1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I don't have time to exercise...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by bharthi, Jan 18, 2007.

1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for FB Varloo,

I think both the soups are same. I followed the 7 days plan and the soup to reduce my weight. Why you stopped sugar for your son? Are you doing this by doctor’s advice?
    For children sugar is important. Is it not? Regarding oil consumption you are doing correct only. As you said you have to exercise more I think. Try this soup for a week and see the result.

As the Doctor said use long phone calls, and enjoy your favorite serial in TV by walking on Tread Mill. This will help you.:-D

Best of luck.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

hai Krishnaamma,
    I had the good fortune(?) of meeting the pediatrician every day many times when my son was born and was in the hospital and also later. My dr. advised me to avoid sugar in milk for the baby from the starting so that it will not get addicted to sugar and sweetness, She even said that I can even give hot food rather than sugar. Too much sweets will bring worms for the child and he will not taste any other food. Also she told me to introduce all taste, even bitter and துவர்ப்பு taste so that the child will eat all food.
    Also, I wanted to avoid the ghee,sugar combo for all tiffin items and only paruppu rice with lots of ghee. Once such food is tasted, the child will not eat anything else.
    Now, my son eats even bitter gourd and chundaikkai. He does not take ghee or too much sweets.
    One more thing I avoided when he was a kid was chocolate and toffee. He would hadn over those if anybody gave to him. That way, he never had much worm problem. I can say that, he did not insist on the soft drinks and drank tender coconut water or fresh juices. Now he takes chocolates occasionally.And he does not snack inbetween and does not crave for fried items also.
    This week's Aval Vikatan also carries an article, advising the mothers not to add sugar to milk even from infancy.
    By the by, white sugar is not needed for us to energise us. We get the strength from other food items also. Many people with diabetis mistake this and say that they do not take sugar at all in coffee and tea but eat lots of rice and thick curds, ghee and other food which give so much energy and calories to our body.

3. krishnaamma

Hi

Hi Varloo,

I read your mail and I pity about your son's health. I read your mail in Sridhar's thread also mentioning the same. Dont worry:-D . God will take care of us.

Hi Ezhi,

I am posting many soups, ofcourse Low calorie soups in a new thread. Please go through and send me FB.:-D

4. Aman

Aman New IL'ite

hi guys,
    this site really help for people who don't have time to exercise,it just add some little steps in ur life u loose weight and become more healthy without doing any big effort.it just changes ur life style.Try Healthy Steps
    Regards
    Aman

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  5. Aman

Aman New IL'ite

6. krishnaamma

hi Aman,

I checked the link and I am about to ask you about the correct link. Before that you have changed it. Thank you so much.:)