeker point to point at you. So, stop all your ex- matters & start a lovely life with your husband.

If you may continue talking with your ex, your simply cheating yourself of not getting into wrong relationships. Furthermore, he is not worth your relationship as its crystal clear that you have been cheated.

Be smart & save your Life. :)
    All the Best!

3. Anikha

Anikha Silver IL'ite

Re: I feel cheated. I want to forget everything and move on. I don't know what to do.

He used you, it's as simple as that.
    Still you have to show him that you are strong, reply him some thing like this :

"I'm very happy for you, finally you are settled in life and it gives me immense pleasure that you won't ask my dad's or husband's hard earned money any more".

4. nicegirlradhi

nicegirlradhi Gold IL'ite

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on myself.

you could not materialize your love of 8 yrs. Again, you could not leave that ex and concentrate on your husband and marriage. No wonder, your husband seems to be an innocent man to believe you blindly.

Best thing is let the god decide how he want to punish ex. you decide how you want be happy in your life with your marriage

2 people like this.
  5. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

God helps to those who helps themselves first. Enough of crap with your ex, never ever in life do not think or talk with him whatever the situ. is.
    You are vvvvvvvv lucky to.get anice and understanding husband, keep him happy and be happy yourself.

6. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

He cheated you. God will take care of it.

Don't mess your life anymore by thinking of your ex unless you want to lose your husband too.

1 person likes this.
  7. dhanman

dhanman New IL'ite

Hey..
    You just ignore that person, now you are leading a good life, with your husband,now you have to satisfy only him. So live happily with your husband and ignore that ex person completely, and try to forget about all the incidents happened, your husband is such a good person..so give you complete love to him and enjoy life ma..

Regards and prayers
    dhanman

8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Your ex cheated you, instead please do not cheat on your husband. Emotional cheating is more powerful than physical cheating, so your constant thoughts about your ex, his life, his cheating, his business etc..etc.... and as a result your inability to live happily with your husband (no physical relationship as you mentioned) is something not right.

It was your weakness that you were not able to materialize your love with your ex in that 8 long years. He purposely cheated on you, and considered you just as a money machine. Think, as if you have lost your belongings to a thief and move on.

You are lucky to have a gem of a husband, who understands you perfectly. Materialize this love, and start living happily with him.

Many women in this forum lack lovable husbands. For none of their faults, they suffer with these heartless husbands and in laws. Try to count on your blessings and move on.

IT IS HIGH TIME FOR YOUR EX TO EXIT FROM YOUR LIFE

3 people like this.
  9. lifeprob1000

lifeprob1000 Senior IL'ite

What shall I do?? Please read and give me an opinion. I am confused. I was cheated.

How should I come out of this?? Please help me.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  10. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Re: What shall I do?? Please read and give me an opinion. I am confused. I was cheate

Lesson learned!!! move on.... At least now that horror guy has moved out of your life and all his evil ways are going to be someone else's burden. It is perfectly normal to feel revenge at this point but many girls in ur situation do not come out so easily out of this mess.... At least your marriage is unaffected and so is your social reputation. You should thank God for that actually. That guy seems to be bipolar plus streaks of sadism. Thank your stars you did not marry him and got married to your DH. The best revenge you can give him would be not to support him in any way now or in the future. Ask him to go to Hell... He is HER PROBLEM now...

Cut all connections with him permanently. Talk to your DH that you are scared of that guy harming you again and does not want to have any communication with him in the future. Because i am sure this is not the last you saw of him. He is going to come back to you whenever he needs money or mental support. STAY AWAY from this monster forever. :twisted:

Concentrate on your DH who stood by you in the midst of all this mess. Understand and appreciate his positive values. Give him lots and lots of love and concentrate on your family. Go on a vacation with him if possible. Channel all your negativity into positive thoughts and happiness. Prayer is great for handling stress and talk to God as much as you want. Take care and have a good life.Chillout!

1 person likes this.