1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

i dont know where to start

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ATI, May 31, 2011.

1. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

ProundIndian - I do want to get to peace and happiness. I am just not sure how to get there :-( . I am going to try to pick fewer fights but it is so difficult. Plus if I start backing away from fights DH thinks he can boss me around and that is a no no for me.

If you want peace and happiness then you have to start somewhere. Men are not usually hygene freak like women....Also they don't like nagging....thats proven fact...so be smart and watch positive sides of your dh instead of negative sides......we all have our own plus, minus qualities....I was also obsessed with cleaning, organising like u and used to nag my hubby.....but at the end of the day after fights that stress comes to both of us is not worth.....it leaves long term scars on brain.....

There is no winning or loosing between husband wife.....you both are one team, a good team to raise your family well...so focus on big things like your career, kids, enjoying life togather.....cherish each and every day....Good luck...

2. Mom2499

Mom2499 Senior IL'ite

True that:thumbsup

3. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Ya. Exactly.

4. indianguy2010

Ya. It is none of her business. I am not connected to the issue concerned between X and Y. Obviously, it has no connection to her, nor the relationship of me and my wife. So, why should my wife know every thing between X and Y............simply because I know it ?

Such a wife's expectation from a husband is certain to end in disappointment.

Certainly , she must have felt bad when she learnt something about X or Y..........from a third person, (when the said information is already known to me). She herself has told me so. She is so curious to know what me and my male friends talk about on phone or chat.............:) But, I keep information about others, a secret from her as well as from others.

As I said, earlier, she has a right to know every thing about me only. If I conceal any information about me(good or bad) from her, then it is my lack of intimacy.

I request the male members of this forum............(at least there are five male members active now) to comment upon this point.

5. indianguy2010

wonderful thinking..i never thouht about this...i generally tell everything about my friends and my relatives and some times i see my hubby talking very lightly about my friends[/QUOTE]

Hi Sindura,

I have requested the other male members of this forum to comment upon this context.........Wait for that.

Then, you will find , there is nothing wrong in your hubby talking very less about his friends to you. (though you may tell every thing about your friends to him)