1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dont like these habits of my husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by CharuKaur, Dec 12, 2007.

1. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Re: I dont like thise habit of my husband

Dear SS
    Kudos to your undaunted spirit :hatsoff
    I wish you dont have to wait so long to achieve this one too! Good luck and thanks for chipping in.

Charu..

2. Tweety

Tweety Bronze IL'ite

Hi Charu,
    Thats nice of you charu. I agree with you. Sharing things makes heart light.
    On seeing few posts I was prompted to write like that.
    Wish you a Happy New Year.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Charu,,

What you do not like should be ignored? Its not necessary of that the peas of the same pod are similar or two people living together have everything in common. This is a public forum so I do not want to discuss much here. Its true, things that do not gel with you irritate you. Learn to ignore. Human mind does not like to be ignored. We all like to be praised, be talked about,the moment we are ignored, we lose interest. The same goes here. Ignore his habits, praise your friends husband or your best male friend for his absolute clean habits. Invite them home for lunch and praise them loud in front of your spouse. Giving them a "Same Pinch" saying we both are alike, hey we make a good pair.. I am joking.. pass such comments. The adrenalin of your dear hubby will work overtime and he will realize that you have started straying away from him coz of his stubborn bad habits. Dear friend, I am not writing to you on fun note. Many people come to me with their problems and I give them such weird solutions. Hurray!! they come back to me saying it worked.. I am an Agony Aunt for all ranging from a six year old child to a sixty year old Pa. God has given me this ability and I use it to the maximum. Agar Ek ka bhi zindagai ka zayka badal duon, tho aa gaya jeena ka maza. (Even if I can change the life of one person, I will my life is worth living).

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  4. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

happy New year to you too dear tweety :cheers
    I love your name by the way :cool2:

Charu..

5. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Wow Mals
    I am surely goin to try that the next time i meet someone who could be set as an example for my husband.

Having a gift is one thing and knowing that you are blessed with it is another. M glad you help people with your suggestions and advice. Shine on!

Happy new year!
    Charu..

6. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hey Charu,
    The same thing is also happening at my place but only difference is that my hubby used to keep all the letters alongwith the envelops into a letter box to sort them at the end of the month.........
    so, its not a big problem for me.........but now the winter is here and its really a bigggggggggg problem for me as hubby dear used to loose some or the other thing on a regular basis........someday he used to loose his caps/hats.......otherday gloves.....etc and too many pairs really makes my life miserable as he used to search the whole box for a single matching pair of cap/gloves and never arrange the box afterwards.........
    For other things..........I am blessed for getting such a hubby ............
    Bye...........

7. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Hi Meeta
    Great to hear from you :)

At times when i think of these things, i realise that even my younger brother did all this... unable to find his socks, sandals and what not... but since mom used to be there always, i never bothered!!!
    But now that i have to be playing that role of the house manager, it gets onto my nerves. Hmm, well i have resolved to inculcate such habits in my kids definitely..be it a boy/girl and hopefully their spouses would be happier

:cheers
    Thanks for writing in
    Charu..