I Comment to Say Hi...

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Sanjeeta, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Sanjeeta

Sanjeeta New IL'ite

<table style="width: 507px; height: 374px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td class="Thread_Main_Col2" valign="top">Hello Everyone!!
    It feels great to be with you all, reading lovely threads, posts and discussions in Indus Ladies.

When internet is all about 'sharing is caring ' then comment is the most powerful tool to prove the same. I keep an hour away to read articles of my interest and post a comment there.
    It helps in building a good network of friends. Am yet to visit many beautiful threads and forums in here.

How often do you visit other threads, read blogs and post a comment there?

Like to hear your views.
    </td></tr><tr><td class="tr_sep" colspan="2" valign="top">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

I have newly joined for this forum.
    Practising, In fact thought to make an habit of commenting and starting good threads and waiting for the reply.
    Comments and Reply really works out in many cases of our life and thoughts.
    It may straighten up our life else it my worse our situation depends.

Let all good comments lead all peoples life.

3. Sanjeeta

Sanjeeta New IL'ite

Hi Premlatha,

Nice to meet you in Indualadies. Even I am quite new to this platform. I started this thread to get to know as many Iladies as I can, provided they visit here and leave a comment for me to read.

Yes commenting is a great way to say that you care. Hope many join here and express their views on what they feel about visiting others forums, threads and blogs and writing a comment there.